Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ignore this

Narcissus

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was referred by a relative.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've always been a fan since it came on TV and I saw how cool it was. No special story, I just started watching it and never stopped.

I signed up here in October but just started posting this week, so I guess it's time for my awkward intro.

I was born in Alaska but I've lived all over the U.S. and briefly in Canada. I'm currently on the (U.S.) west coast, living with my polar opposite cousin who's also a member here (but we agreed not to step on each others' toes so I won't talk about that).

Around here I go by Narcissus but my nickname is Frosty (because I don't often appear to have the most warm and bubbly personality). I'm understated and introverted but not without a sense of humor, albeit rather dark humor. You'll have time to get used to that as I post more on here.

The murky background is my natural habitat but I occasionally shine in unexpected ways. Any further details will come out on the forums, so I'll conclude this before I prematurely wear out my welcome (assuming it's not too late already). 

• Brohoof 10

3 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

welcome! ^-^ I was born in Alaska and lived all over the U.S. too but my out of nation area was japan xD still oddly close tho

Japan is one place I'd love to visit. It would be nice if that became another point we overlapped on! 

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, Narcissus, I hope you enjoy your stay!

How are you?

Thanks for the welcome. I'm fine, feeling better the more I settle in here. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Narcissus said:

Japan is one place I'd love to visit. It would be nice if that became another point we overlapped on! 

lol yeah! ^-^ japan is nice. a little crowded, but for sure a place u should visit in your life time.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for all the nice welcomes everypony. It's good to be here. I'm really enjoying it a lot so far. 

16 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Welcome! I'm also kinda, not really, new here too! You'll love it here, trust me! I like it a lot and there are so many nice "ponies" here! Hope you enjoy it too! 

img-3468208-1-tumblr_ndmc2imnzp1rcsx3uo10_1280.gif

I do love it, and that's a really cute hug there! Thanks.

• Brohoof 4