Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private
Me and Sherem (1x1)

516 posts in this topic

Mirage: *she looks at herself with a bit of shock* T-That’s me?

Mistletoe: *he looks in the window blushing* *thinks: She looks beautiful...*

Amanita: *she looks at the door, she’s back to being a cat*

1 person brohoofs this

Red heart: Excuse me Vice-Captain, where is your friend that was all day and yesterday with you?????

Sherem: she...ahh...*looks at the Amanita Cat*

Rarity: you see? you are more beautiful than you give yourself credit for!

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *pokes her head up* Hi!

Mirage: *she looks at her reflection then back at Rarity smiling shyly* T-Thank you...

Mistletoe: *he shakes his head still blushing* I can’t believe how beautiful she is...

1 person brohoofs this

Red Nurse: okay, lady I'm afraid the time fo vist is past, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave for today young lady.

Sherem: *looks at her a bit concerned*

Rarity: you just look MARVELOUS!!! and that dress fits you so great!

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: Thank you... Thank you so much...

Amanita: Oh, ok... I’ll see you tomorrow Sherem. *she gives Sherem a kiss on the cheek* *she then trots out*

Mistletoe: *he’s still marveling at Mirage’s beauty in that dress*

Forest: So, where to now?

1 person brohoofs this

Rarity: now for your fair reward *she takes another bag of bits and gives it to Mirage* here for your services, I do really hope we can work again soon! *she giggled at her typical style* also keep the dress, it makes your beauty justice*

*around the Crystal empire there is a lot of statues of a little dragon holding a heart*

Sherem: see you tomorrow

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: Bye!

Forest: Who’s that? *she points at one of the statues*

Mirage: Thank you miss. *she takes the bag of bits and then thinks on the dress* Do you mind if I take this off first? I don’t really want to get it dirty...

Mistletoe: *he looks away at that, not wanting to invade the privacy of dressing*

1 person brohoofs this

Shining Armor: that is spike, the dragon, who saved the Crystal Empire from an evil king that sought to consume all the magic of the empire. It's really a fantastic story. Now we must go to the great palace *they get to the palace of the empire where Cadance and flurry are already waiting.

1 person brohoofs this

Forest: *she bows towards Princess Cadance and Princess Flurry Heart, when they get there of course*

Mirage: *once she takes the dress of she folds it and places it in the empty side of the saddlebag* Thank You again Miss Rarity. Goodbye for now! *she leaves after waving*

1 person brohoofs this

the day of ponyville ended and meanwhile in the empire.

Shining Armor: *he kissed Cadence on the lips and his daughter on the head* I'm back.

Cadence: is good to have you home my love, and who is this guest you have brought with you from ponyville?

1 person brohoofs this

Forest: *she stands once she’s given permission to rise* your highnesses..

Mirage and Amanita: *are both back in the hotel and asleep in their beds*

Mistletoe: *he’s asleep in his house, in his bed*

1 person brohoofs this

Shining Armor: allow me to present Forest, a young Deer from the Everfree forest that will be helping us with the matter on Gallop's rest and my traveling companion

Cadance: greetings, I hope the trip was a good one and that my husband hasn't caused you troubles.

1 person brohoofs this

Forest: *she smiles once she straitens back up* No, he didn’t give me any trouble.  He’s actually helped me, I’ve never been very far out of the Everfree before so this is kind of a learning experience!

1 person brohoofs this

Cadence: I just wonder if you are sure, the situation of the village is pretty dire-some. As ruler of the crystal empire I will do everything as well to ensure their safety, are you ready for this task my lady?

1 person brohoofs this

Forest: I’d like to hear all the information please, your husband gave me a bit of information but I personally feel it was exaggerated by the deliverers. *she asks for more information on the subject, 1. To see how much she can help: and 2. to see what is really going on*

1 person brohoofs this

Cadance: it will better to that you look by yourself when we go to the village tomorrow, for now it's dangerous to go on the night due to the increasing snow storms. Please stay as our guest for tonight and tomorrow you will experience first hand all about these spiders.