Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private
Me and Sherem (1x1)

467 posts in this topic

Sherem: I do believe that there won't be any problem, as long you guys can eat food. Besides, in last two years changelings have been part of the equestrian kingdom just normal. There is some of the populace of changeling that still refuses to "transform" but the "uncomfortable looks" and opinions have decreased with the time. Besides I know the owner. She's a friend. Please sit, and ahhh..help Amanita to sit.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: wait. Transform? And OK. *she helps Amanita to sit*

Amanita: *she sits with Mirage's help* what do you mean by "transform" Mister Sherem? *she thinks she talking in his direction when actually she's talking to the spot beside him*

Sherem: as you may, or may not know, a great part of the changeling population, has decided to embrace a new kind of magic inherite in the changelings themselves, this triggers a transformation in them that changes their appearance, leaving the previous appearance of the black and the holes. All this started with the new leader of the changelings Thorax.

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: wait wait wait. Thorax is the new leader!? Awesome!

Mirage: that's actually good to hear that he wasn't killed. *looks around* this place looks amazing. *she then describes it to Amanita*;

Amanita: it sounds wonderful!

Sherem: it's mostly a choice, not all changelings have decided to embrace this change. I did considered the possibility of other hives not knowing about what happened.But yeah, that's how things changed for the Changeling ponies, now what do you wanna eat?

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: ooohhhh. And I don't know. I've never really had very much to eat besides love.

Mirage: same with me. What do they serve here?

Amanita: yeah, what do they serve here? *sniffs the air* something smells good though...

Sherem: ahh, that's a strawberry pie. And yeah it's most likely a sunflower mega sandwiches of this place, I would recommend it myself, soon you should gave them a try. *sounding sure of himself but at the same time nervous that it will work for both them*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: mmm... I've never heard of strawberries, sunflowers, sandwiches, or pies. They sound yummy though.

Mirage: I agree. *she pulls out a small pouch from underneath her right wing* how much are they? *she raises an eyebrow questionly*

Sherem: do not worry, is on me. Is in my family to pay the food of your guests. Besides I have been having a great time with you both. So no need to worry mirage. *signals a waiter and makes the order*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: oh, OK *puts the pouch back under her wing* *she then goes back to speaking with Amanita and Sherem* so, Sherem. What do you know about Changelings beside the general knowledge?

Amanita: *looks towards his general direction, still slightly off*

Sherem: well, I really can't call myself and expert at all. But on the reports of soldiers, Changelings have a really strong magic. And although they followed the chain of command under Queen chrysalis, but they are also willingful ponies as well.They are....*unintentionaly his eyes to Amanita* a fascinating bunch. 

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *dismisses this* so, you do know that we can shape shift, correct?

Amanita: *is ignoring all of this in favor of smelling the new, interesting scents* mm, it all smells so good! *continues to ignore them for the smells*

Sherem: woah, what??? You can shape shift? Really?? How is that?? *he was totally oblivious to this fact of the shape shift* can you show me that? Well of course when you are able to do so. 

Sheoreth: *inside his head with an evil grin* that would indeed be useful.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: hmmm... Perhaps. I'll just have to make sure nopony in here is the same as the one I'm going to do. *she looks around to make sure* OK *she goes to shape shift*

Amanita: *hears this and stops Mirage* MIRAGE NO!! THATLL USE YOUR ENERGY!!!! *she looks concerned*

Mirage: oh, right . geez no need to shout Amanita.

Sherem: this might be an awfully odd and personal question, but...have you considered the transformation process to not depend too much on love energy? Just wondering...*at that moment the food arrived to the table*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: eh, it's the only way we've ever known... 

Amanita: *she smiles happily as she takes in all these scents, upon closer inspection Sherem might have seen her ribs as well as Mirage's ribs are showing* mm

Sherem: it the choice of both of you alone. Not that I can force you to do so. But maybe it's not a bad idea. After all destenies and times can change. Well enough of that, please help yourselves to all you might wanna try. Don't be shy at all

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *she sniffs along until her muzzle connects with some whipped cream* *she then pulls her muzzle back surprised* !? *she licks off what she can reach* OMG MIRAGE YOU HAVE TO TRY THAT!!

Mirage: heh, *she tries a piece and her eyes sparkle happily* ! Mmmmmmmmmm*she chuckles warmly and hands Amanita the actual pie* here is the actual pie Amanita.

Sherem: *chuckles as well* it is refreshing to see something like this every now and then. Waiter, can you give me a cider extra charges with a bit Jagger?? I'm glad you two find it to your liking after all. Now help yourselves to all you want. *he smiled*

Sheoreth: *in the head* Finally! Some alcohol for too much sweetness that I think we are gonna get diabetes!!!!

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *she stuffs her face with a piece of pie reveling in the new taste* *through mouthful of food “isth so gofjh!”* *translation: it’s so good!*

Mirage: Amanita, it’s rude to talk with your mouth full! *takes a bite out* *AFTER swallowing(unlike Amanita) she says* almost tastes better than love.

Sherem: *chuckles as well* I'm glad you both think so ladies. I wonder myself though, what does love tastes like? *sips his drink and closes his eyes*

Sheoreth:*taking control for a breif moment of the body and the eyes and voice in Sherem change for some seconds* you know what it tastes like: broken dreams and and transforms you into a shell full of hate and FEAR!

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: da fuc*!? *looks rather hostile/protective for a bit* ............

Amanita: *since she can’t exactly see, she only hears the change and looks rather concerned* um. Mister Sherem? Are you alright?

Sherem: hmmm? Something wrong?? *confused as he did not realized that that came out of him, mostly Sheoreth* Something happened? Why the killing looks?? *as he keeps wondering what happened* aaaahhh...gonna need another one? *looking a the waiter*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: your voice changed for a second there o-o... *distracts herself with a sandwich* mmmmmm

Mirage: yeah.. and on your question on what Love tastes like.. it’s kind of hard to describe honestly..

Sherem: try your best if you can, just asking if you can. And my voice changed? I don't remember any of that, honest.

Sheoreth: *inside his head* let us see get out of this one you bast**d come on

1 person brohoofs this