Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FF: The Less You Know (OOC)

GoldieS

Would they really be able to tell that he has something in his body, especially if it was deliberately deep inside? He would only need to disappear for one day every five years to visit the city and get maintenance on the implant.

In trying to fix it so Will could exist that long I've caused another problem. I'm sorry @GoldieS

What do we do? Who would be the other prisoner?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)

No no, this is a good will mission (pun intended). I suppose not a prisoner exchange, but perhaps a prisoner release. In return, Lektra accepts his proposal... if she declines, the Empire will consider New Everfree a derelict state, and therefore one which cannot be trusted or negotiated with. I won't tell you the terms until the time comes, they won't be too extreme though. 

(Sorry, finished during)

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

If I'm a prisoner to be exchanged/released, where will I end up? I don't care where I end up as long as I can make friends with the Ponies despite my appearance.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

If I'm a prisoner to be exchanged/released, where will I end up? I don't care where I end up as long as I can make friends with the Ponies despite my appearance.

I love this idea, you know I do. Which is why I've been asking the whole time which form of Chrysalis I should be using. Maybe Butterfly is not the right one

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

New Everfree. Unless you decide to leave, but I'm afraid he won't be welcome in House Pisces. There... are other houses though. They are one of many. 

Well, he was always planning to leave what he perceived as a corrupted home like House Pisces. Perhaps he could make a fresh start in New Everfree. The new ponies would be scared of him, but he would persistently try to make friends with the ponies. How about that direction?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

New Everfree. Unless you decide to leave, but I'm afraid he won't be welcome in House Pisces. There... are other houses though. They are one of many. 

That's kinda the problem as well. See you've been talking a lot about the changelings and we have been describing and discussing our cities a lot, but you haven't said much about your changeling houses other than small details. Like one is the reformed ones and one is the evolved ones, and there's another that does something else? You haven't actually laid out the details much and frankly I'm confused af lol

(edited)

The multiple part was for the sake of this discussion... I've only discussed at length Pisces because it was the only one I planned to use. Do you agree to changing the RP or not?

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, he was always planning to leave what he perceived as a corrupted home like House Pisces. Perhaps he could make a fresh start in New Everfree. The new ponies would be scared of him, but he would persistently try to make friends with the ponies. How about that direction?

No argument here! They welcomed Chrissy with her past misdeeds, though as I've said there's more to that but let's go with it for now. I don't see it as an issue to welcome him, and as we're going with him having an implant he's basically already been welcomed, even if it was informally.

Since we're going that direction, we can expand on this and say Will has been secretly on good terms with the town/city for years. He just got outed only recently

@Lektra Bolt

I still want to see Chrysalis in reformed butterfly form, since I've never played with that particular version of her before.

If what you have in mind can work with Reformed Chrysalis, do it.

It can work, for reasons you'll find out :)

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The multiple part was for the sake of this discussion... I've only discussed at length Pisces because it was the only one I planned to use. Do you agree to changing the RP or not?

I'm good if Will is good. I want all my friends to feel comfortable :)

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Since we're going that direction, we can expand on this and say Will has been secretly on good terms with the town/city for years. He just got outed only recently

"Outed only recently"? As a Changeling sharing a body with a soul-jumping Unicorn, or being homosexual, or what?

"Outed only recently"? As a Changeling sharing a body with a soul-jumping Unicorn, or being homosexual, or what?

The fact that he has a Magitek implant that stops his aging in his body, the other things you can run at your own discretion :)

Edited by Lektra Bolt

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

No argument here! They welcomed Chrissy with her past misdeeds, though as I've said there's more to that but let's go with it for now. I don't see it as an issue to welcome him, and as we're going with him having an implant he's basically already been welcomed, even if it was informally.

It can work, for reasons you'll find out :)

I'm good if Will is good. I want all my friends to feel comfortable :)

I'm good if @GoldieS is okay with this:

• Brohoof 1

Sorry for the salt @GoldieS, really wasn't my intention. I had intended to help Will out to find a way that allows the character to had existed in olden times. Except if he had made friends with a being that could grant immortality or if we say changelings could live for like two thousand years (Why don't we do this BTW and go with the original plan? No one said how long they live), there's no way for Will to have been around back then and I just would like my friend to be happy. In doing so I caused my other friend not to be.

I'm so sorry to you as well @WiiGuy2014

So it sounds like we came to a compromise, right, @GoldieS and @Lektra Bolt? Tell you what: I'll wait until you two post your next IC move before I post again just to get the show moving again in the appropriate direction.

I'm OK with that compromise :)

I have nothing to post for now, need @GoldieSto give that reaction, so I guess for now we both wait

Just now, Techno Universal said:

And I'm home from school! :)

Why are you telling us this in here? Techno please understand, you're not in this RP. This is a Sol around New Everfree with changelings visiting. Unless you are one of them or a resident of the city there's no reason to be here. For your character visiting it would be in a another thread once this one is done. Can't have two dignitaries visit at the same time, can we?