Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open New Pony in Town

Nature Tune

Twilight sighed. “I’m sorry, it’s just I get really annoyed when ponies do that”. 

Flare looked up at a clock on the wall. “Oh! It’s 4:50!”, she panicked. “We gotta get to Pinkie’s welcome party! Waiiiiitttt”, realization hit her. “That’s for me?! But I’m an introvert, I don’t like communicating witg ponies”.

”Don’t worry, it’ll be fine”, Twilight said.

They all walked out the door to Sugarcube corner with Spike.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Twilight sighed. “I’m sorry, it’s just I get really annoyed when ponies do that”. 

Flare looked up at a clock on the wall. “Oh! It’s 4:50!”, she panicked. “We gotta get to Pinkie’s welcome party! Waiiiiitttt”, realization hit her. “That’s for me?! But I’m an introvert, I don’t like communicating witg ponies”.

”Don’t worry, it’ll be fine”, Twilight said.

They all walked out the door to Sugarcube corner with Spike.

Sketchy walked with Flame and Princess Twilight to Sugarcube Coner for the second time that week. They finally got there and opened the door to find everything dark. The lights turned on and many ponies were shown.

"SURPRISE!!! WELCOME TO PONYVILLE!"

• Brohoof 2

Flare shrieked, not because of the crowd, but becuase of the light. She wasn’t used to it turning on and off so rapidly. It almost did some damage to her eyes. She had very sensitive eyes, being a bat pony.

she came out, steadily.

”Hey everypony”, she looked at the ground, shuffling her hooves. “I’m Nightshade Flare. And I’m a bat pony”, she spread her wings out, still looking at the ground, “Th-Thanks for coming for me”, she stuttered nervously. She looks up and finds the engire town if Ponyville in Sugarcube Corner. “ah!”, she put herself togethere and a blush came on her face.

nopony seemed to notice her reaction.

”IT’S TIME TO PARTAYYYYYYYY!!”, Pinkie screamed, the lights turned off and a disco ball turned on, with sweets and cakes everywhere. Flare began to enjoy her time there. Everypony greeted her and got to know her. A few ponies were also curious about Sketchy, seemingly have never seen her before.

Twilight coughed at came up to Sketchy to catch her attention. “Oh, um, I think we started off on the wrong hoof. Sorry”, she scratched the back of her neck. 

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare shrieked, not because of the crowd, but becuase of the light. She wasn’t used to it turning on and off so rapidly. It almost did some damage to her eyes. She had very sensitive eyes, being a bat pony.

she came out, steadily.

”Hey everypony”, she looked at the ground, shuffling her hooves. “I’m Nightshade Flare. And I’m a bat pony”, she spread her wings out, still looking at the ground, “Th-Thanks for coming for me”, she stuttered nervously. She looks up and finds the engire town if Ponyville in Sugarcube Corner. “ah!”, she put herself togethere and a blush came on her face.

nopony seemed to notice her reaction.

”IT’S TIME TO PARTAYYYYYYYY!!”, Pinkie screamed, the lights turned off and a disco ball turned on, with sweets and cakes everywhere. Flare began to enjoy her time there. Everypony greeted her and got to know her. A few ponies were also curious about Sketchy, seemingly have never seen her before.

Twilight coughed at came up to Sketchy to catch her attention. “Oh, um, I think we started off on the wrong hoof. Sorry”, she scratched the back of her neck. 

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy was happy to see everything turned out ok with Flare. She seemed like she was having a blast. Sketchy was watching everpony party, when she heard a slight cough. She looked to her side and Princess Twilight stood next to her.

"Oh, um, I think we started off on the wrong hoof. Sorry." she said to her and scratched the back of her neck.

Sketchy smiled and shook her head. 

"No, no. It's ok. I was thinking about how it was and I understand. I would probably be the same way if I ended up being a Princess and people immediately start calling me that. It's overwhelming and very annoying. I should have thought out my approach. Let's start over. I'm Sketchy Tune, but you can call me Sketchy. And you are?" she asked obviously knowing her name, but asking anyway.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

XD

”I’m Twilight”,she said with a smile. Finally, somepony pretended they didn’t know her name. 

Flare saw a sky blue pegasus with a rainbow colored mane coming up to her. “Hwy, I’m Rainbow Dash, but you can call me Dash”, the pony said Casually. “Hey, I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me Flare”, she replied. “You’re the wonderbolt Rainbow Dash, right?”, she asked cooly. “That’s nice, I’ve a,ways loved flying”, she said.

