Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private
Me and Sherem (1x1)

473 posts in this topic

Sherem: you sure you're okay, that seemed quite the fall, even for a Pegasus *looks up to the branch he fell down* 

Mr. Cake: coming right up! any other think to accompany them...like chocolate or milk?  *at that moment the babies of Mr. and Mrs. Cake, come crawling laughing from behind the shop*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *she flutter/buzzes over* what’s milk? And what’s chocolate? *she seems genuinely confused*

Mistletoe: Yeah, I’m sure. What can I help you with?

Mirage: hm, milk perhaps? Does that sound good to you Amanita?

Amanita: mhm! *moves into a position of a cat using her hearing to pinpoint the position of the babies*

1 person brohoofs this

Babies: *look amused by Amanita and laugh*

Mr. Cake: oh don't mind them, they are just having their fun. these are my joy and life. So milk it is!

Sherem: I'm Sherem Vice-captain of the royal guard. Now, not to waste your time, I was told you are one of the best in finding any kind of herbs and plants. Can you prove that right?

Edited by Sherem
1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: you betcha! What do you want me to find? Borago officinalis(borage), Melissa officinalis(lemon balm), what do you want me to find? Or just regular old Viscum album(mistletoe, white berry) and Ilex aquifolium(common holly, normally what is referred to as mistletoe)?

Mirage: she’s the one thing I live for... and thank you sir.

Amanita: *she rolls onto her back to amuse them, giggling herself*

Edited by MiragetheChangeling
1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *shows a leaf that looks like a crown* we are talking big leagues here kiddo,  I'm looking for Kings Root...one of the most rare. Think you are up for the challenge? 

Baibies: *boop her all over her head and wings while laughing*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *her wings are ticklish sooo she ends up going into a giggling fit* heehee s-stop HA!*shes not saying it in a mean way, just saying*

Mirage: *chuckles at them*

Mistletoe: hmm.. what’s it for if I may ask? And how long do I have? I’ll have to research it. I may have heard of it once or twice... but all I’m asking for is enough time. What part of the plant and how much do you want?

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: This leaf can cure almost any kind of poison, the royal guard needs all you can find if possible 3 great bags of only the Leaves, time is of the essence, for lives depend on it. We have around 2 months that as you imagine is not a kind time. You are not forced to accept, but if you do and you succeed you will be rewarded handsomely. That is my proposal. *offers him the leaf*

Mr. Cake: here you go, two muffins and two mugs of milk. *he smiled as he saw the babies play with Amanita* okay kids let the lady live *he chuckled*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *she sits up smiling* thank you Mister!

Mirage: *she smiles* thank you Mister?*asking for his name*

Mistletoe: if lives depend on it then yes I will accept it. *he takes the leaf and inspects it* yes, I think I can do this in two months. Alright! Just let me take these orders back to town and I will start on this immediately! *he goes to fly but his wing be like “nope! Sucker!”* dang It! Fine! Old fashioned way it is! *he then gallops off*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *stops him with magic* actually, it would be Better to keep this "off the record" I promise you will filled on all the details latter, but for now let's focus on the search...and fixing your wing first of all *looks around*

Mr. Cake: Mr. Cake to serve you ma'am. Come back any time.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: thank you Mr. Cake! And of course! *she goes over to Amanita and takes her hoof to lead her over to a table*

Amanita: *she sniffs the air* they smell good!

Mistletoe: hm? No I mean the orders I had previously, you know, for the mistletoe and stuff? I need to deliver them for Hearth’s Warming Eve at the hospital.

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: got it...now RUUNNN!!! *starts to run away like bat out of hell*

*a pack of timber wolves come out of the shadows ready to pounce on them*

Babies: *wave at Amanita as they get picked up by Mr. Cake*

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: OH SHI* *he gallops after Sherm, he’s not as clumsy on land as he is in the air*

Amanita: *she waves back her pale/faded eyes sparkling*

Mirage: *she gives a warm smile and hands Amanita a muffin and a mug of milk*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: SEEMS YOU WENT A LITTLE TOO DEEP IN THEIR TERRITORY!!!!

Sheoreth: *inside sherems Head* seems you recruited a GENIUS, YOU GENIUS!!

*they run as hard as their legs allow them to run through the forest*

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THEIR TERRITORY! *he shouts back* *hes clutching a parcel of plants under his good wing*

Mirage and Amanita: *theyre munching on the muffins and sipping the milk*

Amanita: it’s so good!

1 person brohoofs this

*They arrive at ponyville, leaving the timber wolves behind*

Sherem: we will have to be careful with that once we come back. *panting hard* shall we?

Sheoreth. *inside the head of Sherem* You and him are gonna get us kill I tell you KILLED!

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: yeah and yes. *he trots towards the hospital*

Mirage: yes it is, so. Amanita. What do you want to do today?

Amanita: explore and meet new friends!

Mirage: heh, ok *she takes another sip of milk*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: very well, I will be on contact with you soon Mistletoe.

*he walks around and goes around Sugar Cube Conner just for some some coffee before heading home*

sherem: what a way to start the morning.

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *he waves with his other wing* Bye!

Mirage: *sitting in a booth with Amanita* *her and Amanita are still eating their muffins*

Amanita: I cant wait! Can you Mirage??

Mirage: nope. I can’t wait, where do you want to head first?

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: Mr.? mrs. Cake? anypony?

Mr. Cake: hello vice-captain, the usual coffee?

Sherem: read my mind sr.

Mr. Cake: give me one moment, I'm a bit busy here.

Sherem: take your time...I could use a break.

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *he arrives at the hospital and greets Nurse Redheart* I’m here with the herbs! *he drops them off and after a quick chat he leaves after nuzzling a few of the children*(He’s friends with a lot of them)

Mirage: *she sighs and stands* alright Amanita, Let’s go. *she takes her hoof and leads her out*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: * as they go out, he spots Both Amanita and Mirage, but lets them be, he Can't be pestering all the time and gets his coffee and sips*

Sheoreth: *inside his head* better leave them be, you know she is too innocent for you.

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *shes humming a song* *Mirage is describing the sights to her*

Mirage: *shes enjoying living her so far* you know, this place seems really nice.

Amanita: yes it does!

Mistletoe: *Nurse Redheart had fixed up his wing so he heads back towards his house to ready for the trip*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *falls asleep on the counter, but in his dreams he sees his homeland of the crystal empire in flames, dark crystals all around all the ponies running from him and he sees King sombra on the top of the spire of the crystal Empire, suddenly all turns into ice and the spire becomes one of ice and sees a throne, then started he wakes up*

1 person brohoofs this

Amanita: *shes now running in the park playing with little fillies and colts*

Mirage: *is watching making sure nothing happens*

Mistletoe: *hes ready and is now looking through the plant books he has looking for information on Kings Roots*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *after his "nap" Sherem walks though the park and catches Amanita, and just sits to watch her and starts to write on a blank book, watches her play and run* It always give some "Serenity" to watch somepony like that.

1 person brohoofs this