Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Pick a side

SoberStarlight

Pick a side!  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Which side you on?

• DC and Star Trek
    • Marvel and Star Wars

i will go where it most lean toward science and 'realistic situations' ... star trek/ DC.

11 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I pick DC & Star Trek since, I'm a major Batman fan. (Even though I don't know *anything* about Star Trek.) :please:

and that's why you deserve to be snowballed in the face. xp Picard_hit_by_a_snowball.thumb.jpg.18a4504b1c2e4f0d03f7516044fd6ea8.jpg but I will teach you the dark  universe side of the star trek. It's kinda like doctor who but the science of it is much more complicated. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I don’t know too much about DC, despite visiting their HQ once. I like Marvel, although I haven’t read too many comic arcs. I used to be a Star Wars fan, but over the years I’ve come to the reality that Star Trek is more my thing. :please: So overall I don’t know which option to choose. 

• 2 weeks later...

I go with DC and Star Trek. I love Star Trek much more than Star Wars even if I have completely lost contact with everything after Enterprise. Additional If I have to pick a Hero: it's Batman.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-05-05 at 11:47 AM, Vefka said:

I don't care about both, I don't get superhero stuff. But I don't like Star Wars and I like Logan. So I'll pick DC

Logan is Marvel lol

Oh man I love all four of these....

Im going to go with DC and Star Trek. DC comics were the first comics I ever read(specifically Batman comics) and I was really into Star Trek growing up. So they both hold a special place in my heart which is why they get my vote.

That being said I absolutely love all four so this was difficult.

• Brohoof 1

They're all good. But I pay far more attention to Marvel than DC, apart from the major DC films and animated series.

Hey, I used to not really be interested in Star Trek either but that has really changed in the last couple of years. I've gotten hooked. So the gap between DC/Star Trek and Marvel/Star Wars isn't quite as big as it used to be.

• 1 month later...

I really just don't care about DC, Marvel or Star Trek however I did watch Star Wars a lot as a kid so I guess that's my pick.

I watched it when I was pretty young though so I don't remember very much of it at all

(edited)

Why can’t I have DC and Star Wars?

I’m a fan of DC since I was a kid and I’m a fan of the original Star Wars, the only Star Trek that I like is The Next Generation.

Edited by TheRockARooster