Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private Me and Sherem (1x1)

Sherem: the special Treatment *kisses the back of her ear and continues to go in search of mirage, ready for a possible execution*

Spike: well the first I help save the crystal heart and the crystal ponies from enslavement from King sombra

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: *blushes* *follows after Sherem*

Rosemary: I think I’ve hear of Sombra before... *shudders* It was a dark time from what I’ve heard... I shudder to even think about him... *shudders again* ...

• Brohoof 1

Spike: for all we know, yes it was dark time, 1000 years ago was his reign. But luckly he is no longer around

Sherem: *spots Mirage* there she is, well are you ready? *he asked, still nervous to what was to come*

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: Of course I’m ready, are you? *smiles at him, hoping to be encouraging*

Rosemary: *nods* I’m glad for that, there’s no telling what those ponies had to go through with him ruling, aside from what we already know.

• Brohoof 1

Spike: well if there is one that can tell you on detail, I'ts the captain Sherem. he was forced into his service after all.

Sherem: as ready as I can be I still think I should have brought a Shield though, is there any chance Changelings breath fire ? 

• Brohoof 1

Rosemary: He was? Huh... I did not know that.... But I don’t think I should have him relive that.

Amanita: *giggles* Not unless they turn into a dragon! And she wouldn’t risk it, especially since I’ll be right next to you the whole time.

• Brohoof 1

Spike: yeah, he says i'ts not at all pleasant memories for him, anyhow continue the great work! we will need your strength for the battles to come *thumbs up and goes still writing stuff on a scroll*

Sherem: there she is...better we do this in a private tent in any case

• Brohoof 1

Rosemary: I would imagine, and I’ll do all I can to help in the coming battles.

Amanita: Alright then, shall I call her over here then?  I mean, it’s up to you as well.

Mirage: *looks and spots them* *starts coming over*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: ah, lieutenant thanks for coming in, we need to talk...the three of us. Can you spare a few moments for now? *he expects her answer before doing anything*

Spike: *checks up around the camp to bring a report to Twilight* 

• Brohoof 1

Mirage: Hm? Uh, sure I guess?

Amanita: Hi Mirage!

Rosemary: *continues helping with building the walls*

Forest and Mistletoe: *they go and gather some more herbs*

Stannis: *comes over to help with the wall*

• Brohoof 1

around the cities of Equestria, Dark red clouds surrounded them and the guards were on high alert all around and builders worked around the clock to erect massive walls of stone

Sherem: let's meet up at my tent

• Brohoof 1

Mirage: When do you want to meet up (he was promoted to commander right?), sir?

Rosemary: *looks at the clouds suspiciously, but continues to lift the heavier pieces for the other ponies and put them on the wall for them*

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: (only of ponyville) as soon as possible Lieutenant, if you please follow us *he goes to his "office" in the camp*

Builder: these will do, King Stannis got us some real stone here. Though I wish we could ask for one more thing

• Brohoof 1

(That’s what I thought)

Mirage: Yes sir. *follows behind*

Amanita: *she walks beside do Sherem*

Stannis: And what would that be? *he comes over upon hearing his name*

Rosemary: Yes he did get us some good crystals

• Brohoof 1

Builder: well this stone is the best around equestria no doubt about it your highness *he kneels* but if we had the dragons infuse them with flame the suckers on the other side would need to bring down the hole universe to break these walls.

*the three of them enter his tent*

Sherem: now this is something that has nothing to do with the army, most to a personal level. *looks Amanita* we have something to tell you

• Brohoof 1

Mirage:  Alright? *looks at them both* What is it?

Rosemary: That is a good idea!

Stannis: Shall I go discuss this with Dragonlordess(?) Ember, if I can find her that is?

Ember: You don’t have to look far King Stannis.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: now, just remember...even if this was...unplanned...we want this, we want to take responsibility and we will take care of everything.

Builder: we are grateful of course Dragonlordess Ember, if you can spare some dragons to infuse the stone, it will help the defense greatly 

• Brohoof 1

Ember: *nods* Alright then, how many of us will you need? *she asks the builder*

Mirage: *looks slightly confused and looks between them both*

Amanita: Mirage, and please don’t kill him, please.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: turns out, Amanita here...is...umm...pregnant...with my child...for a week by now...

Builder: anytime you can spare a squad to infuse the stones, we will be grateful, the best will be when we finish the walls.

• Brohoof 1

Mirage: *takes a few moments to register this* SHES WHAT?!?

Amanita: Mirage! We both want to have this child! I’m fine with it, so please don’t be mad at him!

Ember: What kind of fire would you need?

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: there is no point in hiding it, She is pregnant with my child, now I submit myself to your mercy about this matter. We needed for you to know since you are the family of Amanita.

Builder: mostly fire breath, at high pressure and power.

• Brohoof 1

Ember: *nods* I’ll go and gather them now.

Mirage: *takes a few deep breaths and then looks at Sherem and Amanita* When did you even do this? And please tell me it was consensual.

Amanita: It was, Mirage, we promise.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: woah woah woah!! I would never force my self on anypony no chance at all!!!!

Sheoreth: *IHH* speak for yourself wussy!

Sherem: *mumbles to himself* shut the fuck up! 

Builder: thank you your Highness! *bows more*

• Brohoof 1

Amanita: *whispers to Sherem* Is it Sheoreth?

Ember: No problem. *flies of to organize the squadron*

Rosemary: My flames would be almost useless for that job, sooo, I don’t think I should help with that.

• Brohoof 1

Sherem: yeah it's him alright... *he whispers back* 

Builder: it's okay Rosemary, you are doing amazing job with the building of these walls! Now for those about to infuse the stone, breath like you wanna break these walls, as strong as you can!

• Brohoof 1