Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open New Pony in Town

Nature Tune

Link to OOC:  https://mlpforums.com/topic/172959-ooc-new-pony-in-town/

Link to OC character: https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/nightshade-flare-r10144/

Nightshade Flare walked into her new house in Ponyville, her faithful wolf Shadow by her side. Everything was already there, as she had organized for it to be. Meanwhile, she headed outside with Shadow, hoping to meet some new friends.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Sketchy strolled through Ponyville. She was visiting some old friends (The CMC). She wore a blue jean jacket that covered her wings (she's still very self-conscious about them.) She hummed a song and walked as if the way came naturally. Zoned out into song that played in her head and made it's way softly out her mouth, she shut out the world and made it into her own. 

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Sketchy strolled through Ponyville. She was visiting some old friends (The CMC). She wore a blue jean jacket that covered her wings (she's still very self-conscious about them.) She hummed a song and walked as if the way came naturally. Zoned out into song that played in her head and made it's way softly out her mouth, she shut out the world and made it into her own. 

“Oh!”, Flare accidentally bumped into a ponh and fell down. “Sorry”, she blushed and picked herself up. “Nice to meet you”, she muttered and looked up at the unicorn with the blue jacket. Shadow sat obediently by her side, then licked the unicorn’s cheek. That’s odd, she thought. Shadow is usually never this fast to trust others. Maybe she’s special?

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

Sketchy is forced out her her world when she bumps into another pony. She gasps as she lands on the ground. She shook her head as she heard a "sorry".

"No, It's my fault. I should have been paying more attention."

She looks at the pony who she bumped into and all of a sudden she was licked on her cheek. She turned her head and saw a wolf. She hasn't had the best experience with wolves so this sent her to the edge. She fell again with a small shriek.

• Brohoof 2

Flare flinched.

“Shadow, over here, boy!”, she called to him and he trotted over to her and sat down. “Oops, sorry again, he seemed to have taken a like to you”, she said. “Don’t worry, he’s all bark and no bite”. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare flinched.

“Shadow, over here, boy!”, she called to him and he trotted over to her and sat down. “Oops, sorry again, he seemed to have taken a like to you”, she said. “Don’t worry, he’s all bark and no bite”. 

She sat up slowly, not rushing to trust her. She got up and saw the the wolf was happily looking towards her. This put a small smile on her face.

"It's ok. Sorry for bumping into you... I kinda tend to bump into ponies. I'm not very bright on my hooves..." she blushed with embarrassment. 

She looked back at the wolf.

"You have him pretty tame. You must be talented with animals. Nopony can tame a wolf like that." she said with a smile.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

“Oh, I do love animals”, she said. “I like your jacket”, she commented.

A thought suddenly came into her mind. What if she doesn’t like me because I’m a bat pony? She could be hiding it because everypony here is friendly. She shuddered at the thought.

”I just moved in”, she said. “Do you want to come to Sugarcube Corner?”, she asked hopefully. “I heard it’s a really good place”, The sweet shop was on their right.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Oh, I do love animals”, she said. “I like your jacket”, she commented.

A thought suddenly came into her mind. What if she doesn’t like me because I’m a bat pony? She could be hiding it because everypony here is friendly. She shuddered at the thought.

”I just moved in”, she said. “Do you want to come to Sugarcube Corner?”, she asked hopefully. “I heard it’s a really good place”, The sweet shop was on their right.

@Sketchy Tune

((Bat pony?))

She lifted a hoof to her jacket. At the request, a smile emerged on her face.

"Yes, I've been there a few times. A nice pony named Pinkie Pie works there. Always puts a smile on my face. Oh, an welcome to Ponyville. I don't live here, but I'm sure you'll like it ^^"

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

((Bat pony?))

She lifted a hoof to her jacket. At the request, a smile emerged on her face.

"Yes, I've been there a few times. A nice pony named Pinkie Pie works there. Always puts a smile on my face. Oh, an welcome to Ponyville. I don't live here, but I'm sure you'll like it ^^"

“Thanks”, she answered, reffering to her welcome. “Where do you live, then?”, she asked.

(dyou know what bat ponies are?)

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Thanks”, she answered, reffering to her welcome. “Where do you live, then?”, she asked.

(dyou know what bat ponies are?)

"Oh, I live in Canterlot with my family." she said smiling, leading the way to Sugarcube Corner

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

“Really?”, that was unexpected. “I just moved in from there”. “Do you by any chance know Minuette?”, she asked, “She’s a friend of mine”, she entered Sugarcube Corner. “Wow, this place is amazing!”, she gazed at her surroundings, with the sweet shapes decorations. 

Pinkie Pie(I’ll be playing her and the mane six, unkess you want one of them): Pinkie glanced at Flare.“OhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGoshOhMyGosh! NEW PONY IN TOWN! Partyyyyy!!”, she took a look at Shadow. “awww, cute little wolfie!”, Shadow growled. “What can I do for you?”, she asked enthusiastically. She remembered the lecture Twilight had given her about scaring new ponies.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

"I see her from time to time. We met at the library. She's really nice" she replies as they walk in to the familiar place.

She sees Pinkie excited about her new friend. She giggles and waves to her. 

"I'm here too, ya know!"

