Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open New Pony in Town

Nature Tune

"Less than usually, as the beach season is going on still... and Tia likes to lie in the sun, thus a zilch worried about possible weight gain... thou knowest in... particularly noticeable spots!" Luna wiggled her flanks with a giggle. "But still more than enough for me to enjoy it fully myself..."

"Hey, about Shadow... Thou and thy new friend," Luna nodded towards Sketchy with a sly smile. "You both could join the girls on their trip to Winsome falls, for thee to spend more time with Shadow in the open. He could run freely and you two could fly with Rainbow and be yourself without hesitations," she threw another quick glance at Sketchy Tune and barely noticeably winked at Flare.

@Nature Tune @Sketchy Tune

((Girls, if you plan some certain route for the RP, please notify me via PM, so I don't break the plot with mine suggestions... unless we are improvising freely)) :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Sketchy wakes up from her sleep. The dream she had seemed so vivid... so real. She knew what the Princess was trying to say but she didn't know how she would be able to do it. She knew the only way to get over things was to face them but that's what she feared the most. She shook her head.

"Come on, Sketchy! The Princess said you shouldn't be afraid. Why are you? What is your problem!?" her mind yelled to her.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Flare woke up as well with a yawn. “Sketchy? You okay?”, she looked at Sketchy, confused. “SKETCHY?!”, she waved her hoof in her face. 

“Morning...”, Dash croaked. 

“Hey Dash”, Flare said. “Doesn’t Sketchy look a bit....mad?”, Sketchy’s eyes were wide open and she was looking dizzy, as if in a trance,

”Yea”, Dash said. “Sketchyyyyy”, Dash tried to gain her attention.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Flare woke up as well with a yawn. “Sketchy? You okay?”, she looked at Sketchy, confused. “SKETCHY?!”, she waved her hoof in her face. 

“Hey Dash”, Flare said. “Doesn’t Sketchy look a bit....mad?”, Sketchy’s eyes were wide open and she was looking dizzy, as if in a trance,

@Sketchy Tune

She heard her friends calling her but from very from very far off. Her mind filled with negative thoughts about herself as she desperately tried to escape from them. She tried calling to them, but she knew they could not hear her.

"No, not again!" this was the moment where she had her worst panic attacks. ( Sometimes I have these but they are very rare now.) Her family knew how to help her in these situations, but she wasn't with them. Why couldn't her thoughts let her be?? Out from her mind, her eyes gave off a furious expression. Tears streamed from her eyes and she stared to nothing. In her mind, all she could do was cry for help.

@Nature Tune

(I felt the need to include that) 

• Brohoof 2

“Sketchy? Are you okay??”, Flare’s voice was full of worry. She saw her having a panic attack. She had only once seen one of them but sirt of knew what to do. “Take a deep breath”, she made sure not to ask if she needed anything. She brought her some water. “Think positively.”, she said. “You’re a very good pony, very kind and modest. Don’t have bad feelings about yourself”, she coaxed.

Rainbow dpDash just sat there in awe, not knowing what to do.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

@Sketchy Tune

(Didn't you use this already XD)

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Sketchy Tune said:

(Didn't you use this already XD)

@Nature Tune

Whoops sorry it glitched XD

btw i had to search how to deal with panic attacks.

sijsidjxujdumdumsusjsudjdusjimsmisomismksmkmsk

i have to put random letters so that itll be long enough to postttttt

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

“Sketchy? Are you okay??”, Flare’s voice was full of worry. She saw her having a panic attack. She had only once seen one of them but sirt of knew what to do. “Take a deep breath”, she made sure not to ask if she needed anything. She brought her some water. “Think positively.”, she said. “You’re a very good pony, very kind and modest. Don’t have bad feelings about yourself”, she coaxed.

Rainbow dpDash just sat there in awe, not knowing what to do.

@Sketchy Tune

She looked to Flare and her eyes calmed down and she put her head in her hooves. She started balling her eyes out.

"I need help!! I don't know why!!" she sobbed.

@Nature Tune

Edited by Sketchy Tune
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash got an idea. Using her speed, she flew to Twilight’s castle and came back with spike on her back, panting. 

