Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite equestria girl toys

Cherry-Pie

Hi every pony! I'm new to the forum and really exited. Any one want to share their favorite equestria girl toys? What type do you prefer? I personally like the rainbow rocks girls the best, I have the Stage and the DJ Pon3y car and they're both awesome. I want to get more of the friendship games dolls, any suggestions for really cute ones? 

Edited by Cherry-Pie

Will do, sounds like fun! I'm talking about the actual dolls. I think the minis look really cute but I don't have any yet. I dream more then anything that they will someday make an 18 inch version similar to the 18 inch monster high dolls, my hopes are not to high though. 

Thanks for the recommend A.V.

I feel like the Minis are gonna be unanimously the favorite here. Really cute and close to the show. Still hope they make some for Aria, Sonata and the Shadowbolts

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

I feel like the Minis are gonna be unanimously the favorite here. Really cute and close to the show. Still hope they make some for Aria, Sonata and the Shadowbolts

I would love an equestria girl of Maud Pie as well. I like the minis, they look super cute, the only down side from what I can see is the hard plastic hair, the old eq girls have pretty nice hair.

• 4 weeks later...