Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not new, but returning after years.

Rainbow Dashin'

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hiya!

I'm Rae. I'm 23 years old and I've been loving MLP for YEARS now. I joined MLPForums back in 2012, and was active for a bit as it was my only outlet for my MLP love, but went eventually went MIA. While my love died down for MLP, it never truly went away. I recently stumbled upon a few Equestria Girls clips that I haven't seen (Legend of Everfree, for example) and ended up falling back down the rabbit (pony?) hole again. I remembered this website and how much fun I had on it, so I figured I would try and come back and see what everyone was up to. I'm excited to be back! :wub:

• Brohoof 12

Glad to have yah back; though you were a member before I even joined. XD

Enjoy yourself. :)

• Brohoof 4

@Rainbow Dashin' welcome back. Looks like you came and went before I even came around in 2014. Glad to see returning members from the original few years of this place. 

Obviously the place has a new paint job. Probably a lot more sub forums than you recall. Not sure really how many of that 2012/2013 era of people are still around but ... hey ... who knows you might find a few. Plus some new people to chat at. 

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome back to MLP Forums, Rainbow Dashin'! I hope you have a nice stay here!

I don't believe we've met before.

How are you?

Thank you! I have a feeling I definitely will have a nice stay -- it feels good to be back. :pinkie: 

I don't think we've met before, either! I'm doing pretty good, how about yourself? c:

5 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Glad to have yah back; though you were a member before I even joined. XD

Enjoy yourself. :)

Haha thank you! Still means a bunch, regardless <3 and I definitely will! I hope I'll see you around!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Jeric said:

@Rainbow Dashin' welcome back. Looks like you came and went before I even came around in 2014. Glad to see returning members from the original few years of this place. 

Obviously the place has a new paint job. Probably a lot more sub forums than you recall. Not sure really how many of that 2012/2013 era of people are still around but ... hey ... who knows you might find a few. Plus some new people to chat at. 

Thank you!

It has changed a bit, yeah, but it still feels relatively the same -- like home, in a sense, since I know I'm surrounded by people who share similar interests again. It isn't too hard to find my way around again! I think a lot of the people I used to talk to now are gone, anyway, or under different alias' so I wouldn't be able to recognize them! Regardless, I'm excited to meet a bunch of new people! :wub:

2 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Were you active here at any point during 2013 (the year that I first came here)?

I was active during 2013, yes! Not terribly so, but enough that I can't say that I wasn't, haha. 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Dashin' said:

Thank you!

It has changed a bit, yeah, but it still feels relatively the same -- like home, in a sense, since I know I'm surrounded by people who share similar interests again. It isn't too hard to find my way around again! I think a lot of the people I used to talk to now are gone, anyway, or under different alias' so I wouldn't be able to recognize them! Regardless, I'm excited to meet a bunch of new people! :wub:

I was active during 2013, yes! Not terribly so, but enough that I can't say that I wasn't, haha. 

I started out as Anti-Villain, but eventually abbreviated it to just A.V.

Maybe we talked pre-abbreviation?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Rainbow Dashin' said:

Haha thank you! Still means a bunch, regardless <3 and I definitely will! I hope I'll see you around!

Same to yah! <3

• Brohoof 2

well, welcome back to the forums :P your name seems a bit familiar though, I dunno I was around since 2013, so yas

• Brohoof 1

On 4 December 2017 at 0:41 AM, Rainbow Dashin' said:

Hiya!

I'm Rae. I'm 23 years old and I've been loving MLP for YEARS now. I joined MLPForums back in 2012, and was active for a bit as it was my only outlet for my MLP love, but went eventually went MIA. While my love died down for MLP, it never truly went away. I recently stumbled upon a few Equestria Girls clips that I haven't seen (Legend of Everfree, for example) and ended up falling back down the rabbit (pony?) hole again. I remembered this website and how much fun I had on it, so I figured I would try and come back and see what everyone was up to. I'm excited to be back! :wub:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Welcome back. I don't think that we've met, so nice to meet you.