Register now to remove this ad.
MiragetheChangeling

Private
Me and Sherem (1x1)

472 posts in this topic

Mirage: pleasure to meet you commander. I’m Mirage. *she bows in return*

Amanita: *she bows and says* hi! I’m Amanita!

Mistletoe: *he spots the King’s Roots and veers away so it won’t be hit by a spell*

1 person brohoofs this

Shining Armor: it's very unusual to meet two changelings that haven't gone through their transformation in the open. We are always looking for new recruits. Please follo me to the office for an interview.

Sheoreth: run run run little Pegasus

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: ok, 

Amanita: oh, I’m not here to sign up, I just normally have to go everywhere with Mirage... *she blinks her eyes**her mane had been covering them and she brushes it away showing her clouded over/faded eyes*

Mistletoe: *he flies up towards the King’s Roots and grabs a leaf, grinds it up, puts it in a vial of water and then chucks it at Sheoreth with surprising speed and strength*

1 person brohoofs this

Shining Armor: oh you are blind...well it's okay...so in any case follow me to the office we will talk with you lady *looking at mirage* and see if you can get in. Form there we can make some arangements 

Sheoreth: okay you are getting really annoying with the matter of throwing crap at me you...*his head twitches hard* oh damn it...kings root

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *thinks: good, I’m annoying.*

Mirage: alright. *she takes Amanita’s hoof* should she stay here or come with us?

Amanita: *is still just listening to all the noises and sniffing the scents*

1 person brohoofs this

*after a few twitches he starts to enter a convulsion state and some blood come out of his mouth and eyes*

Shining Armor: is not  needed to be alone during the interview, but she might find it a bit boring during the process.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: more than likely, she still acts like a little filly sometimes... *she chuckles*

Amanita: Hey! I can still hear ya know! *she’s blushing slightly*

Mistletoe: ...!? *thinks: ...da fuc*!?*

1 person brohoofs this

*two voices can be heard coming from the same pony*

Sherem: you! How did this happened??!!!

Sheoreth: I told you before, one time you are the king and I come and take over

Sherem: not NOW it's not the time!!!

Sheoreth: you are no master of mine!

Shining Armor: very well follow me please.

1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *stands there confused* ....!?!????????

Mirage: yes sir. *she follows him*

Amanita: *she stays in place and just listens to the sounds and sits on her tushie* ... this is fine..... I wonder what it looks like...

Edited by MiragetheChangeling
1 person brohoofs this

*an explosion occurs and leaves mistletoe blind for some seconds*

Shining Armor: *they get into the office of Sherem where all decoration is of the crystal empire* so Mrs. Mirage what experience do you have in the field of the military?

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: I’ve been guarding Amanita for over 13 years sir. I’ve had many years of offensive and defensive training.

Mistletoe: !?! *he rubs at his eyes* da fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuddddggee??! What!?!

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *lays on the ground and unconscious and with some blood marks all over his white body*

Shining Armor: okay...have you ever been part of a military body before, like in your hive or other similar stance?

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: I was banished at a young age. So, I only had around four Years of experience. But yes I was in the military of my hive.

Mistletoe: oh shat... *he picks the King’s Roots leaves hurriedly and puts them in a bag* *he then starts back towards Ponyville with Sherem* man... he’s heavier then he looks...

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *while he is being dragged visions of the past haunt his head...two small fillies one gray and dark mane other one purple and with a light blue mane, then him leading a charge to the crystal spire, a darkroom and a distant small window and finally the crystal empire on flames*

Shining armor: I see, very well do you have resume with you or would you like to be put to the test?

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: a test sir.

Mistletoe: *he gets to their old camp and stops to take a rest* *he is no panting slightly* ..........geez...how can yo7 be so heavy!?...... *he asks sounding exasperated and surprised*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *still out like a light and then he is dropped in on the floor* *moans in pain on a low tone for a while*

Shining Armor: well then, if we can proceeded to the training field, so we can review your skills please?

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: yes sir.

Mistletoe: ? *he looks at Sherem* *thinks: did I seriously drop him that hard??!* oops....

Amanita: *she’s moved and is on a small pile of logs laying in the sunshine, it’s not part of the training course* *she’s in a cat shape*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: *slowly but surely goes regaining some of his conscience really slow opening his eyes and having blurry image at first*

*suddenly the air around Amanita turned into the smell of metal and smoke she was around the forges*

Shining Armor: okay boys, let's prepare the field for a series of tests!

Guards: *yell* yes commander!!!

Edited by Sherem
1 person brohoofs this

Mistletoe: *is standing in front of him watching him*

Amanita: *furrows her brows and meows* *she then stands up, stretches, and jumps down from the wood* ... *she goes over to a tree, jumps up and climbs to the top(after using a sight spell of course, she has enough energy to spare) and then lays on the leaves turning back to her original form*

Mirage: ...

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: ow my head....king Sombra?? *his vision was kinda blurry from all what happened and some blood drops out his mouth*

*a guard approaches Mirage with a light set of armor*

Shining Armor: please take your time to change into armor and we will begin *shows her the dressing rooms*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: thank you *she takes the armor and walks into the dressing room* *she puts it on and heads back out* *thinks:..... this feels so weeeeeiiiirrrdd....* sir.

Mistletoe:.......why are talking of him...?

Amanita:...warm sun...

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: mistletoe? Is that you 

*he tries to stand up still weak in legs and head*

Shining Armor: first things first, we need to test your endurance and speed Clear the circuit of obstacles as fast as possible.

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: yes sir. *she goes through the course faster than most, probably because she is a mare and because she is lighter than most*

Mistletoe: that’s me. Don’t try standing yet. I was just catching my breath so I could go look for some specific herbs. I’m going to do that now. Just yell for me if you need to. *he stands up and leaves*

Amanita: *she smiles sleepily*

1 person brohoofs this

Sherem: wait, do you have the king Root's leafs?

*he asked weakly*

Shining Armor: very well done lady Mirage! Now let us see how much combat experience you have 

*the guards form a circle like an arena and offer her different kind of weapons*

1 person brohoofs this

Mirage: *she chooses a bow* this is what the queen of the hive gave me to work with. *she takes a quiver of arrows as well*

Mistletoe: yes, he pulls out the bag and then leaves after showing him*

Amanita: *she opens her eyes and looks at the bright colors and spots Mirage* looks like it’s going well!

1 person brohoofs this