Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Amusement Horror ( 1x1 with Acnologia )

reader8363

Kyubi relaxed somewhat at the sound of another pony’s voice and gave a light smile. “It’s nice to meet you. My name is Kyubi.” The bat pony then glanced around, looking for possible ways out should this turn out to be a risk. “I don’t suppose you saw anotherpony come by?”

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jest kept walking towards Kyubi and said,  "No,  I haven’t seen anypony alive here, before you and the pegasus."

Lethe kept looking around for the dripping until it got her in the back. She placed her wing up to it and pulled it away to see that it was a black liquid. She tried to shake it off, but it stained her feathers. She sighed and decided that it was time to get going and look in another area.

“Yeah, I think that may have been the other pony.” Kybui then began to back up slightly, not exactly trusting the new character. “Could you tell me how to get out of here? I’ll just take my friend and we’ll be on our way after that.”

Jest let out a chuckle and said, "No can do. There is only an entrance, but no exit." He started to move quicker towards Kyubi. 

Lethe started walking up the stairs, hoping to get a good view of the amusement park. 

Kyubi felt fear grip her, and thoughts began to race through her head. What exactly was the story behind this place. Not knowing what the clown was capable of, she decided her best course of action to run. She just needed an opportunity. “What do you mean by that?” 

As Lethe was walking,  she heard a crack and stopped. She continued hearing the cracking,  then she realized that it was was boards under her hooves. The boards broke and she started to scream as they went across the rails.

Jest said as he continued to get closer, "I mean ponies come in but they never leave. I need ponies to practice my act on." He pulled out a knife out of a seat and turned back to Kyubi.

Kyubi’s eyes widened in fear as she listened to him talk, and while she could exactly tell what he meant, the object in his hand led her to assume the worst. “I think I should be going now.” With that, the bat pony turned and ran in the opposite direction. 

Jest said as he closed in to Kyubi,  "why don't you stay here forever with me." He heard screaming and felt something hit him.

Lethe covered her eyes with her wings and she slid across railings. Then she didn't feel a thing she peeked through the feathers to see that she was airborne and started falling. She fell through the roof and landed on her wing. She winced in pain from trying to move it, then she said when she saw Kyubi,  "Oh, there you are."

Kyubi gave a light smile at the sight of Lethe. “Good to see you’re still ok. I thought something had happened after we got separated.” The bat pony then remembered their current situation, and glanced at Jest. “We should probably get moving, though.”

Lethe  got up and said as she let her wings fall to her side, "Uh, sure, but could you please fill me in on why." She turned around and added when she saw Jest, "I hope he's alright, why don’t we wake him up?"

Kyubi was about to answer when a thought struck her. Maybe she was just being paranoid, and this pony could actually help them. “Yeah, go ahead. I think this place might be messing with my mind or aomething.”

Lethe looked at her, confused, then she shrugged and started moving the boards that were on Jest. After a few minutes,  the figure jumped up and made Lethe fall back on her wings. She ccried out in pain as she tried to move away.

Jest felt the boards that were covering him start to move. He clenched the knife in his mouth and burst out of the board, then he said through the knife as he brushed himself off, "Good, both ponies are here, let's get started."

Kyubi tensed slightly as Jest popped out, fully awake, and prepared to run again if needed. Heck, the clown could be the one that brought them here. “Umm, get started with what?” She asked, hoping to distract him slightly.

Jest turned away from Lethe and said,  “ well, for you  to stay here forever of course, especially you, my dear pegasus." Then he went to stab Lethe.

Lethe saw that the clown was a little distracted and tried to scoot away before the blade barely missed her back leg. She screamed out in fear and was almost paralyzed to the spot.

Kyubi’s eyes widened as she realized what the clown had in store for the two. “Lethe, run.” With that, the bat pony took off in the opposite direction of the clown. She wasn’t a fighter, so it’d be best to maintain a safe distance.

Jest looked at Kyubi and said as he threw the knifeI into Lethe's wing, "Don't go anywhere." Then he took off after her

Lethe heard Kyubi say to run, but her legs ddidn't want to work, then  the clown threw the kknife into her wing. She was happy that it only hit the feathers. 

Kyubi didn’t look back to see if Lethe had followed her, but the clown had seemed somewhat interested in te pegesus she had been brought here with. “Hopefuly she’s ok. I’m not getting caught by that thing, though.” The bat pony soon found herself behind one of the stalla, her heart racing and hoping that she’d be able to hide.

Jest looked back and forth as he ran after Kyubi. He slowed down and said in a song voice as he turned a corner and  didn't see her, "Kyubi, come out wherever you are."

Lethe removed the knife out of her wing and slowly got up. Her wings scraped across the ground as she got out of the theater. She wanted to call for Kyubi,  but didn’t want to put her in danger.

Kyuybi felt her heart race from fear and felt a cold sweat moisten her fur. “Yeah, he was probably the one who brought us here.” The thought didn’t really do much to comfort her, but it was something at least. The bat pony then moved to her left, hoping to put some distance and objects between herself and the clown.

Jest walked in front of Kyubi, but didn't stop. He kept heading in the same direction. There were a few other places to check before going back to Lethe.

Lethe looked around frantically, searching for the exit or Kyubi. She didn't want to go up against that psycho by herself.

The bat pony’s eyes widened slightly at the sight of Jest and ran down the space between two stalls in order to avoid detection. What she didn’t expect was the rope holding the tents up, and Kyubi injured her leg from the fall. Despite that, she was able to move, but her movement was slowed.

Jest heard a noise and headed back until he was in front of Kyubi. He looked around to see a can rolling across the ground. His shoulder slumped and he head back the direction he came and turned the corner.

Lethe was walking when she spotted Jest. She duck into a tent and ran into a table, sending her tumbling over and sending a can flying. The can clattered across the floor, making Lethe curl up

Kyubi’s eyes widened as she caught sight of Jest and felt her heat rate skyrocket. It remained that way for a few seconds until he seemingly left. She then limped forwards and entered another tent. It wasn’t exactly big and seemed to have housed one of the smaller attractions at the time the park might’ve been open.

After a few moments of silence, Lethe got up and walked out of the other end of the tent. She  was still nervous about what would she do if she ran into Jest. She felt a breeze blow past her and bolted out the tent.  

Kyubi sighed as she sat on what felt like a bench, and tried her best to relax. There was ni way that she could think with everything that had occured as of oate. “I guess I got lucky when he didn’t see me.” The thought didn’t exactly help her relax, but it was something. The bat pony then stood abd began to walk towards the entrance of the tent. If Lethe was dead, then she still had to find a way out of this place.