Rainbow Dash was amazed. Nopony had ever reacted that normal about her being a wonderbolt. She realized that Flare was a bat pony. “You’re a bat pony?!”, she asks in astonishment. “Yep”, Flare replied. “I heard that bat ponies are really quick!”, dash said. “I suppose that’s true”, she says. “By the way, do you live in that newly built house with a sliding roof?”, Dash asked. “Yea”, she said. “You live right below me!”, Dash said, “That’s nice. Maybe we could race sometime”, Flare said with a glint in her eye. “You’re on!”, Dash replied. Just then Twilight came towards them. “Oh, hey Twilight”, Rainbow said. “Hi, Rainbow, Flare”, she greetd the two ponies. “Oh, Dash, I’d like to introduce to you Sketchy Tune”, Twilight says. “Sketchy, meet Rainbow Dash”, she motions to Rainbow.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

XD

”I’m Twilight”,she said with a smile. Finally, somepony pretended they didn’t know her name. 

Flare saw a sky blue pegasus with a rainbow colored mane coming up to her. “Hwy, I’m Rainbow Dash, but you can call me Dash”, the pony said Casually. “Hey, I’m Nightshade Flare, but you can call me Flare”, she replied. “You’re the wonderbolt Rainbow Dash, right?”, she asked cooly. “That’s nice, I’ve a,ways loved flying”, she said.

Rainbow Dash was amazed. Nopony had ever reacted that normal about her being a wonderbolt. She realized that Flare was a bat pony. “You’re a bat pony?!”, she asks in astonishment. “Yep”, Flare replied. “I heard that bat ponies are really quick!”, dash said. “I suppose that’s true”, she says. “By the way, do you live in that newly built house with a sliding roof?”, Dash asked. “Yea”, she said. “You live right below me!”, Dash said, “That’s nice. Maybe we could race sometime”, Flare said with a glint in her eye. “You’re on!”, Dash replied. Just then Twilight came towards them. “Oh, hey Twilight”, Rainbow said. “Hi, Rainbow, Flare”, she greetd the two ponies. “Oh, Dash, I’d like to introduce to you Sketchy Tune”, Twilight says. “Sketchy, meet Rainbow Dash”, she motions to Rainbow.

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy walked with Twilight until they met with Flare and... Oh my Celestia.... was that??

"Oh, Hey Twilight." the blue pony said.

"Hi, Rainbow, Flare," Twilight greeted them. "Oh, Dash, I'd like to introduce to you, Sketchy Tune," she says. "Sketchy, meet Rainbow Dash." she motions to Rainbow.

She was staring at her in awe. 

"I know EXACTLY who you are! The greatest Wonderbolt, in my opinion, in the HISTORY of Wonderbolts!! I'm your BIGGEST fan! I love how fast you are! I've always wanted to be fast like you!!!" she said fangirling.

"I'm actually meet THE Rainbow Dash!" Her thoughts screamed.

@Nature Tune

(Yep, she's a fan XD I forgot to mention that in my OC page thing XD)

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow smiled. “It’s me. I get that alot”, she rolls her eyes in amusement. “I would give you flying lessons if you had wings”, she said mournfully. “Nice to meet you as well by the way.”

(Sketchy must be prompted ro show her wings for the rainbow dash!)

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow smiled. “It’s me. I get that alot”, she rolls her eyes in amusement. “I would give you flying lessons if you had wings”, she said mournfully. “Nice to meet you as well by the way.”

(Sketchy must be prompted ro show her wings for the rainbow dash!)

@Sketchy Tune

After she said those words, she flipped. THE Rainbow Dash was talking to her. THE Rainbow Dash actually offered to give her lessons IF she had wings, DANG. THE Rainbow Dash was HAPPY to meet her! She had a huge smile on her face and she lost it. 

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" 

She saw that everypony stopped and stared at her. She smiled nervously. "Oops." Soon everypony went back to what they were doing. She didn't notice when Rainbow Dash was trying to tell her something. She was lost in her own happy world.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

“Huh?Sketchy??”, Rainbow waved her hoof in front of Sketchy’s face.

I’m sure Sketchy won’t mind me telling Rainbow dash that she has wings, riiiigggghhht??, Flare thought with a mischevious grin on her face. “Hey rainbow”, she whispered. “Sketchy actually has wings. Don’t tell anypony.”

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Huh?Sketchy??”, Rainbow waved her hoof in front of Sketchy’s face.

I’m sure Sketchy won’t mind me telling Rainbow dash that she has wings, riiiigggghhht??, Flare thought with a mischevious grin on her face. “Hey rainbow”, she whispered. “Sketchy actually has wings. Don’t tell anypony.”

