Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Amanita: Yes, Princess. And I do believe you're wounds are all stitched and bandaged up now! But please, don't be doing anything, unless necessary of course, that could reopen them.

Nurse: U-Um.. Yeah I did!

Forest: But shouldn't you be getting on to other patients now?

Nurse: Oh... Of course... R-Right away Princess Forest.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia: of course doc, thank you *she nods at her allows another wounded pony be attended by amanita*

Aerion: go on now, they really need you *he winks at her but in a friendly manner*

Kirwen: now, how f**** is the army right now

Sherem: there is no army anymore and it's a wonder that the south wall is intact

Kirwen: you're welcome about that

Sherem: what?!

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: Good. Goodbye Princess. *she bows and leaves to attend to another patient*

Nurse: Hmph. *she leaves, but unwillingly*

Disarray: *she sits in her cell like a good teenybopper, and doesn't try to cause trouble*

Oak: *he continues to have a mental breakdown*

• Brohoof 1

Aerion: *rests now* and here I thought you were gonna summon a spear out of nowhere and use it on her

Sherem: *regained control of the hole body and now Sheoreth was locked tight in his mind*

guards: *they could only watch her but nothing else*

• Brohoof 1

Forest: I was thinking about it. *she glares in the direction of where the nurse left to*

Disarray: *she starts staring back at them, like, "You staring at me? Really? Huh... Guess I'll just stare at you to!"*

• Brohoof 1

Aerion: hey *holding her leg* the world can throw all the pretty nurses at my way, but you are the only one I will ever love Princess.

guards: we are only watching that you will not bomb this place

Sherem: *still having a commanding presence* let her be soldiers. 

• Brohoof 1

(But I can just imagine after the war, Disarray and these soldiers are going to end up having a staring contest)

Disarray: *her eyes start to flicker as she stares at the soldiers*

Forest: *she squeezes his hoof lightly* Good.

• Brohoof 1

Aerion: come here *he hugs her* You are my love and only love in the entire world Princess 

(while there is a crowd around them? XD)

Guards: we almost have this one *they try to not blink not even for a second*

• Brohoof 1

(No, her eyes were flickering like they did when they predator side comes out)

Forest: *she smiles and hugs him back, taking care not to hurt him though* I love you Aerion...

Disarray: *a slight growl comes from her throat*

• Brohoof 1

Guard: oh-uh, we need somepony to sedate her, bring a spellcaster for sleeping!!!

Sherem: *bangs against his wall* Disarray, listen to me!!! don't give into it, take a hold of yourself!!!

Aerion: I love you more Princess *he kisses her head* 

• Brohoof 1

Disarray: *she flinches at the sudden noise and growls louder, before her eyes widen and return to normal* I-I'm sorry...! *she goes into a corner quickly, her eyes tearing up, and turning her back to the guards and Sherem* *thinks: I'm turning into a fucking monster...*

Forest: I don't think that's possible

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: even though I'm in this cell I can watch her, leave here for now *like an eagle he watches Disarray*

Guard: yes sir *they leave*

Aerion: better believe it, because it's true princess I do love you more

• Brohoof 1

Disarray: *she continues to ignore her surroundings, but soon, she starts to whimper slightly under her breath* *she's also started to shake slightly*

Forest: *she smiles again* Whatever you say Aerion.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: you can still control what you are becoming Disarray, don't let yourself fall into despair

Aerion: *he hugs her again bringing her really close to kiss her deeply* 

*the night falls and celestia waited in the castle of twilight after planning what to do next now* 

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: *she finishes up, then heads over to the castle*

Forest: *she kisses him deeply*

Disarray: *small puddles of blood form around her forelegs, but she continues to shiver and whimper* ...

• Brohoof 1

Celestia. I might wanna ask your library for tonight twilight, I need to see somepony

Aerion: rest now, you have done all what you could

Sherem: Disarray, look at me...you are cleching your fists too much

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: *she knocks on the castle's doors*

Forest: *she shakes her head* I still have some patients that I need to check up on.. But I'll be back after I finish with them.

Disarray: *she whips her head around, almost like a possessed being, with a sharp crack being heard from her neck, her eyes back in the predatorial state* WhAt WaS ThAT PReY?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: you heard me, I'll watch you. You have to get a hold of yourself Disarray *he looked at her directly in her eyes*

Spike: *opens the door* good evening, how can we help you?

Aerion: well we have that in common princess, we are too stubborn with our work.

• Brohoof 1

Disarray: *she laughs and stands up, turning around, and twists her neck back around*  Oh tHiS ShOuLD Be FUn! *she takes a step forward*

Amanita: Princess Celestia asked me to meet her here?

Forest: *she smiles, then kisses his cheek* I'll see you later, Aerion

• Brohoof 1

Spike: right, come on in *he lets amanita inside the castle and* Princess Celestia is waiting you in the library of the castle, I will take you there.

Aerion: see you later princess.

Sherem: yes, I have heard that before Disarray, in my head, tons of times, for the last 1000 years

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: Thank you. *she comes in*

Disarray: *she lowers her head, her horns gleaming, and rams her head into the bars keeping her in the cell*

Forest: *she walks off now, leaving him to work on a few other patients*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he doesn't even flinch at her*

Sheoreth: *IHH* let me show her what the real terror means and the existence of madness

Sherem: *Ihh* haven't you already hurt enough? 

Sheoreth: *IHH* it's never enough

Aerion: *he lays down and looks at the sky full with stars* at the very least, the stars still shine even in this time of agony for equestria.

Spike: better you let off your disuse, I believe she might wanna meet you as who you are

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: *she starts to sweat* Um... H-How did you know I was a Changeling?

Disarray: *she continues to ram the bars, and eventually one breaks, so, before he can react, she breaks a hole large enough for her to get through*

• Brohoof 1

Spike: I'm friends with thoraxx new leader of the changelings and when you are with a leader, you tend to learn a few things around.

Sheoreth: *grabs her with a hoof on the head and soon Disarray can see Sheoreth staring back at her and his hoof burning her (is not actually burning her but she can feel the burn on her head) and he doesn't let go* SUFFER ME NOW!!!

*what he is doing you can find it on the OCC*

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: Oh.. Ok then. *she turns back to her original form, but her sight spell, had apparently turned off, so she quickly shuts her eyes out of pure instinct*

Disarray: *she cries out in pain, but starts growling, and unsheathes her claws, trying to bite or scratch him*

• Brohoof 1