Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Witch

Any G4 style artists want to trade?

19 posts in this topic

Hi! I've recently rejoined the mlp world as a veteran G1 collector and enthusiast! G4 finally started growing on me and I eventually succumbed. Now my G1 styled ponysona, Sabina, needs a G4 rendition. Anyone interested? My art style is definitely not G4 sorry! I've been influenced by G1 animation styles like the traditional cartoons as well as the G1 Tales series. I'll post my examples, who also happen to be my ponysona. Any takers? :love:

 

witchy n bg.png

mlp sona 2 cat guardian.png

3 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I freaking love your style man. :D

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

I freaking love your style man. :D

Thank you StrawCherry! :pinkie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can give her a try if you'd like.

The older generations are still awesome in my opinion my own ponysona is based off of the gen 1 twinkle eyes I always found them so pretty and loved their eyes.

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I can give her a try if you'd like.

The older generations are still awesome in my opinion my own ponysona is based off of the gen 1 twinkle eyes I always found them so pretty and loved their eyes.

Sure Chaosprincess! I imagine she'd be a Crystal pony, since she's a G1 Sparkle pony. Who's your ponysona that you want me to draw?

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Witch said:

Sure Chaosprincess! I imagine she'd be a Crystal pony, since she's a G1 Sparkle pony. Who's your ponysona that you want me to draw?

Sounds good I will draw her as soon as I can I do work so it may take some time.

And instead of drawing my ponysona could I request to have somebody else's character drawn?

 

If you can would you be able to draw my cousin's ponysona Aria with the link pony cuddling? I will add some pictures the first one is Aria she is an alicorn her cutie mark is a heart with a crown around it with laurel leaves forming around it she does have a pink heart in her eye as well and the second picture is the link pony if your unable to draw them together just let me know some pictures are down below of both of them.

Spoiler

Aria (3).png

Spoiler

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55

 

Edited by chaosprincess
1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Sounds good I will draw her as soon as I can I do work so it may take some time.

And instead of drawing my ponysona could I request to have somebody else's character drawn?

 

If you can would you be able to draw my cousin's ponysona Aria with the link pony cuddling? I will add some pictures the first one is Aria she is an alicorn her cutie mark is a heart with a crown around it with laurel leaves forming around it she does have a pink heart in her eye as well and the second picture is the link pony if your unable to draw them together just let me know some pictures are down below of both of them.

  Hide contents

Aria (3).png

  Hide contents

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55

 

I'll try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Witch Thank you like I said if your unable to do both just let me know and I do apologize for asking for 2 ponies to be drawn if you'd like I can draw 2 for you as well I appreciate you accepting the request thank you. :fluttershy:

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Witch Thank you like I said if your unable to do both just let me know and I do apologize for asking for 2 ponies to be drawn if you'd like I can draw 2 for you as well I appreciate you accepting the request thank you. :fluttershy:

All good! I'd ask for my partner's sona but I haven't figured out his cutiemark yet! (and he will definitely not participate :love:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this okay? Still perfecting my style but I hope you like it! I hope its okay! 

trade with chaosprincess.png

3 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Witch said:

Is this okay? Still perfecting my style but I hope you like it! I hope its okay! 

trade with chaosprincess.png

Its perfect thank you so much its adorable and I showed it to her as well and she loves it I am working on yours and it should be up today at some point.

Edited by chaosprincess
1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might give it a try. I hope you don't mind little changes.

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Witch

Hello I just wanted to apologize that the picture is not completed yet I ended up getting really busy, but I have some of the picture sketched out I do have a sketchy look to my art and I did make some small changes to her nothing major, but I have been working on it, it should be done sometime soon not sure exactly when, but I just wanted to apologize for the delay and let you know that I am working on it.

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Witch

Hello I just wanted to apologize that the picture is not completed yet I ended up getting really busy, but I have some of the picture sketched out I do have a sketchy look to my art and I did make some small changes to her nothing major, but I have been working on it, it should be done sometime soon not sure exactly when, but I just wanted to apologize for the delay and let you know that I am working on it.

All good! Thank you for doing an art trade with me! :pinkie:

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Witch said:

All good! Thank you for doing an art trade with me! :pinkie:

Your welcome, but I must thank you for the picture you have drawn and for being so patient I feel so bad taking so long, but I do have it sketched out I just have to color it which may take a while due to I want to make sure I get everything correct since she is a sparkle body there is a lot of detail there and I thank you again for the picture that you drew and for being so patient. :fluttershy:

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't stress, it's not a problem @chaosprincess:flutterhat:

On 06/12/2017 at 7:10 AM, Crystal Peppermint said:

I might give it a try. I hope you don't mind little changes.

@Crystal Peppermint of course! I don't know if I'll have time for another trade for maybe another week or so, with work though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to, i draw this just for fun.

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Witch

So sorry it took so long to complete the picture, but here it is now I did keep her sparkle body I added sparkles all over her body, changed the mane a little placed it into a bun with sparkles on both mane and tail, I did add a crystal heart into her eye along with sparkles I did draw the cutie mark without the book so its just the cat and the bottles I do apologize if anything is wrong, but I hope you like it.

art_trade_with_witch_by_bringerochaos-dbw544b.jpg

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.