Amanita

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Sherem. let's get on with then, I can lead us into the forest for a while, but from there I will need your expertise to guide us *they pass through the hotel at that very time and Sherem Sees mirage on the window and waves*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *she waves back*

Mistletoe: sounds good to me *he follows Sherem* *sees him waving at somepony* who are you waving at? *he looks towards where Sherem was waving* oh, is that the Changeling Mirage?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: wait you know her? *surpised he asked while he kept waving at her and soon it was awkard* sorrry,,,why the long face Lady Mirage? wasn't a good day?

*he asked from the street and as he kept his back pack in place*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: eh, not really. Just a weird dream.

Mistletoe: remember? I crashed into her yesterday?

Mirage: *she glares at Mistletoe for a few seconds and then the glare just leaves* *looks back at Sherem* sooo, where are you going?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: into the everfree Forest....we are looking for something...really important. and I'm just blabering right now, is Amanita ok? *he asked kinda shy but just a bit concerned for the youngest of the pair.*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mirage: *notices this but doesn’t say anything about it* Yeah, she’s fine. Honestly, she keeps complaining of being bored. *she snickers* it’s actually quite funny! And I hope you have a safe travel! *she pulls back inside at that*

Amanita: *when she hears Sherem’s voice, she shouts from inside* HI MISTER SHEREM!

Mistletoe: *he lightly chuckles* shall we continue on our way?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: hey AMANITA!!*he shouts and then turns to Mistletoe* yea, let's get going. We do not have much time to save some lives. *he fixes his armor and turns around* let's go *he stars to walk away towards the ever free Forest*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: *he follows after Sherem, maybe flying* *he’s grabbing a few plants that he finds that are rarer then he normally finds* Hey! Ceanothus gloriosus 'Heart's Desire’! Zecoras been looking for these!

Mirage: *looks over at Amanita who appears to be pretending to be a cat*...?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: it's fine to look for stuff on the way, but let's not forget the main objective here...any luck finding anything yet? *as he looked around and had his sword in his sheath and vigilant all the time*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: no not yet. In this book I somehow had it said the trees(they are trees right??) grow deep in the Everfree Forest. *he says this as he picks up another Heart’s Desire*

Mirage: ...your silly. You know that right?

Amanita: yup.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: how deep are we talking about exactly? *his eyes go looking around the place like he had enemies all around him*

Sheoreth: *IHH* this place is really dangerous I would love to tangle with anything that dears challenge me!

Sherem: Shut up psycho.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: hmmm... *pulls out the book* to where we are now, it’s still at least ten miles ahead of us. Sooo. Let’s get going! *he trots off at a steady pace*

Mirage: what are you even stalking or preying upon?

Amanita: a pillow!

Mirage: *snorts in laughter*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: I follow your lead, seems as well we are going really deep into the forest, and trees that are here could be as well the thing that saves the life of a village. Now, on witch direction we have to go?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: North. *he trots in the said direction*

*Meanwhile with Mirage and Amanita*

*Amanita has since pounced on the pillow and is now cuddle sleeping with it*

Mirage: *shakes her head and smiles* your such a goofball Amanita... heh.

• Brohoof 1

*night falls on the forest and Sherem and Mistletoe make camp in the forest*

Sherem: *Sharping his sword with a rock* how you feeling so far *he kept grinding the rock on his sword as he watches the fire*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: I’m feeling good about this, I have a feeling that we will succeed. *he looks at Sherem* how about you?

*Mirage and Amanita are both already fast asleep* *Mirage is having no nightmares for now*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: I wish that we can make it in time...I wish that we can save everypony on the village... But that is only my wishing *stops for a moment* but once my wishing took from me all I wanted and more...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Mistletoe: ? Do I even want to know?? *thinks: probably not...*

Mirage and Amanita: *they are both snoring softly* zzzzzzzzzzzZzzzZZZzzZzZZZzzzzzzzzZZzzzZzzzz

Mistletoe: *he pulls out all the herbs he had collected today* hmm, this ought to last Zecora for a while...

Sherem: *asleep lying his back to a tree with his sword by his side and ready in any emergency. And again the same dream of before The Crystal Empire, the flames, King sombra and finally the frozen spire and the frozen throne*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

*this time its Amanita having the nightmare*

Amanita: *in dream* *none of her spells are working, the dream keeps repeating showing Sherem in what looks like crystal and a large shadow pony as well* M-Mister Sherem?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: *in dream he has the eyes changed fro his usual red to a black and yellow demonic* I hoped I was meaningfull to you as it was for me*

Scene changes to a spire of frost and as Amanita gets to the top she sees the same throne empty with white feathers on it

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: ?? H-Hello? *the ground is slippery to her hooves so she is trying not to fall* M-Mister Sherem? A-Are you here?*she looks rather frightened by th scene, for in her dreams she can always see*

• Brohoof 1

The scenery is the hard blue ice and from behind Sherem appears*

Sherem: lady Amanita? *he asked confused and surprised to see her in this place* how is this possible...well must be a weird dream only...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: *she slowly turns around, a frightened expression on her face* *her eyes aren’t clouded/faded anymore* M-Mister Sherem! *she runs over and hugs him, frightened by what she has seen**she has a few tears on her cheeks*

Sherem: shhh shhh shh its okay *peting her head* it's alright... For now lety get you out of here and back to main land okay? *he looked at her directly in the eyes* now take my hoof and follow me, stay near at all times.

• Brohoof 1

Badges