Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FF: The Less You Know (OOC)

GoldieS

@WiiGuy2014 @Lektra Bolt

Alright! Our OOC chat for our little RP. I'll start the regular thread as well to help keep things a little organized. Since Lektra is the faction leader of the location this place will take place in, she of course handles all faction NPCs. I'll handle my small group of changelings, and Will handles well, Will, and any NPC he wishes to bring along (pets, assistants, etc.)

Speaking of which... @WiiGuy2014 did you want control of any other characters for our RP?

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

@WiiGuy2014 @Lektra Bolt

Alright! Our OOC chat for our little RP. I'll start the regular thread as well to help keep things a little organized. Since Lektra is the faction leader of the location this place will take place in, she of course handles all faction NPCs. I'll handle my small group of changelings, and Will handles well, Will, and any NPC he wishes to bring along (pets, assistants, etc.)

Speaking of which... @WiiGuy2014 did you want control of any other characters for our RP?

If Thorax is still Leader of the Reformed Changelings, can I control him? He's my favorite character.

Is it going to be a problem if I'd like black changelings to agree to their shape change being locked for the duration of the visit? The blacks aren't exactly good, though not bad either with being partly benevolent. Call it a precaution

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

Hmm, well, you could certainly have control over him. I'm not so sure my character would want him to come along in this particular RP though. Reformed changelings, though still apart of the Empire, don't really adhere to the same values and principles as the more traditional ones... 

@Lektra Bolt

Reasonable request. House Pisces changelings prefer their insect appearance over 'hiding' anywho. Plus, the more evolved ones have essentially lost their ability to change anyways. 

@WiiGuy2014

Alright, Zephyr (the black shell we're reffering too, Will would be considered a black shell as well due to his black chitin) is a Praetorian, a sort of commander/sorcerer. They're the creative and tactical thinkers of the particular group of changelings we're using here. Zephyr sees a lot of creativity in Will, so he's forcibly assigned the changeling to his pod (squad like element for changelings) because he wants will to become a Praetorian like him, rather than just a reformed changeling... (green shell)

Just now, GoldieS said:

@WiiGuy2014

Hmm, well, you could certainly have control over him. I'm not so sure my character would want him to come along in this particular RP though. Reformed changelings, though still apart of the Empire, don't really adhere to the same values and principles as the more traditional ones... 

@Lektra Bolt

Reasonable request. House Pisces changelings prefer their insect appearance over 'hiding' anywho. Plus, the more evolved ones have essentially lost their ability to change anyways. 

Actually, in the show, the evolved Changelings still can shapeshift; heck, a green Changeling was told she could be a blue one. To which she said, "but then I would feel like I'm living a lie"; They just prefer not to hide their appearance anymore.

• Brohoof 1

@WiiGuy2014

Allow me to clarify

Reformed changelings are the one's we're familiar with in the show, the green and colorful bugs. The good guys, basically, that aren't hungry for love all the time. 

Evolved changelings are something new. Basically, the evil versions of the reformed changelings, but with various adaptations reflecting their more vile side. Still black chitin with only one or two darker colors for their shells, eyes, and wings. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@WiiGuy2014

Allow me to clarify

Reformed changelings are the one's we're familiar with in the show, the green and colorful bugs. The good guys, basically, that aren't hungry for love all the time. 

Evolved changelings are something new. Basically, the evil versions of the reformed changelings, but with various adaptations reflecting their more vile side. Still black chitin with only one or two darker colors for their shells, eyes, and wings. 

So who can shape-shift or not? If the colorful ones can't shapeshift, then why not?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@WiiGuy2014

Like in the show, the colorful ones can. Those are the reformed ones.     Standard drones, like Will, still can shape shift, just like in the show. The drone is pre-evolutionary. 

Evil evolved ones, who are not in the show, mostly can't shape shift. 

he he, I'm hoping once I finish our 20+ page lore guide, things will be a little more clear. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

Gold, might want to take this opportunity to explain all the changes you've done to the changelings in the main thread, for Will as well as the rest of us. We haven't discussed them much.

Also how Thorax is still alive ~300 years After Show (AS)

Also which do you guys prefer? Can't shift, or could but detectable and therefore only usable for fun?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well... we did... but it was quite a while ago. I haven't actually changed anything, just added names. 

Haven't discussed Thorax though, wasn't brought up till now so we'll discuss it in the other thred. 

Here is the beginning of this particular RP

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@WiiGuy2014

Like all changelings, control all ponies. Through whichever means are more efficient. Peaceful or otherwise. So, today, he's going to offer them a peace offering of sorts, to start building trust. 

Okay.

Remember that sooner or later, Will would want to genuinely want to make friends with the ponies. For now, he'll obey Zephyr, but once Will's been push too far, he will do what he must to help the ponies he cares about.

So in this RP, Unicorn Will only exists as a cover should Changeling Will need it, ok?

Oh, and does Will still have red lower regions and yellow hooves?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

Gold the thread link in the RP linking back to here goes to my post above, and same for the Expedition RP. Neither goes to the first posts. Just a minor technicality :)

Go ahead and post your intros guys, I'll be out most of the day (my time zone is Eastern) checking notifications but unable to RP

Also need to know how we're doing the shape shifting for the blacks. Blocked or detected by security and essentially just for fun and amusement?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

Actually, I had another RP in mind for you and i. Unless you were thinking you wanted techno to visit New Everfree on a diplomatic mission as well?

Well Techno would probably end up visiting that place at some point knowing how he works but anyways I've gotta leave to go to school soon! :)

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well Techno would probably end up visiting that place at some point knowing how he works but anyways I've gotta leave to go to school soon! :)

Yes that's fine later but you're not in this one :)

• Brohoof 1