Amanita

Private Sherem and I (1x1)

Amanita: *she nods* It might depend on how he does, but it also depends on how we both feel about him. *she turns her attention to Serenity when she moves*

Ember: *she looks up and sees Sharp and smiles* I'm just writing a letter. *she continues to write as she looks down*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Serenity: *she seems to have a bad dream*

Sherem: yeah, it depends on how we both feel about the situation *he pets the small head of Shining*

Sharp: *baby gibberish saying like: "what's a letter?"*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: *she nods and then looks at Serenity a little worried* I think she’s having a bad dream, Sherem...

Shining: *she smiles in her sleep*

Ember: *she doesn’t understand and she probably wouldn’t know how to explain it either*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sherem: seems her magic it's acting up, same it did when I was younger, and some unicorns have that problem when they have problems controlling their horn

Serenity: *seems more unconfortable*

Sharp: *goes back to his siblings and speaks at them in babby gebberish  at them*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: What should we do? *she looks back to Sherem*

Ember: *she finishes writing the letter and sends it through her fire*

Smelt: *he tilts his head and looks at him* *BG: What’s she doing?*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sherem: give her here and try to come closer, my love *he signals her*

Sharp: *BG: I really don't know but she seemed happy she was doing it*

Thorax: *waits for the reply letter before going into the mission with her answer to the offical orders and possibly the "personal" letter*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

*the letters soon arrives in a magenta-ish blast*

Scarlet: *BG: Maybe she was doing something for dad?*

Amanita: *she gives Sherem Serenity and goes over to him, tilting her head a little* Now what?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sharp: *BG: maybe.... but she was even more red, than fire*

Thoraxx: *he gets the letters* well that was fast *he reads the letters*

Sherem: *puts his horn on the tip of the horn of Serenity* now you too hun

Serenity: *keeps having her nightmare*

*after the small battle with the horde both Robnif and Aerion are pretty beat up*

Aerion: I can't feel anything below my eybrows...

Robnif: welcome to my every day of old age...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

*the non-personal letter says that she will help in any way she can, but just be careful. In the PS though it reads “I miss you too, there’s another letter, if I didn’t accidentally burn it of course, attached to this one.”*

Forest: *she approaches them slowly* Are either of you hurt? *she asks, still reaching into her magic*

Amanita: *she does so, but she looks confused*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sherem: *he activates his magic while the three horns are touching and hums a little something*

Aerion: pretty much I think...that was a hard fight..

Robnif: I wish I was younger...the days of running with your father, princess...

Thoraxx: *opens the personal letter*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: Should I activate my magic? *she asks him quietly*

*it contains a lot of things, mainly her wishing he could be here with her, so they could spend some “personal time” together, there was also a few mentions of the dragonets, but it was just her telling him they were alright*

Forest: You ran with my father? *she asks as she begins to try and heal them*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Robnif: oh yes, when I was younger your father ran these forest alongside me and some other bucks, well before he met your mother. Before that he was pretty wild buck

Thorax: *smiles warmly and keeps the personal letter in a special box and departs to do the scouting*

Sherem: yes my dear *he keeps humming and soon it stops suddenly*

Serenity: *opens her small eyes and reveals the dark yellow and sharp eye like Sheoreth* 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: *she activates her magic, and then gasps as she sees the eyes like Sheoreth's*

Ember: *she smiles and goes back over to the dragonets*

Forest: I can't really imagine that... It sounds so different from what I know of him now

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Serenity: *looks at them confused, like she didn't recognize her own mother and father*

Sheoreth: *IHH* seems she is calling for me *he takes control* hello there little psycho 

Aerion: the king? young? that is a hard picture to put in mind

Robnif: oh we were all young once, and he was quite reckless at the time, it was you and your mother that changed him and forged his temper and actions

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Amanita: Serenity sweetheart? *she asks, before Anastasia takes control*

Anastasia: Hmm... She looks... acceptable for a combination of us.

Forest: I agree. But then again, I wasn’t even thought of then.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sheoreth: You think? I believe she and this one *hold Shining with his magic* inherited much of your bugginess and if they grow up as I think they will, they will be even more beautiful than you. And trust me, this will be the only time you will have a chance to tell them anything as the one that brought to this world and deliver them into my game. *says almost like mocking her* so if I were you because of the feeling you are hiding from me, I would make the best chance now.

Aerion: I will stand over here, since I don't really get this part of having parents...

Robnif: maybe you should ask him, if we survive this matter.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Anastasia: *she rolls her eyes and takes both of them from him* I just want them to know I have maternal love for them. At the moment, I’m to tired to think of anything else to say. *she says with a yawn*

Forest: *she nods and then looks at them both* How are your wounds feeling?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Sheoreth: oh, so you do love the little pawns, to sad they will not have the emotions to respond back to it...maybe one or two, but not what you're wishing they have

Aerion: it taking a while to close to be honest.

Robnif: soon you will have accelerate the process of healing with the healing, like an unicorn would do.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Anastasia: Only because of maternal instinct dips***.

Forest: *she smiles sheepishly* Yeah, sorry about that Aerion. I’m trying though. And really? (I did not understand it because of how it was worded oof)

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Aerion: *kisses her head* it's okay, I believe you can do it in time my love

Robnif: *he stands up* you are making progress nonetheless.

Sheoreth: while you cry your eyes on the things you will loose eventually, I will take a sleep. Try not to bother while I rest

Serenity (Evil): *looks at her real mother with her baby eyes, but still showing her evil side*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Anastasia: *she rolls her eyes again, then goes back to watching the fillies* Hm...

Forest: Thank you, Robnif.

Shining: *she rolls over in her sleep, almost as if trying to get back to her dad*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Serenity (evil): *still looks at her mother and sucks her own hoof while looking at her*

Sheoreth: *ignores the little Shining and rests as for now*

Robnif: still, it has to be even more fluent, to the point you can close wounds on the go.

Aerion; don't you think that's a bit too much?

Robnif: it has to be, her mother was able to do so

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(Sounds like a Steven Universe thing XD)

Forest: But I’m not my mother. *she says as she continues to heal them*

Shining: *she lets out a little whine as she wakes up and scoots closer to him*

Anastasia: What are you doing?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(trust me, it's not XD besides it would be bad for me to give street cred. to that evangelist also need some help thinking on the names of the evil sides of the kiddos)

Aerion: take it easy, both of you. She can do it, but at her own pace

Robnif: I can only pry that's enough

Serenity (evil): *keeps sucking her hoof and then noms with her toothless mouth at the hoof of Anastasia* 

Sheoreth: okay, wakey wakey you little one *he touches the horn of Shining with his and tries to wake up the evil inside her*

• Brohoof 1

Badges

(Ah, it just reminded me of Steven and his struggles of trying to live up to his mom’s legacy)

Shining: *her eyes turn to their evil side, and she blinks as if trying to get used to them* ... *she then.. growls a little...?*

Forest: *she sighs and continues to heal them both*

• Brohoof 1

Badges