Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Amusement Horror ( 1x1 with Acnologia )

reader8363

Lethe groaned tried to sit up, but felt ropes cutting into her side. She opened her eyes, but couldn’t see anything in front of her. She called out, "Hello, is anyone there." The last thing she remembered was she getting home from working at the club.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
Added OOC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyubi had always lived in darkness. That did not mean that she could not see, though. As a result of her disability, her other sense had been enhanced to account for this. What she did not expect was to wake up bound to the ground by weighted rope. She had no idea how she had gotten into this position, but she was thankful to hear the voice of another pony. Hoping that she might be abke to recieve some help, the bat pony figured that it’d be best to respond. “Yeah. I can hear you. Do you know where we are?” Accounting for her hearing, the voice in general sounded a bit distant.

Lethe sighed with relief that she wasn't alone and said as she shuffled, "No, I just woke up here." She wiggled around to get on her but and started gnawing on the ropes that are holding her wings in place

Kyubi nodded slightly and managed to begin slowly chewing at the ropes binding her legs. She could ‘t exactly reach the ones on her wongs, but she could worry about that later. They needed to get out of here before whatever brought them here returned. “Why would someone even do all pf this?” The bat pony then pushed the thought to the back of her mind, and figured that it’d be best to introduce herself whenever she stopped gnawing on rope. “By the way, my name is Kyubi.”

The rope close to Lethe's neck snapped and she said, "It's nice to meet you, Kyubi, name's Lethe." She shook the first rope off and took off her blind fold. The room they were in was vast and there was a dim light coming from the center. 

Kyubi managed to chew through the set of ropes around her legs, but doing so had also left her jaw sore. “Same to you, though the conditions could be better.” The bat pony didn’t know why whoever had kidnapped the two mares, but it seemed that they had only bound her legs and wings. 

Lethe tried to get the ones at the bottom, but couldn’t.  Then she saw Kyubi in the dim lightand said as she scooted closer by dragging her body with her front legs to the bat pony, "Do you want me to get the other ropes?" 

Kyubi simply shook her head. “No. Right now, it’d probably be best if we get out of here.” Having said that, the bat pony then began to chew at the ropes around the other mare’s hind legs. She assumed that Lethe knew about as much as her, so there wasn’t much she could do in the way of a conversation.

Lethe looked around the room for a few minutes while Kyubi was gnawing the rope around her hind legs and the tip of her wings and listening to the crickets. She felt her headphones around her neck, so at least the one that kidnapped them didn't want to steal from them. Then she said, "So, could you tell me a little about yourself."

Kyubi felt the rope snap as she pulled and rubbed her jaw in an attempt to relax the muscles. “Aside from being blind, I honestly enjoy most forms of music.” A light smile then graced her lips as she looked around the room for a way out. “What about you?”

Edited by Acnologia

Lethe got up and stretched out her wings and said as she walked over to the light in the center of the room, "I'm a dj at a club and that's pretty much it." The light was coming from a small lantern that was where a tile was supposed to be.  She picked it up and started walking around. 

Kyubi walked ahead, using sound to get a rough image of the area aroud her. “Huh, that’s interesting. I prefer the ocarina to a turntable, but that’s probably just because I’m not a fan of excessive noise.” The bat pony then gave a light shrug as she tried to look for an exit.

Lethe walked around the room until she found a mirror. She looked awful, so she might have been here for a while. She noticed that the mirror had a doorknob on the front. She tried it to find it looked. Then she turned around and kicked the door with both of her back hooves. The mirror and broke into pieces that fell to the floor.  Then she said,  " Kyubi, I found a way out of the room."

“Good to know.” Seeing that there was nothing else to take within the room, Kyubi took the way out. The new area was certainly more open, but something didn’t feel right to her. “Hopefully there’s nothing else here.”

Lethe looked around the area to see a bunch of weird mirrors that affected the she looks. After a few minutes, she realized that they're what are the type of mirrors that you would find in a fun house.

Kyubi walked forward, on edge from recent events. “Juding by the area, I’d have to say that we’re in s9me sort of amusement park.” The bat pony then began to distance herself slightly from Lethe. If anything, she was curious about the surrounding area.

Lethe nodded and started looking for a way out, the mirrors was making her confused. She heard of amusement parks, but she thinks she haven't been to one before.  She bumped into a few before sitting down

After a few moments, Kyubi managed to find her way out of the building filled with mirrors, her lack of sight making it somewhat easy for her and looked around the area. It didn’t take her long to notice that Lethe wasn’t with her. “Well, this can’t be good. I should probably keep moving, though.” With that in mind, the bat pony ventured forwards. If she went back when Lethe had found another way out, then that would only waste her time and possibly put more distance between the two.

After a few minutes of sitting down, Lethe closed her eyes and started relying on instinct to get out of the building. After a while,  she felt stone under her hooves.  She opened her eyes to see the amusement park in ruins.

Kyubi, now some distance from where Lethe was, found herself walking through the amusement park, questions plaguing her mind. Why would someone bring them here of all places. The bat pony then swayed her tail from nerves and entered an area that had a sickeningly sweet smell, at least compared to the rest of the park.

Lethe walked around the amusement park, while looking at the wreckage of metal poles and wires. She felt something on her hoof and looked down to see a teddy bear that's worn down by the passage of time. 

The smell was coming from machines that was mixing caramel and sugar to the candy ever since the place closed.

The smell grew stronger as Kyubi moved closer to the source, and it didn’t take long for the mare to recognize it. Her stomach then produced a low grow, and while she might’ve been somewhat hungry, she figured it’d be best to keep moving.

Lethe shivered a bit feom the sight and decided to head into other building,  but she didn't notice that it was a haunted house ride. She stepped over the rail and pushed open the door. The lights flickered. She bowed her head as she walked through. 

After a few minutes, Yuki found herself in what looked like a sort of theatre area. She didn’t know exactly where she was heading at this point, so the bat pony was merely wandering around. Out of curiosity, she slowly approached the stage.

Lethe looked around to see the cutouts being cut up and the metal being bent. There was a dripping sound echoing throughout the building. She looked around for the sound, but she couldn’t find it. 

A light came on and a clown got up and said, "Welcome to the theater. I'm Jest, Your host." He hopped off the stage and walked towards Kyubi.