Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc FRACTURED FUTURES: Crystal Expedition (closed/OOC)

GoldieS

@woodchunks66 @Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

An expedition sanctioned by the illustrious Lektra is being prepared and lead by the Stalwart Applejack, in an attempt to make contact with the long lost Crystal Empire in the north. Contact has been lost since the plague devastated the land many years ago. The expedition will begin with 1000 strong battalion of Bolt Solutions heavy mobile infantry and accompanying logistics ponies. 

Alright! One of our first RPs in this world... if you two were still interested in coming along, did you have any new characters in mind? I can't imagine Lektra or Luster would both come along considering the other RPs we have planned. Perhaps you'd like to use others?

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, GoldieS said:

@woodchunks66 @Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

An expedition sanctioned by the illustrious Lektra is being prepared and lead by the Stalwart Applejack, in an attempt to make contact with the long lost Crystal Empire in the north. Contact has been lost since the plague devastated the land many years ago. The expedition will begin with 1000 strong battalion of Bolt Solutions heavy mobile infantry and accompanying logistics ponies. 

Alright! One of our first RPs in this world... if you two were still interested in coming along, did you have any new characters in mind? I can't imagine Lektra or Luster would both come along considering the other RPs we have paps you'd like to use others?

@Denim&Venom

The Who would be taking care of new everfree if luster and lektra are both going!

Just now, GoldieS said:

I'm going to wait for @Lektra Boltbefore I start anything!

• Brohoof 1

She will not be accompanying the expedition. I'm afraid her duties have her pre-occupied. A recent alteration in the plague structure has drawn her attention to new avenues of research which she "Must promptly investigate!". 

She's not coming along. No player has been chosen to play her full time like AJ. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

The Who would be taking care of new everfree if luster and lektra are both going!

It doesn't make much sense story wise though. It's her brother, her niece and her sister in law.

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

She will not be accompanying the expedition. I'm afraid her duties have her pre-occupied. A recent alteration in the plague structure has drawn her attention to new avenues of research which she "Must promptly investigate!". 

She's not coming along. No player has been chosen to play her full time like AJ. 

I thought I was playing Twi. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

It doesn't make much sense story wise though. It's her brother, her niece and her sister in law.

I thought I was playing Twi. 

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Denim&Venom but are playing her full time? Like me with AJ?

Yes I thought Denim was running Twilight full time, or as needed anyway. No need to write out every detail of the multitude of duties she has

Also I was hoping to actually play out the authorization for a couple of back and forth, but not necessary

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Denim&Venom There are some important things to remember when playing her, I'd like us to remain relatively similar in behavior to their cannon self. If you're okay with that, then I'd be happy to hand her to you. Is that acceptable?

@Lektra Bolt

If you just want to stick around for the first few posts, that'd be okay. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Alright then, sounds good to me! So we have @woodchunks66 portraying the expedition leader, Apple Jack*, @Denim&Venom portraying accompanying Twilight Sparkle, and @Lektra Bolt portraying well, Lektra Bolt, during the beginning of the RP. Is this correct?

@woodchunks66 Be sure to start at New Everfree. Don't worry, won't spend long there. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, woodchunks66 said:

Alrighty guys since everyone here I'm gonna start the story

'here' is a broad term. Not sure if I could RP to the right capacity on mobile right now, it's why when I need to post in RPs there's a bit of delay

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

'here' is a broad term. Not sure if I could RP to the right capacity on mobile right now, it's why when I need to post in RPs there's a bit of delay

That's alright just try your best to keep up :)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Alright then, sounds good to me! So we have @woodchunks66 portraying the expedition leader, Apple Jack*, @Denim&Venom portraying accompanying Twilight Sparkle, and @Lektra Bolt portraying well, Lektra Bolt, during the beginning of the RP. Is this correct?

Yeah. You could just say playing herself, as it's the same as Techno and other people who have only one character and refer to the character by their gender :)

Would Twilight really want to go though @Denim&Venom? It's her family but she has so many duties. No one really can do the Friendship Circle (tentative) as well as her

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah. Would Twilight really want to go though @Denim&Venom? It's her family but she has so many duties. No one really can do the Friendship Circle (tentative) as well as her

what do you mean?

• Brohoof 2

Twilight is the Princess of Friendship remember. She is the first go to for complaints and issues brought up by the populace. She needs to name a temp in her place to head the house or whatever we're going to call it.

The other things she does can be put on hold, but that's very very important.

Think of it like what the changelings had in that episode. Their Feelings Circle

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah. Would Twilight really want to go though @Denim&Venom? It's her family but she has so many duties. No one really can do the Friendship Circle (tentative) as well as her

Friendship is important. But then so is family, and Twilight hasn't seen hers in over 100 years. What the princess would do is one thing, but what Twilight herself would do is another. Unless you and the others can make a very compelling argument, shes going to see her sister in law, her niece and her BBBFF.

20 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

There are some important things to remember when playing her, I'd like us to remain relatively similar in behavior to their cannon self. If you're okay with that, then I'd be happy to hand her to you. Is that acceptable?

To an extent. Twilight will still be Twilight. She wont be too far OOC. But I imagine watching your civilization collapse, many sleepless nights trying to save as many as should while keeping the remnants of the country together and seeing millions upon millions die, will change you somewhat. 

• Brohoof 3

AJ is standing at the entrance of the city with 500 well armed earth pony,she has her own sword at her side,she is paying that she doest have to use it on some poor pony turned monster,she looks of north and sees the sparkling mountains.They look untouched by the plauge. Aj was think of the hard journey they would have to make through the frozen mountains then suddenly the ground starts to rumble and one of the mountains starts to fall and crumble , you can see the dust cloud from here AJ calls for Lektra .