Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any G4 style artists want to trade?

Faeriefalls

Hi! I've recently rejoined the mlp world as a veteran G1 collector and enthusiast! G4 finally started growing on me and I eventually succumbed. Now my G1 styled ponysona, Sabina, needs a G4 rendition. Anyone interested? My art style is definitely not G4 sorry! I've been influenced by G1 animation styles like the traditional cartoons as well as the G1 Tales series. I'll post my examples, who also happen to be my ponysona. Any takers? :love:

witchy n bg.png

mlp sona 2 cat guardian.png

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I can give her a try if you'd like.

The older generations are still awesome in my opinion my own ponysona is based off of the gen 1 twinkle eyes I always found them so pretty and loved their eyes.

Sure Chaosprincess! I imagine she'd be a Crystal pony, since she's a G1 Sparkle pony. Who's your ponysona that you want me to draw?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Witch said:

Sure Chaosprincess! I imagine she'd be a Crystal pony, since she's a G1 Sparkle pony. Who's your ponysona that you want me to draw?

Sounds good I will draw her as soon as I can I do work so it may take some time.

And instead of drawing my ponysona could I request to have somebody else's character drawn?

If you can would you be able to draw my cousin's ponysona Aria with the link pony cuddling? I will add some pictures the first one is Aria she is an alicorn her cutie mark is a heart with a crown around it with laurel leaves forming around it she does have a pink heart in her eye as well and the second picture is the link pony if your unable to draw them together just let me know some pictures are down below of both of them.

Spoiler

Aria (3).png

Spoiler

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Sounds good I will draw her as soon as I can I do work so it may take some time.

And instead of drawing my ponysona could I request to have somebody else's character drawn?

If you can would you be able to draw my cousin's ponysona Aria with the link pony cuddling? I will add some pictures the first one is Aria she is an alicorn her cutie mark is a heart with a crown around it with laurel leaves forming around it she does have a pink heart in her eye as well and the second picture is the link pony if your unable to draw them together just let me know some pictures are down below of both of them.

Hide contents

Aria (3).png

Hide contents

link_pony__vector__by_mlp_starblaze-da55

I'll try!

41 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Witch Thank you like I said if your unable to do both just let me know and I do apologize for asking for 2 ponies to be drawn if you'd like I can draw 2 for you as well I appreciate you accepting the request thank you. :fluttershy:

All good! I'd ask for my partner's sona but I haven't figured out his cutiemark yet! (and he will definitely not participate :love:)

6 hours ago, Witch said:

Is this okay? Still perfecting my style but I hope you like it! I hope its okay! 

trade with chaosprincess.png

Its perfect thank you so much its adorable and I showed it to her as well and she loves it I am working on yours and it should be up today at some point.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

@Witch

Hello I just wanted to apologize that the picture is not completed yet I ended up getting really busy, but I have some of the picture sketched out I do have a sketchy look to my art and I did make some small changes to her nothing major, but I have been working on it, it should be done sometime soon not sure exactly when, but I just wanted to apologize for the delay and let you know that I am working on it.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

@Witch

Hello I just wanted to apologize that the picture is not completed yet I ended up getting really busy, but I have some of the picture sketched out I do have a sketchy look to my art and I did make some small changes to her nothing major, but I have been working on it, it should be done sometime soon not sure exactly when, but I just wanted to apologize for the delay and let you know that I am working on it.

All good! Thank you for doing an art trade with me! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Witch said:

All good! Thank you for doing an art trade with me! :pinkie:

Your welcome, but I must thank you for the picture you have drawn and for being so patient I feel so bad taking so long, but I do have it sketched out I just have to color it which may take a while due to I want to make sure I get everything correct since she is a sparkle body there is a lot of detail there and I thank you again for the picture that you drew and for being so patient. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

@Witch

So sorry it took so long to complete the picture, but here it is now I did keep her sparkle body I added sparkles all over her body, changed the mane a little placed it into a bun with sparkles on both mane and tail, I did add a crystal heart into her eye along with sparkles I did draw the cutie mark without the book so its just the cat and the bottles I do apologize if anything is wrong, but I hope you like it.

art_trade_with_witch_by_bringerochaos-dbw544b.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...