“Spike at your service!”, he saluted.

”Huh?”, Flare looked confused.

”oh, spike can send letters with his flame”, Rainbow explained.

”Oh, so, Sketchy, do you need us to call anypony in oarticular?”, she asked, still very worried. “And, why do you need help? What’s weong?”, she couldn’t help herself.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Nature Tune said:

Rainbow Dash got an idea. Using her speed, she flew to Twilight’s castle and came back with spike on her back, panting. 

“Spike at your service!”, he saluted.

”Huh?”, Flare looked confused.

”oh, spike can send letters with his flame”, Rainbow explained.

”Oh, so, Sketchy, do you need us to call anypony in oarticular?”, she asked, still very worried. “And, why do you need help? What’s weong?”, she couldn’t help herself.

@Sketchy Tune

She saw Spike and shook her head. Then she nodded.

"I just wanna hear from my family... They always make me feel comfortable..." she said looking down wiping her tears.

@Nature Tune

(Way to bring Spike here XD)

• Brohoof 2

(I mean, ya know, your supposed to be the sketchy one, mot meeee!!”

”What are your family’s name?”, Spike asked seriously. 

“What jat happened?”, Rainbow asked. “We were having fun last night and since you came to visit. What’s weong?”,she asked.

@Sketchy Tune

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Nature Tune said:

(I mean, ya know, your supposed to be the sketchy one, mot meeee!!”

”What are your family’s name?”, Spike asked seriously. 

“What jat happened?”, Rainbow asked. “We were having fun last night and since you came to visit. What’s weong?”,she asked.

@Sketchy Tune

"Uh, their names are Spell Cast and Red Flight" she said to Spike.

"I don't know. All I know is that I had a dream... Princess Luna was in it. She was telling me to... I guess embrace who I am. She was telling me not to be afraid. I woke up and I started to panic... I usually get these kind of attacks when I think too much. I shouldn't, but I can't stop myself from thinking, 'What If?' ya know?" she said to Rainbow.

• Brohoof 2

“Oh”, Rainbow thought slowly. She remembered when she first joined the wonderbolts, how scared she had been to do some particularly hard Shows. Her friends eventually comforted her and calmed her down.

”Ya know”, she said. “I had those same kind of thoughts..You should think about something that makes you happy, or do those thi-“.

“What do I need to write to your parentss?”, Spike interrupted, tapping his foot impatiently.

@Sketchy Tune

• Brohoof 2

“Oh”, Rainbow thought slowly. She remembered when she first joined the wonderbolts, how scared she had been to do some particularly hard Shows. Her friends eventually comforted her and calmed her down.

”Ya know”, she said. “I had those same kind of thoughts..You should think about something that makes you happy, or do those thi-“.

“What do I need to write to your parentss?”, Spike interrupted, tapping his foot impatiently.

@Sketchy Tune

(XD I love when Spike is like that)

"Oh.. Um... Just tell them that I miss them dearly and that I will see them soon. Ask how things are. I just really want to hear from them." 

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

(Exactly why I put it in XD)

“Is this okay?”, sSpike asked.

Dear mom and dad, 

I’m really enjoying my stay at Ponyville, I met a new friend called Flare. I miss you dearly and can’t wait to see you again, but will still miss my friends here in Ponyville. I will see you very soon at the gala, as soon as I finish my stay here with my friends. How are you? Is everything well in Canterlot?

Your daughter, 

Sketchy Tune 

xx

(XD)

(Can you play your parents and make them reply to you letter?)

They heard a knock on the door. 

“I’ll get it!”, Dash opened the door to find a hyper Rarity holding dresses with her magic. 

“Oh, hey Rares”, Dash smiled at her friend. 

“Hello, Darlings!”, Rarity nodded at the ponies. “I’ve got your dressesss!”, her sing song voice said. She made each ofthem model their dresses for her. Rainbow had her dress from the last gala.

Flare and Sketchy wore the clothes Rarity recently made for them. 

“Perfect!”, she clapped her hooves in appreciation. “Now you’ll wear theses to the gala tonight!”, she exclaimed.”

”Oh yeah, here are your tickets”, Spike gave them their tickets. “Princess Luna sent me one for Flare as well. They’re for the gala”, he said.

