Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private
Me and Sherem (1x1)

473 posts in this topic

Mirage: hmm, compared to other things I’ve tasted so far... it tastes like the whipped cream. *she munches on another piece of whipped cream*

Amanita: *continues munching on the sandwich* it’s so good!

1 person brohoofs this

*after some hours of eating and paying basically a fortune in food*

Sherem: well, now to not bother you further, where do you plan to stay for tonight before you find a place tonlive here? *he asked politely*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: we actually have no clue, we’ve heard of a hotel nearby though.

Amanita: we’ll probably stay there. I’ve heard it’s quite comfy!*she managed to get whipped cream all over her muzzle, making a resemblance to a mustache*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: hmm mid if we look for it? So I can be sure you two will be fine. And then I will leave you be from then on out.  

Sheoreth: *inside his head* you know it's gonna end bad for you wussy!!! Come on Bastar*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: sure!*she stands up*

Mirage: *she stands up as well and takes Amanita’s hoof in her own* come on! *she says this rather cheerfully, which is rather uncharacteristic of her*

Amanita: *she holds tight to Amanita’s hoof*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: very well let's move on, onto the final place for now. *guides them to the hotel, that was clearly not 5 stars but was very well decent* here we are make sure to check in and don't forget anything. Now with this I bother you no further. *bows and prepares to leave*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *takes this opportunity for a little sight spell and pounces on him in a surprise hug* yes! I can finally see you for a little! *laughs triumphantly*

Mirage: *looks like this is rather normal and chuckles at Amanita’s antics*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *blushes a chuckles nervously* oh my this is unexpected.... I'm guessing You did not saw something amazing right now *pats her head* Enjoy being in ponyville, much as ponyville enjoys having you two.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *chuckles* alright Amanita. Let the nice stallion go.

Amanita: *lets him go* bye Mister Sherem! *she waves and then goes in with Mirage*

Mirage: ya know Amanita. I think we might like it here...

1 person brohoofs this

*next morning comes and they find themselves on the hotel again after a good night sleep*

*in the barracks*

Sherem: *asleep on his desk and buried in a lot of papers on his head and mane* Zzzzz...

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *wakes up to a thump against the window* *mutters* I swear I’m gonna KILL whoever is doing this...*shes sleepy, she tends to threaten more when she’s sleepy or protective of Amanita* *she goes over to the window and sees bird flying into the window* hey, little dude. That’s a window and it’s not open.

Amanita: *is still asleep*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *snoring really hard on his desk and some muisc playing on a old vinyl record player sounded in the background as the sons went on and on* I don't like the cold *he muttered as he slept and more papers buried him*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *she sighs and grabs the bird gently, so as not to hurt it and turns it the other way so it won't run into the window anymore* there you go little one.

Amanita: *she wakes up and rubs her eyes*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *stills asleep and suddenly a megaphone goes on his head* 

Shinging Armor: WAKE UP YOU LAZZY PLOT!!!!

Sherem: *jumps like a cat to the ceeling of his office* COMMANDER I did not remember hiring you as alarm cock!!

Sheoreth: *in his head* he owned ya wussy

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *she trods back to her bed slowly* Good morning Amanita.

Amanita: *yawn* good morning Mirage...

Mirage: would you like to go down for breakfast? I heard they’re serving pancakes.. whatever those are.

Amanita: ooh! Yes!

1 person brohoofs this

Shining Armor: come on Sherem, you know that you..

Sherem *interrupts him* have a sing post all over my face that says "bother me all you can" I don't think that is wise 

Shining Armor: now now vice captain. Don't start with your drama again. Sheoreth is gone. He cannot comeback.

Sherem: I would not sing victory, he always finds a way. That's we are both alicorns.

Shining armor: closes the door in the office, the reason why I am here is because I have a special job for you...

1 person brohoofs this

*both Mirage and Amanita head out of their door and then head back into town*

Amanita: Mirage? Where are we going??

Mirage: a local bake store, called Sugarcube Corner. I’m going to get us some “muffins”.

Amanita: yay! *still acting like a child* Wait. What’s a muffin??

Mirage: a muffin is like that pie yesterday. But it can be eaten for breakfast, a snack, pretty much any meal. They also come in many different flavors, so I’ve heard.

Amanita: oooh! Yay!

1 person brohoofs this

*while they were on town The could feel a slight wind blow on their faces that came from the opposite direction*

Sherem: *flew above them and his wings caused the wind current* gotta do this faaaaast!!!

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: hm? *hears Sherem’s voice* *she waves at him but, not trying to distract him she didn’t say anything, plus she ended up waving the opposite direction of him*

Mirage: *is trying not to laugh* oh my Celestia Amanita...*she smiles again and takes a hold of Amanita’s hoof again* come on, it shouldn’t be far now.

1 person brohoofs this

*In the ever free forest* 

Sherem. now were could he be...*looking around the forest and looks at the herbs and plants growing, he sees a bit of Mistletoe* Oh right...we are nearing that part of the year...now...Mr. MISTLETOE!!! *he started to yell on looking of him*

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: hm hm hmm hm *seems to be humming near the top of a tree* *he spies a rather good piece and goes for it*

Mirage: here we are! *she leads Amanita in* *she sits Amanita down in an empty chair and goes up to the counter* Hello?

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: Mr. Mistletoe! *still yells looking for him* are you around here? Mr. Mistletoeeeee! *he yelled and yelled to the forest trying to find him*

Sheoreth: *in the head of sherem*: great, now we need the "help" of a plant lover, how rich!

Sherem: shut up, we have a work to do and this time all your "sass" will have a price

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *he ends up getting hit by a branch on his way to get the certain mistletoe* *he falls to the ground near Sherem* ooowwww...

Mirage: *she’s looking at the muffins for sale* hm, Hello? Is any pony here?

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: ahh, that's what I would call an opportunistic approach! *nears his face to see his state* are you okay there, Mr Mistletoe, are you okay...or alive?

Mr.: Cake: hello! welcome to Sugar cube Conner! what do you wish for eating? *he smiled at both of them*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: oh! Hello Sir, my name is Mirage, her name is Amanita. Um, if it’s alright we’d like to order some muffins.

Amanita: *nods in the background in their general direction*

Mistletoe: yup, I’m fine *he opens his orange eyes and blinks* happens more often then you would think! *he stands and stretches, wincing when he stretches one of his wings*

Edited by MiragetheChangeling
1 person brohoofs this