@Sketchy Tune

Sketchy was going over things in her head. She wanted to bad to hang out with Rainbow in the sky. It would be the highlight of her life. It wouldn't be so bad just to tell her. What's one more friend knowing. As she was thinking to herself, to her friends it seemed like she blanked out from the situation with meeting Rainbow Dash.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Sketchy was going over things in her head. She wanted to bad to hang out with Rainbow in the sky. It would be the highlight of her life. It wouldn't be so bad just to tell her. What's one more friend knowing. As she was thinking to herself, to her friends it seemed like she blanked out from the situation with meeting Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow coughed to get Sketchy’s attention. “So, when do you want to start your lessons?”, she asked. 

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow coughed to get Sketchy’s attention. “So, when do you want to start your lessons?”, she asked. 

@Sketchy Tune

She snapped out of her thoughts. 

"Huh, what?" she said blinking her eyes a few time.

She looked up to Rainbow Dash and saw a smirk on her face.

"What lessons?" she asked suddenly lost.

@Nature Tune

(You know when I zone out like that, I never know what's going on when it turns out people were talking to me. I get so embarrassed. XD)

• Brohoof 2

(Oh we are soulmates.exactly like me i daydream ALOT)

”Flare here just told me you have wings”, explained Rainbow. “So, were taking lessons!”

2 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

She snapped out of her thoughts. 

"Huh, what?" she said blinking her eyes a few time.

She looked up to Rainbow Dash and saw a smirk on her face.

"What lessons?" she asked suddenly lost.

@Nature Tune

(You know when I zone out like that, I never know what's going on when it turns out people were talking to me. I get so embarrassed. XD)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nature Tune said:

(Oh we are soulmates.exactly like me i daydream ALOT)

”Flare here just told me you have wings”, explained Rainbow. “So, were taking lessons!”

"Well then..." she thought to herself. She didn't think she would take it that bad, but her heart started to race. She faked a smile trying to hide that fact that she was have a nervous breakdown in her head. 

"That's... awesome! Lessons! I'm so happy!" she said hoping her voice wasn't shaking.

(Yup. Me in life. Is it that bad that I'm putting bits of myself in her? She is based of me anyhow)

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

(Not at all. Mine is based off my personality, daydreamer, hates to be distrupted, overly dramatic, Daydreamer, and daydreamer.....and daydreamer :) )

The party came to an end and everypony headed back home. “Hey Rainbow, would you like to come for a sleepover with me and Sketch? I’d like you to meet my wolf, Shadow”, Flare asked. “Oh, and, um, Sketchy, you okay? You look like you’re having a nervous breakdown or something”

”You have a wolf? Cool!”, Rainbows eyes were shining. “Yea, you are a little off, what’s up?”, though she obviously knew the answer.

• Brohoof 2

(Not at all. Mine is based off my personality, daydreamer, hates to be distrupted, overly dramatic, Daydreamer, and daydreamer.....and daydreamer :) )

The party came to an end and everypony headed back home. “Hey Rainbow, would you like to come for a sleepover with me and Sketch? I’d like you to meet my wolf, Shadow”, Flare asked. “Oh, and, um, Sketchy, you okay? You look like you’re having a nervous breakdown or something”

”You have a wolf? Cool!”, Rainbows eyes were shining. “Yea, you are a little off, what’s up?”, though she obviously knew the answer.

"What? Uh, yeah... I'm ok! I was just thinking to myself." she put a fake smile again.

"What is wrong with you, Sketchy??" she thought to herself.

• Brohoof 2

“Oh, ok”, Flare didn’t dwell on it. They reached her home and Rainbow went to her house to get a couple of things, as well as tank. They were all in their pj’s and Flare decided to introduce Shadow to Rainbow. “ Rainbow, this is my wolf, Shadow, my best friend and buddy”, she kissed him on the head a hugged him I love him so much!”, she said. Shadow, go say hi to Rainbow”, she instructed. Shadow obeyed, licking rainbows cheek. “Your turtle is very...uh..nice”, Flare commented.

”oh my gosh, he’s amazing!”, Rainbow played with Shadow. 

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Oh, ok”, Flare didn’t dwell on it. They reached her home and Rainbow went to her house to get a couple of things, as well as tank. They were all in their pj’s and Flare decided to introduce Shadow to Rainbow. “ Rainbow, this is my wolf, Shadow, my best friend and buddy”, she kissed him on the head a hugged him I love him so much!”, she said. Shadow, go say hi to Rainbow”, she instructed. Shadow obeyed, licking rainbows cheek. “Your turtle is very...uh..nice”, Flare commented.

”oh my gosh, he’s amazing!”, Rainbow played with Shadow. 

@Sketchy Tune

"Wow. He's really nice. What's his name?" Sketchy asked about the turtle.

