Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Words you trivially dislike

Reecejackox

• 4 weeks later...

"song"- mostly because it's actually misused ridiculously often, and it's gotten annoying. A song has LYRICS. That's part of it's actual dictionary definition. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/song

"patriotism"- Let's just call it what it is. It's nationalism. Even if it's mild, it's nationalism. The American stereotype among people from other countries solidifies that statement's validity in terms of public opinion.

"SJW"- The word seems to be used frequently in a context that implies that people who disagree with you are evil. Often used by people who get their feelings hurt too easily about certain things.

"cuck"- Some people might get offended by what I'd have to say here, so I'll just say the premise of why I dislike it. The premise is that it's one of the most ridiculous, inane insults I've ever seen andit's comonly used by a group of people I despise anyways.

• Brohoof 3

Ethically or physically 

physically because my friends uses it in everything (ex. “Aden. You are wrong. You cannot build a house from the top down it’s PHYSICALLY impossible for it to work like that.)( we talk a lot about made up stuff or “hepothetical questions( I can’t spell))

ethically: I got in trouble when I was younger and there was this mean teacher that no one in the circle liked because she acted but hurt and didn’t teach. So me and Aden are sliding down banisters on the wall side so we cant fall off then she sees and spazes about us sliding down the banister then gets our home room teacher and tells him “WE WERE SLIDING DOWN THE BANISTER AND IT WAS DAGEROUS” then we get released back from hall to home room then I ask Ryan( the physically kid) Is it unethical to say sorry when you don mean it? He says dunno but home room teach hears and fetches other teacher and tells me to tell her I am sorry but I recall my mom telling me don’t say sorry when you aren’t so I say “I don’t understand why we got in trouble” they say I could have got hurt sliding and it goes on for ten mins so I give up to get it over with because I don’t wanna get in trouble twice. Me and Aden still slide down banister in front of other teachers and they are fine. One of the examples she used in the “me not saying sorry thing” was “if kids were lined up to go down banisters and the teachers passed saying it was ok then we would get fired for endangering kids “ 

the teachers passed and didn’t care next week lol

sorry no train of thought

It's not really a word (rather, it's a two-word phrase), but lately "dilly dilly" has been getting on my nerves. Has society now degraded to the point where beer commercials produce our slang?

• 11 months later...

Whenever "thick" is used to describe somebody's body. I always associate that word with the crust of pizza, so I imagine that they wanna... eat their flesh. Is cannibalism a really popular fetish? Is it something I am not supposed to find utterly repulsive? :eww:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

“Babe” and/or “bae” they’re just too overused and kinda stupid sounding and extremely annoying. :yeahno: I don’t even like it when my boyfriend says it. 

The first ones that come to my mind are "sashay" and "gubernatorial" – I don't know what it is about them, but something about the way those words look and sound just annoys me. :dry: Also, "irregardless" for being a nonsensical word which would mean the opposite of what a lot of people think. :derp:

• Brohoof 3

"workforce"  "sjw"  "cringe"  "squad"  "goals"  "productive"  "lit"  "problematic"  "diversity" "millennial"  "beta/alpha"  "snack"

• Brohoof 1