Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Sherem: I'm such an Idiot *he drowns himself in the hot water*

Aerion: *he watches the reaction of the council*

Council: twins? *all were surprised*

*soon the reunion of the leaders of the alliance was ready*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: No, just making bad decisions.

Luna & Stannis: *they come in*

Meadow: Yes, twins.

*soon Amanita and Blacky would reach the house again*

Charlotte: *she sits with Disarray as she finishes eating*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: things will not go well if I cannot get a position in the army *he looks at the roof*

Council Member: so, how does this change any of the agreement we made before with king Stannis?

Blacksmith: when you are done eating we will need you to carry all the ores to the forge 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Charlotte: *”Where are the ores at currently?”* *she asks as she finishes eating*

Meadow: As I see it, it doesn’t, does it?

Mistletoe: Why not?

Amanita: Are we here, Blacky? *she asks her, although her shivering is getting a little worse*

• Brohoof 1

Blacksmith: *points at some bags of some ores that were recently brought into the forge*

Council Member: the problem would be, who would be the successor after Princess Forest abdicates the throne or she is no longer able to hold it.

Sherem: warfare and military are all the things I'm good for and if I have to pay for the treatment for Amanita I need to have a position

Blacky: *scratches on the door of the house*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: *he hears the scratching* I’ll be back.. *he goes downstairs and opens the door* Oh, Amanita! You’re back! Where’s Mirage?

Amanita: She’s still at Princess Twilight’s...

Charlotte: *”Ok.”* *she goes over to the bags and starts to take them to their designated area*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he is under the water and cursing himself*

Sheoreth: *IHH* I just wonder if she will tell you now that she hates you or she got tired of you 

Sherem: *in gargles underwater he says* "F*** you"

Aerion: as for my part that remains, I will not take any title or power in your kingdom

*and the rocks were pretty heavy and the missing leg of Charlotte was not helping*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: *nods and brings her and Blacky inside, closing the door behind them*

Charlotte: *she struggles with some of the bags*

Disarray: *watches over Charlotte once again*

Amanita: *comes in gratefully, shivering a little* Is Sherem back yet?

Edited by Amanita
  • Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he goes up to the surface* she will be mad and she might refuse to speak to me for a long time, but that won't stop me from loving her or providing for the kids

*the other ponies help her with some of the ores but they are faster than her*

Celestia: *tells them all that discord told them, that if one month the empire will be lost forever*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Stannis: How are we going to mobilize a force in that short of amount of time, and get it there in less then that?

Mistletoe: Yes, he’s upstairs in the bathroom, he got back a little while ago... Do you want to go to him?

Amanita: Yes...

Charlotte: *she finishes with most of the ores with the help of the others*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he then surfaces up and sings in a low tone thinking nobody is there* (Link )

Celestia: we will need to make a really painful push, or otherwise we risk loosing the empire and letting other ponies die along with the underground resistance

Twilight: perhaps...*she looks at the map* these mountains could be a shorter path to the empire, but we will need somepony that knows that terrain

Blacksmith: nice job legs, *he already nicked named Charlotte* take 10 and then we will need you to produce some silk for arrows 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(I like that song, although I think it’s the first time I’ve heard it)

Amanita: *she hears him singing, although it’s mainly due to her hearing and his voice is a little muffled*

Mistletoe: Alright, come on then. *he starts to take her to Sherem*

Charlotte: *”Alright.”* *she goes over to Disarray*

Stannis: But who would know those mountains?

• Brohoof 1

(it's really old school it's just nightcored xD)

Sherem: *he lays down on the tub still trying to get warmer and looks again at the roof*

Celestia: I have some ideas in mind, but before that, we must agree that even in the current situation we need to mobilize as much as we can to fight in the empire

Twilight: and with the winter, seems the horde cannot make a move in Ponyville at all

Thoraxx: yet if we move all we have, we will be leaving our rear unprotected

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(Yeah XD)

Luna: We agree with thou sister.

Amanita: *she follows him*

Mistletoe: *knocks on the door for Amanita*

Stannis: I agree, Princess Celestia. Although it is risky.

Disarray: *nuzzles her a little* You’re doing great...

• Brohoof 1

Celestia: I will look for somepony that might know how to go through that pass and while I share your preoccupations with all of you. We cannot loose the empire completely

Twilight: shall we make the mobilization official? 

Blacksmith: hey, tone it down with the mushy love. We are working here

Sherem: come in

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Charlotte: *blushes*

Disarray: *she blushes a little as well but looks at the Blacksmith*

Mistletoe: *he opens the door for Amanita and then shuts it once she goes inside*

Amanita: *she comes inside*

Luna: We believe we should.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: hey there Amanita *he says while in the tub* how are you feeling my love *he asks able to move more now that he was a bit warmer*

Blacksmith: *signals Charlotte to keep working*

Celestia: then we must be all in agreement to send an assault to retake the empire

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: Better... *she finds her way to him and then finds his face, smacking it slightly* But don't do that again or Celestia help me. *she has tears in her eyes*

Charlotte: *nods and gets up* *"You need me to make some silk for arrows right?"*

Ember: Alright, I agree.

Stannis: *he nods* I'm in agreement as well.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he rubs the spot she hit* I guess you have a timing, I was kinda freezing and a few minutes ago wouldn't been able to feel that but...I must apologize, your mood swing caught me off guard...it was a mood swing right?

Twlight: agreed

Celestia: *looks at luna expecting her answer*

Blacksmith: yes that we need, and I have a feeling that we will be overnight today

Council: since they will be twins we will put them through tests and observation to see who could succeed on the throne

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Luna: We agree.

Amanita: Yes, it was. Although I guess we'll be a bit more prepared now, huh?

Meadow: *nods*

Charlotte: *she starts to produce the silk needed* *"How much are you needing?"*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: it was not only the mood swing, but the flat rejection of the army and any post in it I could work with. I need one so I can make sure you and the babies are safe...

Celestia: then it's decided in 3 days we march towards the empire, first we need regroup with what is left of the army in Canterlot and then we march through the narrow path towards the empire

Council Member: be warned queen meadow and princess Forest, they will be severely and most likely cruelly tested

Blacksmith: we will need two of these wheels. That should do it

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Forest: How so?

Charlotte: *nods and goes to work on spinning the wheels*

Amanita: *finds him again and hugs him tightly* We’re going to be fine.... As long as we’re together...

Mistletoe: *he sighs and goes back downstairs to feed Blacky* You did a good job Blacky...

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *he hugs her back and tightly as well* I'm sorry I left like that my love *he apologized to his mate*

Blacky: *woofs happily at Mistletoe and jumped around asking for her food*

Council Member: the reason why nobody would step up to take the throne is because nobody could have a grip of the political management like the royal line has done for countless ages, to lead we require a leader that will be strong and knows the forest in witch we grew

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Meadow: Well, right now no one will be growing up there until the war is over.

Mistletoe: *he smiles and gives her her food* There you go...

Amanita: It’s... Its alright... Just don’t do it again, ok? And I’m sorry I hit you... I was just so worried about you...

• Brohoof 1

Council Member: agreed, but we don't know how long will it be

Blacky: *she barks and eats happily*

Sherem: If we are gonna be husband and wife, there will be a lot of times you might need to do that *he pulls her into the hot water to kiss her*

Aerion: *he is a bit infuriated at the council's response of treatment of his future children*

• Brohoof 1

Badges