Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post Your Christmas Tree/Holiday Decor!

ShadOBabe

Hey everyone! I just finished decorating my Chistmas tree! :squee:

I came on to share it with everyone, but then I thought I'd turn it into a thread. I'd love to see what everyone else's Christmas/Holiday decorations look like. And if you haven't got them up yet, no problem, just take a picture whenever to do!

So here's my tree's progress shots!

christmas_tree_2017_by_shadobabe-dbvk4lz

Now share yours! X3

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 4

22 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

My camera is pretty bad, but a bad photo is better than nothing I suppose.

Haha!! No worse than my camera!

Aww, look at all those candy canes! Santa would always bring those along with the presents on Christmas. In fact your tree reminds me very much of the trees I had as a little kid.

4 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Haha!! No worse than my camera!

Aww, look at all those candy canes! Santa would always bring those along with the presents on Christmas. In fact your tree reminds me very much of the trees I had as a little kid.

Thank you. ^ ^

Christmas has managed to reestablish it's importance on me the past few years and I've been more festive with the tree. The tinsel is a real pain though. And the cat won't stay out of the tree. :okiedokieloki:

I do like the look of ribbons and pearl strings too. I'll have to borrow your more classic tree design next year, I'm just sort of working with what I have since I don't have a lot of money to throw at it this time around. I thought is was a congested mess of old decorations, but it's something. :love:

2 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

I thought is was a congested mess of old decorations, but it's something.

Heehee, I'm totally cool with that style. Like I said, the mismatching, mish-mash look is VERY nostalgic for me. :D

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Here's my Christmas tree... with my cat

WOW, look at that view! You are ALL of the City Boy aintcha? XD

Lovely tree and lovely little kitty! Thanks for sharing!

• Brohoof 1

@Sunset Rose Ah; that reminds me of the trees from my childhood. We really don't do trees that big here, but still, very nice.

Also, this tree here is mostly my mom's work; though with some help from me. :squee:

xtMn91c.jpg

• Brohoof 4

35 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

@Sunset Rose Ah; that reminds me of the trees from my childhood. We really don't do trees that big here, but still, very nice.

Also, this tree here is mostly my mom's work; though with some help from me. :squee:

Your tree looks like it’s been on a diet brosef! LOL, it’s super cute! XD

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Your tree looks like it’s been on a diet brosef! LOL, it’s super cute! XD

LOL; we've come to love smaller trees. Also helps that we've kinda burned ourselves out on bigger trees. XD

• Brohoof 2

On 12/2/2017 at 10:09 PM, PathfinderCS said:

LOL; we've come to love smaller trees. Also helps that we've kinda burned ourselves out on bigger trees. XD

Totally understand. I imagine it takes up less room and less time to decorate.

• Brohoof 1

We've got a fairly unimpressive set up this year. The tree and presents will have to be high this year because of this little varmit (see pup). We've stuck it in the corner for now while we clean and reorganise (as the official christmas hosts this year since we moved into our own house) but I'm hoping to fix the tinsel when it's not in grave peril so much, and add some final touches. :lol:

24726247_1718148898219681_1022371410_o.jpg

24726370_1718148918219679_2139779965_o.jpg

Edited by Witch
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Witch said:

We've got a fairly unimpressive set up this year. The tree and presents will have to be high this year because of this little varmit (see pup). 

Awww, i thinks it cute! And the puppy’s cute too!

Also I love the Pokémon box it’s sitting on. Especially the derpy Gastly face. XD

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, ShadOBabe said:

Awww, i thinks it cute! And the puppy’s cute too!

Also I love the Pokémon box it’s sitting on. Especially the derpy Gastly face. XD

Haha thanks! I get super into Christmas so I'm a little sorry for myself that we dont have a huge, impressive tree but its good to have a pup for christmas for everyone to fawn over!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Witch said:

Haha thanks! I get super into Christmas so I'm a little sorry for myself that we dont have a huge, impressive tree but its good to have a pup for christmas for everyone to fawn over!

Aww it’s okay. Soon you can train him to not get into things that aren’t his and then you can have a big Christmas tree again!

Also, @Woohoo I just noticed there’s a Cartman hanging from your tree. That’s hilarious. XD

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Aww it’s okay. Soon you can train him to not get into things that aren’t his and then you can have a big Christmas tree again!

Also, @Woohoo I just noticed there’s a Cartman hanging from your tree. That’s hilarious. XD

Hahaha She is very naughty! We take her to dog classes once a week and she gets walked every day and she is a very, very good girl but at the end of the day, she is a puppy. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Witch said:

Hahaha She is very naughty! We take her to dog classes once a week and she gets walked every day and she is a very, very good girl but at the end of the day, she is a puppy. 

Totally get it. I trained Nova as much as I could, but sometimes she just found something that was too interesting for her to resist tearing apart. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Totally get it. I trained Nova as much as I could, but sometimes she just found something that was too interesting for her to resist tearing apart. :dry:

Aw Nova is a sweet name! Lucy was our pick. Yeah and thats a stage she will be in until she is at least a year old probably. But we knew what we signed up for lol!

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Thanks, I also have ornaments of Stan, Kyle, and Kenny too.

• Brohoof 1

As I don't celebrate Christmas or any other holidays this time of year, I didn't decorate my apartment. But still, I changed my desktop wallpaper to a festive one: 
1050784__safe_solo_clothes_princess+luna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...