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

@Sketchy Tune falls asleep and in a short while starts having a dream about herself flying freely above the green ocean of Everfree, meadows and rivers, mountains... with nopony around to stare at her and judge her (whatever they might think)*

*[in her dream] she lands on the grassy mountain terrace, folding her wings and lays down enjoying the view in front of her eyes*

*suddenly Sketchy feels the wind reching her back and ruffling her feathers lightly. She looks over her shoulder to notice the dark figure of alicorn in counter light of the sun*

*Sketchy makes an attempt to greet the obvious princess with a bow, but Luna (she can be recognized, lowering to the shadow of the mountain) shakes her head and smiles kindly*

"Greetings, yound alicorn! Sketchy... Tune, right? May I share thine company for a while?"

*Sketchy nods shortly and nervously as she doesn't know what to expect from the Princess*

"Excellent!" Luna lands and approaches the alicorn filly, sitting on the grass. "I see thou art enjoying the view, the serenity... the solitude" her voice becomes subtile.

*Luna lowers herself to the ground, placing her head on her fore legs, so her eyes appear on about a foot distance from Sketchy's*

"Mine dearest girl," dainty smile appeares on Luna's muzzle. "Thou shall not be shy of thyself, thou shall fly freely above Ponyville or anywhere else, both in thy dreams and reality, not fearing what others can think of thee. Believest me, they shan't think of thee worse because of thou being thyself."

*They stay in silence for a couple of minutes*

"Besides," adds the Princess of the Night. "Thou risk nothing. Ponies tend to think that being an alicorn meaneth great responsibility by itself, some even can't understand how we cope with the burden. Thou art a lively young girl, lief, at which hour thou allowest thee to be thyself. Nopony can force thee to govern, nopony shalt expect the impossible from thee... only because thou hast wings AND magic."

*Sketchy squeaks quietly, like if the only idea of that scares her immensely*

"Twilight was uneasy about her wings ere," elaborates Luna. "She crossed Ponyville with them tightly folded, she is still uneasy a zilch about others adressing her as a princess. Mine lovely niece Cadence wanted to refuse the crown once, because of the stress and feeling not worthy, despite she was arrant wrong about that."

"Thou dost have none of these burdens upon thee," continues the Princess. "Thou have long vista ahead and only thou can choose thy path. Being an alicorn doesn't automatically mean being a princess, taking responsibility for others' fate. Thou can help others being Sketchy Tune, kind, thoughtful alicorn filly. Dost not be afraid to be thyself, lief! Everypony today accepted thee regardless to thy wings being visible to them... I shan't commit a crime against the truth saying the same about any other day ere."

Luna raises and ruffles Sketchy's mane with her wing lightly.

"I understand that it may be a long road, but thou made the first step already. I extend mine hope thou shall be able to spread thy wings in the sky above Ponyville soon, Sketchy!"

*Luna soars in the sky*

"Embrace thyself, mine little pony, and everypony shalt!" her loud voice fades, just like her silhouette against the raising Sun.

*the scene dissolves slowly as Sketchy dives into the deeper sleep or maybe dreams about something else already, hopefully remembering what she heard*

@Sketchy Tune @Nature Tune

Have most wondrous night, mine valorous fillies :orly: And may mine Moon guide thee through the Garden of Shadows!

• Brohoof 1

*Flare slowly drifts into sleep*

*she sees luna, her dear friend, standing in front of her*

”Luna!”, she embraces her in a hug, “Sorry about yesterday night, I wanted to continue our tea party but I was woken before that could happen”, she said.

*she sees Sketchy as well*

”Sketchy? What are you doing here?”, she asks, confused.

@Sketchy Tune @Alexshy

• Brohoof 1

*Luna hugs Flare and wraps in her warm wings*

"No worries, mine friend!" says she with a small nod. "I quite understand that thou art unable to control thy dream at the every single aspect. I enjoyed thy company immensely while it lasted and thou can be sure thou art welcome to visit me anytime, be it thy dreams or reality."

"Already making new friends hither?" Luna nods towards Sketchy Tune, then addresses Sketchy. "Hast a look, mine lief... Not everypony has a wolf friend, but Flare is who she is... and standeth for Shadow, at which hour somepony misunderstandeth their friendship. Thus should thou - embrace thyself with all thy pecularities."

"By the way, how's Shadow?" Luna asks Flare with a warm smile.

@Nature Tune @Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 1

“Shadow’s doing fine”, Flare confirmed, “Although I feel bad because I haven’t had as much time to spend with him”, she said sadly. “Hey Luna, how much cake has Princess Celestia been eating lately?”(she was comfortable enough with proncess luna to call her simply lulu or luna, but her sister was a different situation) she asked witha mischievous glint in her eye.

• Brohoof 1