Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc FRACTURED FUTURES: Crystal Expedition (closed/OOC)

GoldieS

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

@GoldieS

Lol figured that might be his reaction. Wood was giving me an entry and I took it. Wonder if she'll snatch it back @woodchunks66

You betchya :P

17 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@GoldieS

Lol figured that might be his reaction. Wood was giving me an entry and I took it. Wonder if she'll snatch it back @woodchunks66

BTW Blade is a codename. Haven't decided on her real one 

whose code name? Lektra?

• Brohoof 2

39 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

You betchya :P

whose code name? Lektra?

Blade is not her real name. I haven't decided what her real name is yet. You guys are free to suggest.

And dang @GoldieSCandor doesn't mess around. This'll be fun. Can't really do anything there, as @Denim&Venomis yet to post again

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Blade is not her real name. I haven't decided what her real name is yet. You guys are free to suggest.

And dang @GoldieSCandor doesn't mess around. This'll be fun. Can't really do anything there, as @Denim&Venomis yet to post again

he really doesn't @GoldieS he really doesn't.....:D

• Brohoof 2

Hey! This is a professional military! Not some merc company or a bunch of blasted pirates! We move ON TIME! We don't waste supplies sitting around in garrison! He's going to have a stern talking to with that alicorn... 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, GoldieS said:

Hey! This is a professional military! Not some merc company or a bunch of blasted pirates! We move ON TIME! We don't waste supplies sitting around in garrison! He's going to have a stern talking to with that alicorn... 

can't wait!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt @GoldieS 

This might be kinda late because we already establish what happened to the mane 6 but i think its worth sharing with you guys

WARNING The feels hit me like a truck with these also this is just the 3 out of 7.....I recommend you watch all of them

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

@Lektra Bolt @GoldieS 

This might be kinda late because we already establish what happened to the mane 6 but i think its worth sharing with you guys

WARNING The feels hit me like a truck with these also this is just the 3 out of 7.....I recommend you watch all of them

Watched the whole series. It's good but didn't give me the same feels as the Chrysalis stories. Maybe it was all the murder. Maybe. This made me want to cry but not actually cry, the videos in the other OOC actually consistently make me cry. Odd, I know

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Denim&Venom @Lektra Bolt 

Hey guys, not to be that guy, but I gotta know if either of you are still going to be posting in this RP. I understand if you need some time, but we're still waiting on pivitol characters to interact with the group so we can get this rolling. If you're not interested in this one anymore, please tell me so you're not holding everyone else up.

(I know it hasn't been long of course, maybe if you guys give a rough estimate of how often you post I can adjust more effectively)

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

I post at maximum 5 days apart unless I'm waiting on someone. 3 us usually my maximum though, and I'm Eastern time but I'm a night owl. Hope that helps :)

I'm unable to bring Lektra into this RP, as it wouldn't make sense. She is involved with the changelings visiting and I assume it's happening concurrently.

How shall we proceed @GoldieS and

@Denim&Venom

I'd say Luster should suggest a a good amount of troops and send the rest home, same result. Or Applejack could appeal to her @woodchunks66

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I post at maximum 5 days apart unless I'm waiting on someone. 3 us usually my maximum though, and I'm Eastern time but I'm a night owl. Hope that helps :)

I'm unable to bring Lektra into this RP, as it wouldn't make sense. She is involved with the changelings visiting and I assume it's happening concurrently.

@Denim&Venom

Wasn't she just talking to Twilight in her office? 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Wasn't she just talking to Twilight in her office? 

Yes, and then she flew off to work. We have a concurrent RP going on with the changelings. How can she be in 2 places at once?

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom

Well, I figure Lektra's directives are final. The paperwork thing and signing is more of a formality than anything. The operation continues! Or is against the direct order of Lektra. 

That's not how it works. Luster has a say and she's in charge of the troops. I'm honestly not sure how to proceed 

18 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Denim&Venom

I'd say Luster should suggest a a good amount of troops and send the rest home, same result. Or Applejack could appeal to her @woodchunks66

yeah maybe i could send a message to Twi 

I think we should  get on our way now:) cause AJs pretty useless at logistic:please:

Edited by woodchunks66

6 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Well if I'm reading your last post as Lektra right, you haven't left yet. You and Twi are still up in the office. 

I was suggesting she flew off to work, sorry for the confusion. I guess she could just show up there and deliberate? And then what?

• Brohoof 1

This RP starts just prior to the changeling's arrival. Think of it that way. After Lektra shows up to sort this out, she goes off to deal with the construction, then moves onto the changelings (in the timeline). 

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

This RP starts just prior to the changeling's arrival. Think of it that way. After Lektra shows up to sort this out, she goes off to deal with the construction, then moves onto the changelings (in the timeline). 

Ok! Are you good with this @Denim&Venom? I'll show up and deliberate, and I guess grab Twilight for you too so you can get her there and help uh, yourself see the bigger picture? Gosh I love the personality Luster has lol.

Quick Shadow/Blade has no say. She's also just following orders like Candor, and is supposed to just be auditing him while not causing trouble and leading her unit. Add to this that she'll also be busy with AJ @woodchunks66

ALTERNATIVELY Quick has an emergency direct line to Lektra. It would raise red flags on why she has this, but she could jump in and act as an intermediate.

What do you guys prefer?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Ok! Are you good with this @Denim&Venom? I'll show up and deliberate, and I guess grab Twilight for you too so you can get her there and help uh, yourself see the bigger picture? Gosh I love the personality Luster has lol.

Quick Shadow/Blade has no say. She's also just following orders like Candor, and is supposed to just be auditing him while not causing trouble and leading her unit. Add to this that she'll also be busy with AJ @woodchunks66

ALTERNATIVELY Quick has an emergency direct line to Lektra. It would raise red flags on why she has this, but she could jump in and act as an intermediate.

What do you guys prefer?

Preferably Lektra, since it's only she and Twi Luster even remotely considers as equals. So yeah, I'm good. Glad you like. 

• Brohoof 2