Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Batbrony

large.png

Good morning, everypony!  I've got some exciting news for you all this morning and I'm sure you'll feel the same way once I've shared it.  Fillies and gentlecolts, it is my distinct pleasure to announce that on Saturday, December 16th from 3 - 5 PM EST, none other than Elley-Ray Hennessy, the voice of Mistmane and a couple of other minor characters in MLP:FiM this past season, will be joining us as our next Q&A guest.  In addition to her work on MLP:FiM, Ms. Hennessy has 79 total acting credits to her name garnered from over 30 years of voiceover, television, film, and theatre acting, including in shows like Goosebumps, Babar, and Redwall, and films such as It Takes Two and Phantom of the Megaplex.  This marks the first time that MLP Forums and Poniverse have ever had an actual member of MLP:FiM's voice cast as a guest, and we could not be more excited to have her joining us! :muffins:

Now, seeing as she is an actual employee of both DHX and Hasbro on account of her work with the show, we have to lay some ground rules similar to when we've hosted guests like Ward Jenkins.  While you should feel free to ask whatever you want within reason, keep in mind that many questions, especially those that pertain to her work on the show, may be ones that Ms. Hennessy is unable to answer on account of confidentiality agreements with the studio and her employers.  We want to have a great time with our first VA guest, not get her in any trouble with her employers or act like obnoxious or self-entitled hosts. :derp:  And trust me when I tell you this based on my interactions with her, Ms. Hennessy is very excited to join us as well and really loves the fandom! :D If you'd like to learn more about her, you can visit her own website here, her IMDB page here, and her Twitter page here.  That's all I've got for ya'll this morning, everypony, and please, share this announcement anywhere you can!  We would love to have as many visitors as possible to ask questions on the day of the Q&A, and be sure to prepare some of your own before you show up.  Have a great Saturday, everypony, I'll see you in Poniverse Events for the Q&A in a couple of weeks!

3865.jpg

large.png

• Brohoof 11

Definately looking forward to participating in this. She voices the elemental progenitor of Best Pony ... so of course I'll be there. :D

• Brohoof 3

58 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Never thought we'd get an actual voice actor from the show. :wacko: How many strings did you have to pull?

Batbrony has friends in high places.

That, or he's gone back to abducting guests and threatening them with his Batman voice. :P

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Yellow Diamond said:

That, or he's gone back to abducting guests and threatening them with his Batman voice. :P

We all know pretending to be Batman wins major pts. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Woohoo said:

Never thought we'd get an actual voice actor from the show. :wacko: How many strings did you have to pull?

1 minute ago, Storminess said:

17 minutes ago, Yellow Diamond said:

He simply said, "Hey want to hang around some fans for a while ... and especially me ... 

because-im-batman.png

• Brohoof 5

On 12/2/2017 at 4:34 PM, Woohoo said:

It was super easy after I offered to make her a totally boss friendship bracelet.  Now if you'll excuse me...

tumblr_m719kaASAn1rwniqvo1_250.png

On 12/2/2017 at 5:33 PM, Yellow Diamond said:

(1) Yes I do :proud:

(2) That only happened once :okiedokieloki:

(3) I THOUGHT WE SWORE WE'D NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN, YELLOW, WTH??? :angry:

On 12/2/2017 at 5:49 PM, Storminess said:

Pretending? :wacko:

On 12/2/2017 at 5:52 PM, Jeric said:

He simply said, "Hey want to hang around some fans for a while ... and especially me ... 

because-im-batman.png

On 12/2/2017 at 6:07 PM, Sunset Rose said:

Excellent work @Batbrony! I usually dodge these kinds of things, but I think I'll be there for this one. ^ ^

Huzzah, hope to see you there, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel! :muffins:

On 12/2/2017 at 6:09 PM, Woohoo said:

Whatever @Batbrony did to make this happen, I probably shouldn't doubt it. I can't even imagine MLPForums without him :blink:

Oh stop, you making me blush.  No seriously, stop, all of you, this love thing is weird and- OH GOSH, WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING, GET AWAY YOU MANIACS!!! :love:

7982b6277f526d1438bb43b134f1cc03--plastic-man-marvel-dc.jpg

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was unfeatured