Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which ten ponies would you most want to pet?

KillerKingBakudan

The ponies I would want to pet (in a totally non-weirdo way, I swear! :lie:): 

5. Celestia. As someone who has an--admittedly odd--interest in the appearance and feel of muscles, veins, bones, et cetera, I would find it very interesting to touch such a powerful, majestic being (gosh...there is NO way to make a list like this without sounding like a freak)

4. Spike. I know he isn't a pony, but his scales would likely feel cool

3. Pinkie. I imagine she might be kind of squishy. I like squishy things. 

Spoiler

2. Twilight. She's just too cute not to pet.

1. Rarity. I wouldn't want to pet her, though. I would want to hug her, snuggle her, declare my undying love for her, propose to her...

Ahem. Anyway...I could only think of five.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

I would pick nine completely random ponies, then choose one specific pony to be Rainbow Dash. Those nine random ponies would be a massage for around 30 minutes or less depending on what they want, but with Dashie I would try and relax her so much that I can massage her until she falls asleep.

God that must have sounded weird

Ok. I don't care which 10 as long as they are mares. (Real life ponies the studs like to bite.)

Also there is a profession called Equine Massage and the horses love it. 

One of my friends dated a girl that was one and as soon as she stepped out of the car door the horse came in to greet her.

So if you are opening a shop to pet ponies and you have no experience it might fail after they realize you are just doing it to pet them.

I have been to massage parlors and I can tell if the person is good or just there more for show. 

You also have to have strong hands. Ever try to pet all day long? Try it for 4 hours and let me know how your fingers are doing?

I mean scratching and petting and massage. Not just pet. :P 

• 2 years later...
On 1/22/2018 at 12:01 AM, Magic_Spark said:

So if you are opening a shop to pet ponies and you have no experience it might fail after they realize you are just doing it to pet them.

I have been to massage parlors and I can tell if the person is good or just there more for show. 

I personally have what might possibly be a better way: using my technical background to invent things to improve quality of life for ponykind, in hopes that at least a few of them might show their gratitude by letting me pet them.

The best place place to start would most likely be Scootaloo, designing an improved version of Wind Sock's glider from comic issue 81 (mainly replace the DaVinci wings for a real airfoil) - that would potentially allow me to pet Scootaloo, Rainbow Dash, the other CMCs (plus Gabby), Scootaloo's family, and the members of the Scootaloo Fan Club. Possibly other Ponyville residents if the local news media takes notice.

Then share my design with Equestria's medical community (so as to help other pegasi who can't fly naturally) and pet even more ponies.

Then invent other useful gadgets (such as for that pegasus in the wheelchair from "Trade Ya" - if his wings still work, a pair of shock absorbers back there might make landings more comfortable) and pet even more ponies.

An engineering degree isn't just about making money, you know.

• 10 months later...
On 2017-12-06 at 4:29 AM, ShadOBabe said:

Yes, because there’s a “right” way to lie to everyone just so you can touch them like a creep. :dash:

Just be honest. “Hey do you mind if I stroke your mane/fur. I’m stupidly curious what it feels like and as you can see, I don’t have any of my own.”

well that is not creepy,

1. Rainbow Dash- Because she has very strong wings and can fly super fast I have to feel her muscles she is very strong for a girl. . As someone who has an--admittedly odd--interest in the appearance and feel of muscles, veins, bones, et cetera, I would find it very interesting to touch such Tough and strong girl.

latest.thumb.png.8134d373da46318632459b7fd9fbfa78.png

2. Twilight Sparkle -because she is so soft

mlp_fim_twilight_sparkle__look_back__vector_by_luckreza8-d9fd9s5.thumb.png.b4da1028051461955e2ddf891457a32c.png

3.Pinkie Pie - (though bipolar and would attempt to murder me, but all dat fur, fat and supposed to smell like cotton candy)

See the source image

4. Discord -(not a pony, would probably prank me, worth it)  See the source image

5. Pony of shadow - to  see if he actually feel like shadow Pony of Shadows in history sequence (Vector)

6. Scootaloo - because she a cute filly  scootaloo__by_glitchking123_d6yfmnd-pre.

7. Sweetie Belle- because she a cute filly  Sweetie Belle 1 - Inkscape Vector

8. Apple Bloom- because she is a nice filly Vector #327 - Apple Bloom #8

Edited by Scootaloo9074090
  • Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

It's like asking: "Which ten humans would you most want to pet?" :ButtercupLaugh:
This would be a more realistic reaction most ponies would have, if tried something like that:

Spoiler

hb9R322.gif

Again, it's a very intimate thing, so I can't even make a top 10. :coco:

• Brohoof 2

Most on my personal list aren't ponies, cause I be inclusive. 

1. Fluttershy

2. Silverstream

3. Ocellus 

4. Starlight

5. Sunburst

6. Pipp (Ik she's G5, but she's still a pony)

7. Gallus

8. Princess Skystar

9. Ember (if she'll let me)

10. Thorax

• Brohoof 2

1. Tempest Shadow and Princess Luna - This would be more of a "Feel Better Hug" though. 

2. Twilight Sparkle 

3. Rarity

4. Applejack

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Fluttershy

7. Minuette

8. Lyra Heartstrings

9. Trixie, if she would let me.

10. Pear Butter

• Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie
  2. Princess Luna
  3. Soarin
  4. Party Favor
  5. Twilight
  6. Apple Fritter
  7. Fiddlesticks
  8. Surprise
  9. Marble Pie
  10. Coco Pommel

Hard to narrow it down with a bunch of characters I like through design or personality or both. These would be the best to me, but HMs to Derpy, RD, Caramel, and Night Glider. :please:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow, ten :wacko: ?

Pinkie Pie (so cute and floofy) Fluttershy, Trixie (she might not like it xP), Autumn Blaze, uhh… Derpy, not a lot of ones I would particularly pet :confused: .

Also Pencil Pouch :P ^^

Ok also Coco Pommel since I remembered :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf