Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open New Pony in Town

Nature Tune

(THERES NO TURNING BACK XD) 

Fluttershy wakes up and looks around dizzily. She took another look at Sketchy and forced herself to believe it. “Wow, this is a surprise, but you look more like yourself with wings”, she observes Sketchy quietly. 

Rarity wakes up as well and smiles at Sketchy, guessing how scared she must bel “Your dress looks fabulous on you”, she says, “and so do ypur wings”, she winked.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

(THERES NO TURNING BACK XD) 

Fluttershy wakes up and looks around dizzily. She took another look at Sketchy and forced herself to believe it. “Wow, this is a surprise, but you look more like yourself with wings”, she observes Sketchy quietly. 

Rarity wakes up as well and smiles at Sketchy, guessing how scared she must bel “Your dress looks fabulous on you”, she says, “and so do ypur wings”, she winked.

(XD SKETCHY MUST DEAL)

She forces herself to look up at her new friends. They each had a smile and it made her feel a bit better. When Fluttershy made the comment, she stood straight then. Rarity's comment shocked her as well.

"I do? They do?"

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

(XD SKETCHY MUST DEAL)

She forces herself to look up at her new friends. They each had a smile and it made her feel a bit better. When Fluttershy made the comment, she stood straight then. Rarity's comment shocked her as well.

"I do? They do?"

@Nature Tune

“Yep”, Rarity says. “It’s time for bed, don’t you think?”, Rarity yawned.

Sweetie belle, Scootaloo and Applebloom wake up at all the commotion and come trottinginto the room with bags under their eyes, wich fade away when they see Sketchy. 

“YOU’RE AN ALICORN?!”, Sweetie shouts happily. “ALICORN FRIEND, YAY!”, she screams in delight

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

“Yep”, Rarity says. “It’s time for bed, don’t you think?”, Rarity yawned.

Sweetie belle, Scootaloo and Applebloom wake up at all the commotion and come trottinginto the room with bags under their eyes, wich fade away when they see Sketchy. 

“YOU’RE AN ALICORN?!”, Sweetie shouts happily. “ALICORN FRIEND, YAY!”, she screams in delight

Sketchy suddenly felt the overwhelming need for sleep as well. She jumped when she heard Sweetie Belle yell. She smiled nervously and suddenly didn't know what to do. She started to chuckle and then it turned into a full out laughter. (BRB)

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle got over her exvitement quickly, due to lack of sleep, and trudged back to the bed, yawning. Rarity slept in her bed and Flare and Sjetchy retired to seperate matresses on the floor.

everypony was yawning

including me

So, ive gotta sleep, byez,

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Sweetie Belle got over her exvitement quickly, due to lack of sleep, and trudged back to the bed, yawning. Rarity slept in her bed and Flare and Sjetchy retired to seperate matresses on the floor.

everypony was yawning

including me

So, ive gotta sleep, byez,

Everypony went to sleep until morning dawned on them.

(GOODNIGHT!)

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

*yawn* “Morning, everypony!”, said Fluttershy.

Flare groaned, she had just had a visit from princess Luna(they were close friends) in her dreams and they had chatted over tea and cake, Flare didn’t want it to last. “Morning...”, she hated the light. Absolutely. HATED IT. Flare got up and auickly went to the bathroom to wash her face and such.

”Oh Fancy pants, I would be delighted to join you for a cruise....”, Rarity muttered to herself, before suddenly waking up. She blushed. “Oh, um, sorry, I was asleep”, she rubbed her eyes, then a frown appeared on her face because she had forgotten to remove her makeup the night before, due to the mascara on her hooves. With a yelp, she bolted for the bathroom door only to find it locked. Luckily Flare came out before Rarity could cause anymore drama.

“Hey Sketchy.....Your an alicorn!”, Rarity gazed in amazement, then a normal look crossed her face. She still wasn’t used to seeing her friend like this, “Oh, heheh yea, youre an alicorn....”, Rarity coughed. She perked up a little. “Hey, let’s go visit our friends today!”, she suggested, “First off, let’s stop by Applejack”.

”mhmm”, Flare nuzzled Shadow lovingly before giving him his breakfast in a bowl. “Aww, what a good boy you are, Flare cooed”.

Fluttershy sjphroeked in surprise. “A wolf!”, she probably didn’t notice him before becuase of tye drama over Sketchy revealing herself to be an alicorn. “What a cutie wutie you are”, she nuzzled Shadow as well. Shadow, in return, licked her cheek, surprised that she didn’t shy away from him like most other ponies. “It’s decided then. We’ll go visit AJ”, Fluttershy said.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

*yawn* “Morning, everypony!”, said Fluttershy.

Flare groaned, she had just had a visit from princess Luna(they were close friends) in her dreams and they had chatted over tea and cake, Flare didn’t want it to last. “Morning...”, she hated the light. Absolutely. HATED IT. Flare got up and auickly went to the bathroom to wash her face and such.

”Oh Fancy pants, I would be delighted to join you for a cruise....”, Rarity muttered to herself, before suddenly waking up. She blushed. “Oh, um, sorry, I was asleep”, she rubbed her eyes, then a frown appeared on her face because she had forgotten to remove her makeup the night before, due to the mascara on her hooves. With a yelp, she bolted for the bathroom door only to find it locked. Luckily Flare came out before Rarity could cause anymore drama.

“Hey Sketchy.....Your an alicorn!”, Rarity gazed in amazement, then a normal look crossed her face. She still wasn’t used to seeing her friend like this, “Oh, heheh yea, youre an alicorn....”, Rarity coughed. She perked up a little. “Hey, let’s go visit our friends today!”, she suggested, “First off, let’s stop by Applejack”.

”mhmm”, Flare nuzzled Shadow lovingly before giving him his breakfast in a bowl. “Aww, what a good boy you are, Flare cooed”.

Fluttershy sjphroeked in surprise. “A wolf!”, she probably didn’t notice him before becuase of tye drama over Sketchy revealing herself to be an alicorn. “What a cutie wutie you are”, she nuzzled Shadow as well. Shadow, in return, licked her cheek, surprised that she didn’t shy away from him like most other ponies. “It’s decided then. We’ll go visit AJ”, Fluttershy said.

@Sketchy Tune

When light hit her face in the morning, Sketchy groaned and put the covers over her head. The light still went though her protective barrier and she gave up. She hissed as she removed the cover. "Why morning..." she mumbled to herself. She never liked the idea of waking up especially if she had a good dream. She got up and stretched her legs and wings. She broke out of her sleepiness after Rarity made the "alicorn" comment. The memories of yesterday filled her mind again and she groaned wanting to go back to sleep, but the deed was done.

"Yep..." she said with no amusement.

She watched as everpony started to get themselves settled for the day. Rarity brought up Applejack and she perked up a bit. She hasn't seen Applejack since the first time she met the CMC. She smiled at the idea.

"Yeah, going to AJ would be fun!" she replied.

She remember that the young fillies were probably still sleeping so she went to wake them.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle’s eyes blinked open. She saw Sketchy in front of her. “Oh, hey Sketchy”, she yawned.

Fluttershy entered the room after Sketchy and began softly waking up the fillies. “Come on little fillies, time to go see Applejack!”, she muttered.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Sweetie Belle’s eyes blinked open. She saw Sketchy in front of her. “Oh, hey Sketchy”, she yawned.

Fluttershy entered the room after Sketchy and began softly waking up the fillies. “Come on little fillies, time to go see Applejack!”, she muttered.

@Sketchy Tune

The other two woke up and they began to get ready to go to Applejack and Apple Bloom's home. They ran out of the the room and they played as the older ponies got ready.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

Flare decided to wear a choker necklace with a four pointed star hanging from it. It had been given to her years ago for her birthday by a certain lavender colored then unicorn. They all walk outside and reach sweet apple acres. “Hey Aj!”, Fluttersh and Rarity greet their best friend. Flare stood back uncertainky, not sure of what to do.

AJ: “Well howdy sugarcubes”, she tips her hat in greeting. “An’ who may this be?”, she took a look at Flare.

”Um, I’m Flare....”, the pony of that name stated. “I just moved in to Ponyville..”

”Well, Sugarcube, Ah sure hooe you have a good tim- WHAT IS THAT?!”, she points a hoof at Shadow furiously

”This is Shadow, my best friend and my wolf”, she didn’t refer to him as a pet becuase they were best friends, not pet and owner. She raised an eyebrow Hmph! If she doesn’t like Shadow then I don’t like her!,

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare decided to wear a choker necklace with a four pointed star hanging from it. It had been given to her years ago for her birthday by a certain lavender colored then unicorn. They all walk outside and reach sweet apple acres. “Hey Aj!”, Fluttersh and Rarity greet their best friend. Flare stood back uncertainky, not sure of what to do.

AJ: “Well howdy sugarcubes”, she tips her hat in greeting. “An’ who may this be?”, she took a look at Flare.

”Um, I’m Flare....”, the pony of that name stated. “I just moved in to Ponyville..”

”Well, Sugarcube, Ah sure hooe you have a good tim- WHAT IS THAT?!”, she points a hoof at Shadow furiously

”This is Shadow, my best friend and my wolf”, she didn’t refer to him as a pet becuase they were best friends, not pet and owner. She raised an eyebrow Hmph! If she doesn’t like Shadow then I don’t like her!,

Sketchy grabbed her jacket and put it on before they left again. When they arrived to Applejack, Apple Bloom ran to her sister and started to tell her about the sleepover. Applejack cut her off when she noticed Flare. After introductions were made, Applejack noticed Shadow. Sketchy noticed the tension and she broke it immediately.

"Hey, Applejack! Remember me? Sketchy? Nice to see you again. Um... just wanna say, before you judge or anything, Shadow happens to be really nice." she said walking over to Shadow and rubbing his head.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

“A’hm not judging”, AJ said, pacing around Flare. “That MENACING, DISGUSTING, EVIL-“AJ started shouting at the too of her lungs, her face red with fury. “Hey, hey hey”, Flare’s eyes narrowed dangerously. “WHO are YOU TO BE JUDGING MY WOLF?!”, Shadow was emitting low growls from his throat. “That- that THINGS family KILLED MAH PARENTS!”, she shouted with tears in her eyes. “Wait...what?!”, Flare had certainly not expected that. “Look, I’m very sorry about your parents”, she said gently. “But that gives you no right to insult my wolf”, she continued. “Th-they were killed by....timber...wolves?”, she asked. “Y-yea...”, AJ muttered looking to the ground. “PEAR BUTTER AND BRIGHT MAC?!”, Flare shouted, schocked. “How do you know my parents names?”, asked AJ suspiciously. “Pear butter was one of my best friends, and Bright Mac was a good friend of mine as well”, tears streamed out of her eyes. “And I know for a fact that they wouldn’t judge Shadow”. “When they moved to Ponyville, I heard rumors about them being...you kow”, she shuffled her hooves. “But I never believed it”, she explained. “I couldn’t gisit Pear butter often becuase of my schedule”, she said. 

AJ looked shocked, moth agape and eyes wide open. Suddenly she stopped. “Y-you knew my parents?”, she asked.

”yeah”

”Oh my, I hope everything’s alright here”, Fluttershy said neevously. Rarity had a concerned expression on her face as well.

”oh, uh, yea, everythings fine”, aj said. “I’m sorry about what Ah said about this ‘ere wolf”, she patted Shadow on the head. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“A’hm not judging”, AJ said, pacing around Flare. “That MENACING, DISGUSTING, EVIL-“AJ started shouting at the too of her lungs, her face red with fury. “Hey, hey hey”, Flare’s eyes narrowed dangerously. “WHO are YOU TO BE JUDGING MY WOLF?!”, Shadow was emitting low growls from his throat. “That- that THINGS family KILLED MAH PARENTS!”, she shouted with tears in her eyes. “Wait...what?!”, Flare had certainly not expected that. “Look, I’m very sorry about your parents”, she said gently. “But that gives you no right to insult my wolf”, she continued. “Th-they were killed by....timber...wolves?”, she asked. “Y-yea...”, AJ muttered looking to the ground. “PEAR BUTTER AND BRIGHT MAC?!”, Flare shouted, schocked. “How do you know my parents names?”, asked AJ suspiciously. “Pear butter was one of my best friends, and Bright Mac was a good friend of mine as well”, tears streamed out of her eyes. “And I know for a fact that they wouldn’t judge Shadow”. “When they moved to Ponyville, I heard rumors about them being...you kow”, she shuffled her hooves. “But I never believed it”, she explained. “I couldn’t gisit Pear butter often becuase of my schedule”, she said. 

AJ looked shocked, moth agape and eyes wide open. Suddenly she stopped. “Y-you knew my parents?”, she asked.

”yeah”

”Oh my, I hope everything’s alright here”, Fluttershy said neevously. Rarity had a concerned expression on her face as well.

”oh, uh, yea, everythings fine”, aj said. “I’m sorry about what Ah said about this ‘ere wolf”, she patted Shadow on the head. 

After all the yelling, can forgiveness and Sketchy calmed down. Now there were just tears and worried looks.

"Can you tell us some about our parents?" Apple Bloom asked with a sad look.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

Flare sighs. “Well, they were really nice folks. I knew Pear Butter very well. She was very kind and helped Mrs. Cake get her cutie mark.They were always very brave and stood up for each other, but their love was the strongest bond between them”.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare sighs. “Well, they were really nice folks. I knew Pear Butter very well. She was very kind and helped Mrs. Cake get her cutie mark.They were always very brave and stood up for each other, but their love was the strongest bond between them”.

@Sketchy Tune

"Yeah, I heard they got married against their parents' wishes!" Apple Bloom said.

• Brohoof 2

“So, um, let’s go visit somepony else”, Flare said, trying to change the subject. “How about we go to Princess Twilight and her student......Satellite?” (XD) “I met Twilight when she came for business in Canterlot. She was a really nice pony, and insistee on me calling her simply “Twilight””, Flare recalled.