”The gala’s tonight?”, Flare asked. 

“Mhm”, Dash said with a bored glare.

@Alexshy you will make an appearance at the gala?)

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

(Exactly why I put it in XD)

“Is this okay?”, sSpike asked.

Dear mom and dad, 

I’m really enjoying my stay at Ponyville, I met a new friend called Flare. I miss you dearly and can’t wait to see you again, but will still miss my friends here in Ponyville. I will see you very soon at the gala, as soon as I finish my stay here with my friends. How are you? Is everything well in Canterlot?

Your daughter, 

Sketchy Tune 

xx

(XD)

(Can you play your parents and make them reply to you letter?)

They heard a knock on the door. 

“I’ll get it!”, Dash opened the door to find a hyper Rarity holding dresses with her magic. 

“Oh, hey Rares”, Dash smiled at her friend. 

“Hello, Darlings!”, Rarity nodded at the ponies. “I’ve got your dressesss!”, her sing song voice said. She made each ofthem model their dresses for her. Rainbow had her dress from the last gala.

Flare and Sketchy wore the clothes Rarity recently made for them. 

“Perfect!”, she clapped her hooves in appreciation. “Now you’ll wear theses to the gala tonight!”, she exclaimed.”

”Oh yeah, here are your tickets”, Spike gave them their tickets. “Princess Luna sent me one for Flare as well. They’re for the gala”, he said.

”The gala’s tonight?”, Flare asked. 

“Mhm”, Dash said with a bored glare.

@Alexshy you will make an appearance at the gala?)

(Of course XD)

"It's perfect, Spike. Thank you so much. I'm sorry to take such time of from you."

Rarity came in and started gushing about the gala. She mentioned dresses and more gala stuff. Spike pulled out the tickets and Sketchy remembered it.

"I forgot it was tonight! Man, I totally forgot! How will I get ready in time??"

A letter then came from Spike. Her parents had replied fast.

Our dearest Sketchy Tune,

It's great to hear from you! The kids miss you a lot. Everything in Canterlot is normal, but boring without your criticism of ponies and their way of life. Oh... Jeweled Curl asked for you to take pictures of some outfits from Ponyville. Anyway, we can't wait to see you at the Gala. We know you'll look beautiful. We love you very much. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Ponyville!

Love,

Mom and Dad

Sketchy smiled and hugged Spike. 

"Thank you!"

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

“Hey, hey, no need for tokens of affection”, Spike squirmed in her embrace. “Please...Let...go!”, he was out of breath. 

(XD)

@Sketchy Tune

(fast reply from parents means slowww repllyyyy froommmm meee))

She giggled and put him down. She sighed.

"Thank you, everypony. I feel so much better now. I think I will try my best to take the Princess's advice." she said with a smile.

(XD) 

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

The sun was slowly setting. It was time to go to canterlot. The mane six and Flare and Sketchy. (Flare regretfully left shadow in ponyville, not sure what those high, grand ponies in canterlot’s reaction woukd be) boarded the train to Canterlot. They gave their tickets and went to say hi to Princess Celestia. 

“Your majesty”, Flare curtsied. The mane six did the same.

”Why hello, Flare. It’s nice to see you here”, Celestia stated, shaking hooves with her. “And you are?”, she looked at Sketchy assumingly.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

The sun was slowly setting. It was time to go to canterlot. The mane six and Flare and Sketchy. (Flare regretfully left shadow in ponyville, not sure what those high, grand ponies in canterlot’s reaction woukd be) boarded the train to Canterlot. They gave their tickets and went to say hi to Princess Celestia. 

“Your majesty”, Flare curtsied. The mane six did the same.

”Why hello, Flare. It’s nice to see you here”, Celestia stated, shaking hooves with her. “And you are?”, she looked at Sketchy assumingly.

Sketchy bowed and smiled.

"I am Sketchy Tune, Your Highness! It's an honour!" 

@Nature Tune

• Brohoof 2

"Mine dearest sister, girls," they heard silvery voice from the top of the stairs. "Apologies! I was undecided about the dress up to the last moment."

