Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Amanita: *she ends up tripping, but gets right back up, brushes herself off and continues to play* *is also laughing happily*

Mirage: *she smiles absentmindedly*

Mistletoe: AHA! *he finally finds the book and reads what little information it has in the book*

Edited by MiragetheChangeling
  • Brohoof 1

Sherem: *keeps writting and keeps watching Amanita after a while he lays down to rest looking at the sky*

Sheoreth: *inside his head* you are just wasting time you know? it's quite irritating to see you like this

Sherem: the better for me, for you are annoyed,

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: *eventually gets tired and comes back to lay down by Mirage*

Mirage: *is looking at Amanita with a kind of motherly smile*

Mistletoe: hmmm... interesting... *he puts the book in a saddle bag along with other things*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: those two are really inseparable, yet I can detect a little bit of a on Mirage, something she wants to bury deep.

Sheoreth: *IHH* what are you gonna do? ask her about you idiot? why try to get near to a pair of changelings?

Sherem: I really don't know.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *she rests her head on Amanita’s and closes her eyes*

Amanita: *soft snoring is coming from Amanita*

Mistletoe: *hes flying towards the park* I wonder where he is? *he stops at Sugarcube to grab a snack* *he goes through the door* Mr. Cake? Are you in?

• Brohoof 1

Mr Cake: yes? how can I help you Mistletoe?

Sherem: *goes near Both Mirage and Amanita to look at them, just to check they are alright and fine*

Sheoreth:*IHH* for being changelings, they have a certain charm...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *she stirs in her sleep but otherwise stays in the same position* mm

Amanita: *she stays in the same position*

Mistletoe: Yeah, I’d like a few cupcakes please Mr. Cake. *he pulls out his pouch of bits*

• Brohoof 1

Mr.Cake: going somewhere again? didn't you had enough for one day of adventure? I remember you coming out of the forest running for your life.

Sherem: *tilits his head observing Mirage* It would seem like she is having a nightmare...what could it be that bothers her?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *in her dreams* AMANITA NO! *she has to watch as Amanita is stabbed through the abdomen by a creature* *outside of her dream* *she mutters* no...no..

Amanita: *she whimpers, apparently sensing Mirage’s distress and she nuzzles closer*

Mistletoe: eeehh. It was worth running for my life this morning, I was gathering herbs for the children section of the hospital.

Edited by MiragetheChangeling
  • Brohoof 1

Sherem: *rises his eyebrow at her nightmare* definitely something beneath the surface *uses a spell to enter her dream as an ilusson and as a white shadow around to see what is going on* This actually is invasion of privacy...but I believe it's worth it.

Sheoreth: *IHH* stalker...

Sherem: shut up...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *in the dream* *shes crying and repeating* no no no no... please Celestia no... please no...

Amanita: *in dream* *is laying on the ground appearing to be dead*

Mirage: *outside of dream* *she is shifting uncomfortably*

Amanita: *outside of dream* *she nuzzles closer to Mirage*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *in the dream* nears Mirage and puts a hoof on her back only to be seen as a white shadow and cannot speak*

Sheoreth: *hides in the form of a black feather in the wings of the shadow Sherem in the dream*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *in the dream: she whips around and hisses* Who are you?

Mistletoe: besides I gotta go get some herbs I’m low on. How much for the cupcakes?

Amanita: *outside of dream: she snuggles in close to try and give comfort to Mirage*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: one who has known sadness as you and wishes to help...only if you allow it. I can feel the burdens and pain you carry all sourrunded *head turns to Amanita* to this little one...you carry more than you can...by yourself...We can help you, while we can, until we are gone...forever....

Mr. Cake: just the usual 12 bits.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: alrighty! *he hoofs over 12 bits* I’ll need a few more than usual, I’ll be gone longer this time. Could you add a few more, as well as a few chocolate chip muffins?

Mirage: ...I just never want to lose her...

• Brohoof 1

Mr. cake: of course give me a minute. I will go look for them for fresh new added.

Sherem: what will happen, will happen, but in the end...what matters is how much you love that witch you do not want to loose. Not a king nor a god...is forever..

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: that’s alright, I can wait.*he goes and sits in a booth*

Mirage: I know... but I would have nothing else to live for if she was gone...*thinks: WHY AM I TELLING ALL THIS TO A PONY I JUST MET!?*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: who knows...you might be commiting a mistake... but you can afford yourself to be carless...in a dream only...*starts to fade* seek help, when you cannot find the answer and breath once in a while.

Mr.Cake: so, where will you go this time if I can ask?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: honestly, I don’t know. What I’m looking for is rarer than what I normally go for.

Mirage: ?*thinks: what??*

Amanita: *she shifts in her sleep holding Mirage’s hoof tightly*

Mirage: *she wakes up confused* ...?*she sees Amanita holding her hoof and smiles* heh...

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *walking away from them to not bother her further* she has too much on her back...dosen't exactly seem fair...

Sheoreth: *ihh* when is it ever fair for anypony in life, nopony, it never is...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *she looks confused* well, maybe later I’ll try to figure it out...

Amanita: *she wakes up and yawns* Mirage? Were you having a nightmare?

Mirage: yeah, it doesn’t matter though. It’s fine now.

Mistletoe: *he pulls out the book and rereads the passage on King’s Roots*

• Brohoof 1

Mr. cake: here you go! all loaded and full ready.

Sherem: now, he should be ready by now...let's see if we can already meet with Mistletoe. *gets to his house and goes into full armor* not exactly comfortable but better prevent than sorry later

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: thank you! *he hands over the bits that were needed to pay for the added things* Bye Mr. Cake! *he then leaves*

Mirage: *she stands up and leads Amanita back to the hotel where she helped Amanita with a few things* (ex. Shower)

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *waits on the door of town* now he should be coming along any time now....but  I wonder if....

sheoreth: *IHH* you already saw her today...so no point in keep hoping for today wussy, not get ready.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: *he comes flying up* hey! I got a supply of food for now! *one side of the saddlebag is loaded with food, the other side is the book, and his tools for botony*

Amanita: *after her shower* *is laying on the bed with her head hanging upside down* I’m booooorrrreeedd...

Mirage: *is deep in thought*

• Brohoof 1