Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would it feel like sleeping in Pinkie Pie's tail

NathanW200

What would it feel like sleeping in Pinkie Pie's tail   

33 users have voted

1. 1. How would Pinkie Pie's tail feel

• Her tail would feel so soft fluffy and cuddly you could fall asleep almost instantly
    • Her tail would feel very uncomfortable course and you would not be able to fall asleep

(edited)
On 4/6/2018 at 2:42 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I'm sure it would feel amazing to sleep in Pinkie's deep, fluffy tail! Oh my gosh, it's better than the down of a sugar-fed baby gosling! :pinkie:

I just hope she doesn't fart. :okiedokieloki:

Wow her tail sounds really soft but your right it wouldn't be very pleasant if she farted while you were in her tail being that close to her rear end and all

Edited by NathanW200

• 5 months later...

Sleeping on Pinkie Pie's tail would feel like sleeping on a soft fluffy pillow and if Fluttershy wrapped her tail around your neck like a scarf it would feel so soft and toasty warm you'd fall asleep in a matter of seconds 

but here's a few things to consider knowing you'd be sleeping close to their rump might not smell so good especially if they fart 

Alright, how did someone manage to make a thread that is actually weirder than NSFW questions? :P

This reminds me though of when I saw a kitten climb up the back of my ex (yep, she was sitting up, not laying down), locate her long curly hair, and then somehow transform it into a nest to securely fall asleep in with no risk of falling. A decade later and my brain is still trying to figure out how this worked.

11 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

Sleeping on Pinkie Pie's tail would feel like sleeping on a soft fluffy pillow and if Fluttershy wrapped her tail around your neck like a scarf it would feel so soft and toasty warm you'd fall asleep in a matter of seconds 

but here's a few things to consider knowing you'd be sleeping close to their rump might not smell so good especially if they fart 

I wonder if that even matters. Come to think of it, has there EVER been a fart joke on the show? Pony digestion and metabolism is clearly radically different from ours. Pinkie grew up on a diet of rocks and now lives on nothing but sweets.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love the fact that this strange, obsessive thread is still active. I take long sabbaticals from this site, but every time I come back - lo and behold, here it is on the first page of Sugarcube Corner, with some new pondering of the texture of Pinkie's tail! I still maintain my original stance that it would be a mostly unpleasant tactile experience. 

Edited by Powderpuff
Fell asleep in Pinkie's tail. Got fleas. They impeded my ability to spell. Somehow.

• 1 year later...

A little bit odd, since she seems to not care that much about her mane and tail. I would feel like trash along with all the other trash stuck in that 4 wall hell of a tail

• 1 year later...