(Sorry, I'm in class XD)

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pinkie: “Oh, hey Tune!” , pinkie waved at the unicorn. She zooms off and comes back in a second, balancing a tray on her hoof with two huge slabs of chocolate cake on them, and two glasses of lemonade. “New ponies always get a free order!”, she shrieks happily. “And their companions”, she added, looking at Tune. “ByegotogoplanwelcomingpartyforFlare”, she adds then teleports away. 

Flare: “oh!”, she was taken back by Pinkie’s gesture. “Thanks!” she says. Wait, how does she know my name? “It is really hot in here. Isn’t your jacket stuffy and hot?”, she asks. 

(Wait, won’t you get in trouble if youre in class??)

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Sketchy giggles.

"That's Pinkie! She's this towns official party pony. She's really good. Don't question how she knows things. I've tried and my head only hurt even more."

She walked over to  a table and was surprised at the question that Flare asked.

"NO!" she yelled out of nerves not realizing she may have scared her. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

25 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Sketchy giggles.

"That's Pinkie! She's this towns official party pony. She's really good. Don't question how she knows things. I've tried and my head only hurt even more."

She walked over to  a table and was surprised at the question that Flare asked.

"NO!" she yelled out of nerves not realizing she may have scared her. 

“Huh?”, Flare backed away. “But...why?”, she asked, looking suspicious. I hope she knows that she can trust me. “Are you....hiding something?”, she asks. She herself used to wear a jacket to hide her wings, scared that ponies would judge her, but she removed it because her slit pupil eyes gave it away, and her hate for light. Ponies didn’t judge her anyway.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

She realized what she did, and took a deep breath. She looked away and down at her jacket.

"I'm just self-conscious about myself. I know I shouldn't be ashamed of who I am, but I can't help it. I always used to get bullied for who I am. I know better not to care, but I just can't put myself to be myself. I find it better that way. I'm so sorry I snapped at you."

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

She realized what she did, and took a deep breath. She looked away and down at her jacket.

"I'm just self-conscious about myself. I know I shouldn't be ashamed of who I am, but I can't help it. I always used to get bullied for who I am. I know better not to care, but I just can't put myself to be myself. I find it better that way. I'm so sorry I snapped at you."

“It’s okay...”, Flare said. “I used to be like you as well, until I realized that everypony really did not care thatI was a bat pony”, she spread out her wings. “But...what are you hiding?”, an idea popped into her head “It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me”, she chuckled sooftly. “It’s not as if you have wings or something”, she rolled her eyes in amusement. 

• Brohoof 2

((Haha nice game XD I do that to get people to tell me things XD))

She flinched at the last statement and saw her bat-like wings. Her mouth hung open and stuttered with words.

"Huh... what... how? Bat wings? Wings???"

• Brohoof 2

27 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

((Haha nice game XD I do that to get people to tell me things XD))

She flinched at the last statement and saw her bat-like wings. Her mouth hung open and stuttered with words.

"Huh... what... how? Bat wings? Wings???"

“Uhhh..yea, I’m a bat pony”, she explained, shuffling her hooves. “We are the night gaurds of Princess Luna, and....kind of...rare”, she continued, nervously. “I hate the light, and I have slit pupils, as you can see”, she said. “Which makes me”, she looked Tune is the eye. “A bat pony”. “What’s different about you?”, she asked again. She wasn’t going to stop until she got the answer t9 that outburst.

• Brohoof 1

"Rare?" she asked. "Like, you're just... here?" she sounded as if she had relief in her voice. She then realized the differences and wondered how she didn't notice before. She smiled and jumped into her smiling and laughing. 

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

"Rare?" she asked. "Like, you're just... here?" she sounded as if she had relief in her voice. She then realized the differences and wondered how she didn't notice before. She smiled and jumped into her smiling and laughing. 

@Nature Tune

Flare laughed with her. The whole thing was funny, really, but she still didn’t know what Tune was hiding under her jacket. She dug into her cake with gusto. “Mmm, this is delicious “

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare laughed with her. The whole thing was funny, really, but she still didn’t know what Tune was hiding under her jacket. She dug into her cake with gusto. “Mmm, this is delicious “

She smiled and dug into hers too. She smiled and took a deep breath. 

"You have no idea how happy this makes me feel! To have somepony know how I feel ^^"

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sketchy Tune said:

She smiled and dug into hers too. She smiled and took a deep breath. 

"You have no idea how happy this makes me feel! To have somepony know how I feel ^^"

@Sketchy Tune

Flare smiled at her and ruffled Shadow’s fur. “So, why did you come to Ponyville in the first place?”, Flare asks.

• Brohoof 2

On 09/12/2017 at 9:16 PM, Nature Tune said:

@Sketchy Tune

Flare smiled at her and ruffled Shadow’s fur. “So, why did you come to Ponyville in the first place?”, Flare asks.

(I'M SO SORRY MY INTERNET KEPT COMING ON IN OFF)

Her eyes widened as she had totally forgot.

"Dear Celestia, I forgot! I was going to see some friends. I had totally forgotten!"

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

(I'M SO SORRY MY INTERNET KEPT COMING ON IN OFF)

Her eyes widened as she had totally forgot.

"Dear Celestia, I forgot! I was going to see some friends. I had totally forgotten!"

She finished her cake and lemonade. “I know this town a little bit because my friends, Sweetie belle and Fluttershy, live here, so I sometimes visit”. “Who are you visiting then?”, She inquired curiously.

• Brohoof 2