”Well then, what are we waiting for!”, Rarity beamed. “Oh, and, Sketchy, you should hide your wings, else Twilight will be running all kinds of scientific magical operations in a second....you don’t want that”, she said, looking quizzically and Sketchy.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“So, um, let’s go visit somepony else”, Flare said, trying to change the subject. “How about we go to Princess Twilight and her student......Satellite?” (XD) “I met Twilight when she came for business in Canterlot. She was a really nice pony, and insistee on me calling her simply “Twilight””, Flare recalled.

”Well then, what are we waiting for!”, Rarity beamed. “Oh, and, Sketchy, you should hide your wings, else Twilight will be running all kinds of scientific magical operations in a second....you don’t want that”, she said, looking quizzically and Sketchy.

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy's eyes shrunk when she heard that. She waved her hooves in a panic motion.

"No, no, no! Never!" she screamed in horror. "The Princess does that stuff??"

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

“Ah, back when she used to live in Canterlot, we used to be close friends”, Flare confirmed. “Yes, she will, so where your jacket and keep your wings conceled”, she giggled,softly.

They all started walking out of Sweet Apple Acres, leaving the three fillies with big Mcintosh and Sugar Belle to take care of.

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Ah, back when she used to live in Canterlot, we used to be close friends”, Flare confirmed. “Yes, she will, so where your jacket and keep your wings conceled”, she giggled,softly.

They all started walking out of Sweet Apple Acres, leaving the three fillies with big Mcintosh and Sugar Belle to take care of.

She put on her jacket that she's been holding and said goodbye to the CMC and Big Mac and Sugar Belle. They made their way to Twilight's castle. Sketchy was amazed at the sight. She's been to Ponyville a couple of times but never seen the castle.

"Whoa..." 

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

“Amazing, right?” Flare smiled, then sighed. She had a distant look in her eyes. “I haven’t seen her in a long time, so this will be...”, her face looked determined. She knocked on the huge castle door. Spike came and opened it for her. 

*groan* “I wanted to continue my nap.....Flare?!”, he looked at Flare in amazement, not noticing Fluttershy and Rarity behind them.

”It’s me”, she said.

”TWILIGGHHHT SOMWPONY’S HERE TO SEE YOUUUU”, Twilight came looking confused, then spotted Flare.

“Flare?? Is that you?”, she asked. 

“Yep”, Flare answered for the second time.

”OH MY GOSH YOU’RE MOVING?!”, she asked, beyond happy, hugging Flare for a long time.

”mhm”, Flare modded, smiling. Twilight then greeted Fluttershy and Rarity.

”Oh, um, this was nice and all, but I really have to go see how my animals are doing”, Fluttershy said.

”And I have to go finish a suit I was making for a gentlecoat im Canterlot. The gala is in a couple of days!”, Rarity shrieked, running away. 

“No roblem, Bye!”, everypony waved at them as they left.

Just then, pinkie zoomed in out of nowhere. “WelcomeToPonyvillePartyAtSugarcubeCornerAtFiveOClock”, then she zoomed iff again, supposedly inviting everypony else.

Flare facehoofed. “Oh! Twilight, meet, Sketchy Tune, my new friend”.

”Hey, Sketchy!”, Twilight smiled. “Nice to meet you!”

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

“Amazing, right?” Flare smiled, then sighed. She had a distant look in her eyes. “I haven’t seen her in a long time, so this will be...”, her face looked determined. She knocked on the huge castle door. Spike came and opened it for her. 

*groan* “I wanted to continue my nap.....Flare?!”, he looked at Flare in amazement, not noticing Fluttershy and Rarity behind them.

”It’s me”, she said.

”TWILIGGHHHT SOMWPONY’S HERE TO SEE YOUUUU”, Twilight came looking confused, then spotted Flare.

“Flare?? Is that you?”, she asked. 

“Yep”, Flare answered for the second time.

”OH MY GOSH YOU’RE MOVING?!”, she asked, beyond happy, hugging Flare for a long time.

”mhm”, Flare modded, smiling. Twilight then greeted Fluttershy and Rarity.

”Oh, um, this was nice and all, but I really have to go see how my animals are doing”, Fluttershy said.

”And I have to go finish a suit I was making for a gentlecoat im Canterlot. The gala is in a couple of days!”, Rarity shrieked, running away. 

“No roblem, Bye!”, everypony waved at them as they left.

Just then, pinkie zoomed in out of nowhere. “WelcomeToPonyvillePartyAtSugarcubeCornerAtFiveOClock”, then she zoomed iff again, supposedly inviting everypony else.

Flare facehoofed. “Oh! Twilight, meet, Sketchy Tune, my new friend”.

”Hey, Sketchy!”, Twilight smiled. “Nice to meet you!”

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy Tune smiled and then bowed. "Hello, Princess! It's a pleasure to meet you!" 

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2