Everypony turned their heads to see princess Luna coming down to greet them, her voice wasn't nearly alike Royal Canterlot at that moment; although it easily reached the ones it was addressed to. She chose a seemingly simple long, sleek, sleeveless black dress with silver decoration and a long cut along one hind leg, now clipped with the same silver clasps. Luna kissed Tia on the cheek lightly "Apologies again!"

"Good evening, girls" the princess of the Night addressed the Elements of Harmony embodied. Rarity looked fixedly at her dress, seemingly hearing nothing. Fluttershy almost covered her face with her hair by habit, but then remembered they are friends with Luna and greeted her quite enthusiastically.

"Flare, good evening!" her smile was sincere, then sly sparkles lit deep into her blue eyes. "Didst Shadow come not? Some ponies from upper crust could benefit from that acquaintance!"

"Lulu!" exclaimed Celestia.

"I kid, Tia, I kid" chuckled Luna.

"Sketchy, mine lief," she addressed Flare's new friend. "I'm immensely happy to see the... to see thee following the advice." She noticed a shadow of previous panic attack on Sketchy's muzzle though. "Art thou alright?"

@Sketchy Tune @Nature Tune

((asking about the dress is most welcomed :D))

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

"Mine dearest sister, girls," they heard silvery voice from the top of the stairs. "Apologies! I was undecided about the dress up to the last moment."

Everypony turned their heads to see princess Luna coming down to greet them, her voice wasn't nearly alike Royal Canterlot at that moment; although it easily reached the ones it was addressed to. She chose a seemingly simple long, sleek, sleeveless black dress with silver decoration and a long cut along one hind leg, now clipped with the same silver clasps. Luna kissed Tia on the cheek lightly "Apologies again!"

"Good evening, girls" the princess of the Night addressed the Elements of Harmony embodies. Rarity looked fixedly at her dress, seemingly hearing nothing. Fluttershy almost covered her face with her hair by habit, but then remembered they are friends with Luna and greeted her quite enthusiastically.

"Flare, good evening!" her smile was sincere, then sly sparkles lit deep into her blue eyes. "Didst Shadow come not? Some ponies from upper crust could benefit from that acquaintance!"

"Sketchy, mine lief," she addressed Flare's new friend. "I'm immensely happy to see the... to see thee following the advice." She noticed a shadow of previous panic attack on Sketchy's muzzle though. "Art thou alright?"

Sketchy bowed again when she saw Princess Luna. She smiled and when she asked she her.

"Yes, Princess. I am much better now, Thank you. I had some friends who helped alot." she smiled back to them.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

"Good evening, girls" the princess of the Night addressed the Elements of Harmony embodies. Rarity looked fixedly at her dress, seemingly hearing nothing. Fluttershy almost covered her face with her hair by habit, but then remembered they are friends with Luna and greeted her quite enthusiastically.

Flare smiled back. “I’m well, thanks”, she addressed Luna. 

“Uhhh Lulu”, Flare whispered to Luna. “Please don’t bring that up, itmakes her nervous”, she said.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 2

“Uhhh Lulu”, Flare whispered to Luna. “Please don’t bring that up, itmakes her neevous”, she said.

"Oh... Apologies, lief..." Luna leaned to Flare's fluffy ear to make the talk private. "She didn't look as such, when we discussed it tete-a-tete. I guess it's deeper than I thought. Thou art closer to her, make sure she is holding fine. I shall try to come up with something anon." She hugged Flare with one wing, smiling to Sketchy most gently and kind (Fluttershy's lessons weren't useless).

• Brohoof 2

@Alexshy @Sketchy Tune

“thanks”, she whispered, before trotting off. She met with a creature (discord) with mixed body feautures from different animals. “Why hello, there!”, he said. “And who might you be?”, he asked, sipping his floating teacup.

”uhmm...I’m Flare”, she said uneasily.

”You’re a thestral as I can see”, he said. 

“Fluttershy? Do you know this pony?”, he clicked his fingers and fluttershy appeared.

”why yes”, she said, “shes a good friend of mine”.

”interesting”, Discord stroked his chin in thought.

(You two join us!)

im sleeping now see you later!

• Brohoof 2