Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which ten ponies would you most want to pet?

KillerKingBakudan

You decide to open a new massage parlor and directly compete with the Ponyville Day Spa. For all the ponies in town, this will be a completely new experience as no one has ever gotten a massage from a human with ten fingers. For you though, it's the perfect, most legitimate excuse you need to pet them. They'll be so relaxed, they won't know the difference.

But first, you'll have to spread the word about your business. To do that, you've put together some invitations for free "massage therapy", and you're going to mail them to ten different ponies. The choices can be anyone in or from Equestria, and not just Ponyville. That means you could even invite the royal sisters if you want. Or Sunset.

Whoever those ten ponies are, they have to be the ones you're most eager to pet. That should more than likely promote better performance on your end, hence more satisfied ponies, and better odds of them recommending you to every pony they know.

So which ten would you pick?

My choices:

lyra_heartstrings_by_memershnick-d5ysawi.thumb.png.a5df7ec02157ef1b039c7a38314ccf4c.png
300.png.ec21d91ba125b7f9e61d50d59c9b2b8b.png
latest.thumb.png.7f3b7e1d217b0e78192de411eb5d0dc1.png
vector__781___trixie_lulamoon__12_by_dashiesparkle-dbrrn5s.png.2dea11543934ae2f9e1e7a7d60ace82e.png
treehugger_by_90sigma-d9rh6zy.thumb.png.4cfca3b3c35d51a75a888a8d9fc02618.png
latest.thumb.png.8134d373da46318632459b7fd9fbfa78.png
mlp_fim_twilight_sparkle__look_back__vector_by_luckreza8-d9fd9s5.thumb.png.b4da1028051461955e2ddf891457a32c.png
marble_pie_vector__1_by_greenmachine987-d9eigp7.thumb.png.43789df96f884ad30fa4a4ed4561cdd4.png
maude_pie_by_tardifice-dacf0iw.thumb.png.f0e83fff009476d13d042f28331bf510.png
zecora_by_shelltoontv-d3bsgph.thumb.png.47c434fbf34f14f80df70379c97bc3c2.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
Just now, TempestShadow said:

Do it need to be ten  ?

I can tell you ONE pony now, or I need ten days to make a decision of the ten ponies.

5a266904ad4f0_zecorawaifu.JPG.566d8c1669a7ba538219ffa08e578828.JPG

Giving so much attention to one pony can imply certain things to others. Even creepy things.....

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

Well I'm going to pretend I'm NOT giving any false pretenses like a creeper and I actually asked them if I could pet 'em and they agreed.

• Celestia
  • Ahuizotl (not a pony, would probably bite me, worth it)
  • Discord (not a pony, would probably prank me, worth it)
  • Capper (not a pony, probably wouldn't mind in the slightest)
  • Daring Do
  • Dr. Caballeron
  • Derpy
  • Rarity
  • Fancy Pants
  • Saffron Masala
  • Brohoof 3

No offense, but that would sound like I'm harassing them. I would just bluntly ask :muffins: if i can pet her. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, TBD said:

No offense, but that would sound like I'm harassing them. I would just bluntly ask :muffins: if i can pet her. 

THIS.

"I'm opening a massage parlor. But I'm not actually licensed or skilled or anything. I just wanna touch yooou..."

tumblr_n30azovDUz1qgl9uao1_500.gif

• Brohoof 3

14 minutes ago, KillerKingBakudan said:

Assuming you weren't making them feel relaxed, then yes. That means you're doing it wrong.

Yes, because there’s a “right” way to lie to everyone just so you can touch them like a creep. :dash:

Just be honest. “Hey do you mind if I stroke your mane/fur. I’m stupidly curious what it feels like and as you can see, I don’t have any of my own.”

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Yes, because there’s a “right” way to lie to everyone just so you can touch them like a creep. :dash:

Just be honest. “Hey do you mind if I stroke your mane/fur. I’m stupidly curious what it feels like and as you can see, I don’t have any of my own.”

The therapeutic benefits are still the same. If the pony clients accept your invite, you tell them everything you're going to do with your hands, and you're not making kissy faces or baby talking them, I don't think they'd care.

5a28c8edd31b9_ScreenShot2017-12-06at8_18_45PM.png.c932d346c5603c6e22a399ccfd41d463.png

• 4 weeks later...

From Mostly to Least on scale of whod i wanna pet

1. Fluttershy (she looks SO soft!) :kindness:

2. Lyra (shes just UBER CUTE!) :pinkie:

3. Rarity (her mane probably feels goddly with how well she takes care of it) :grin:

4. Luna (SHES SO BIG! and Celestia, sorry... youre not cute enough... sorry... :orly:

5. Twilight (cuz i mean i kinda have to) :twi:

6. Sweetie Belle (shes like a little puppy!) :blush: there wasnt a good sweetie emoji, so heres flutters again XD

7. Pinkie (just to see if the fan theory of her mane tasting like cotton candy is true) is that weird? curiosity is my greatest weakness... :okiedokieloki:

8. Mrs. Cake (cuz y not?) :wub:

9. Cadence (I Like her voice):love:

10. Shining Armor (hes the only cute boy in the show...) :toldya:

thats all... im weird...  

My Choices on whom I'd want to to pat... (BTW No 1 is my Waifu)

10. Princess Celestia

9. Princess Cadence

8. Pinkie Pie (tho bipolar and would attempt to murder me, but all dat fur, fat and supposed to smell like cotton canday :P )

7. Starlight Glimmer

6. Princess Luna

5. Trixie

4. Rainbow Dash

Spoiler

3. Twilight Sparkle

2. Twilight Sparkle

1. Twilight Sparkle

My Choices on whom I'd want to to pat... (BTW No 1 is my Waifu)

10. Princess Celestia

9. Princess Cadence

8. Pinkie Pie (tho bipolar and would attempt to murder me, but all dat fur, fat and supposed to smell like cotton canday :P )

7. Starlight Glimmer

6. Princess Luna

5. Trixie

4. Rainbow Dash

Spoiler

3. Twilight Sparkle

2. Twilight Sparkle

1. Twilight Sparkle

These are the ponies I would love to pet first

1. Pinkie Pie- because she looks so fluffy and cuddly

2. Fluttershy- because she looks so soft

3. Rarity- because of her styled mane and tail

4. Starlight Glimmer- because of her attractiveness

5. Lyra Heartstrings- because her hair looks so silky 

6. Lemon Hearts- because of her shiny yellow coat

7. Sweetie Belle- because shes a cute filly

8. Apple Bloom- because she is a nice filly 

9. Sugar belle- because of her extra curly mane and tail

10. Rainbow Dash- Because she has very strong wings and can fly super fast I have to feel her muscles she is very strong for a girl

Pinkie Pie is the number one pony I would want to touch first starting with her tail than her mane than her coat so on and so forth

b086b643bee2cf30853ffd7ef6b211a3.jpg

1. Fluttershy 

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Minuette

4. Derpy

5. Twilight 

6. Rarity

7. Applejack

8. Rainbow Dash

9. Big Macintosh 

10. Luna