Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Amusement Horror ( 1x1 with Acnologia )

reader8363

As Lethe was walking, she heard a noise and stopped. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She grabbed a plank of rotting wood in her mouth and walked over to where she heard the noise. There were boxes stacked in the area. She screamed and dropped the board as something back ran by

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyubi’s ears twitched as she heard Lethe and assumed that the pegesus was in. With how interested Jest seemed in her, that was a very likely possibility, either way. The bat pony then left the tent and ran down the dirt path.

Lethe looked to see that it was just a rat. She picked up the board and through it at the rat. Then she headed on her way. She hoped that she didn't run into Jest. She turned a corner and saw Kyubi. She paused for a moment. The place is big, so the chance of them running into each other is slim.

Kyubi stopped and glaced at Lethe, her eyes wide and heart racing from the adrenaline rushing through her body. “I’m glad to see that you’re safe. I don’t suopose you found the way out?” As she spoke, the bat pony gave a light smile, if only to calm herself.

Lethe shook her head and said as she started to calm down the best she could, "No, I haven’t." She looked at her wing to see that the feathers around where she got stabbed were messed up and out of placed.

Kyubi sighed, before trotting forwards. “Right, we should probably keep moving, though.” The last thing she wanted was to be caught, and now that they had found each other, there was less of a chance of Jest ambushing them. 

Lethe nodded and started to follow Kyubi, since she keeps seeing things. The blaring from the megaphone in Jest's voice made her jump.

"Attention all Mares that are hiding here, please join the other one living here in the center of the amusement park."

Kyubi winced at the volume of the noise that was produced by the megaphone, and glanced at Lethe. “Yeah, I don’t think we should take him up on that offer.” Neither of them had no idea as to what the clown might have planned for them, so it’d be best to keep a safe distance from him.

Lethe nodded and said as she stood behind Kyubi,  "I'll follow you." She didn't want to say that she seeing things at the moment or that might make her more nervous. Lethe decided that she should just tuck her wing in and deal with the ffeathers later.

Kyubi nodded and looked back at Lethe. “Alright. I don’t think I’ll be able to do anything for your injuries, though. I’m not exactly a medic.” The bat pony looked to the sky. “I’d try to fly myself, but I’m a bit short of sight.” 

Lethe nodded and said as she stretched out one of her wings, "they aren't that bad, but i can't really fly" She looked at the games around them and landed on a strength game. She didn't know why, but she walked over to the game and stomped on the metal. The weight flew up and hit the bell. Then she walked back to where Kyubi was.

Kyubi winced as the sound if the bell rang through the air and felt her body tense. “Why in Luna’s name would you do that?” The bat pony was honestly tempted to run at this point, and began moving away from Lethe. Something wasn’t right, and she needed to leave.

Lethe stopped and said as she sat down and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure why. It just felt natural to do." 

Jest heard the bell and knew where to go, since there was only one bell that Lethe would hit.

Yuki nidded slightly. “Right, I’ll be right back, then.” With that, the bat oony took off running down a path between two tents. She didn’t know if Jest was controlling Lethe in some way, but she didn’t want to be around if he came looking for them.

Lethe nodded and laid down, she thought that Kyubi is going to find an exit or something that would help. Then what seemed like a hour, She heard a noise coming from a different direction. She got up and quickly hid in a stall of a different game. She peaked through a hole to see that it was a small animal, not something that could hurt her.

Jest kept heading towards the strength game as he remembered Lethe's strength.

Kyubi slowed when she realized that she wasn’t being followed and felt her heart race. This was just too much for her to handle, and she had no idea where she was now. “Well, this is just perfect.” Her voice was barely above a murmur, keeping quiet so as to not give away her position. “Ok. I just need to find the exit and get out of here. Lethe seems to have lost it, so I can’t trust her.” The bat pony then gave a light sigh and leaned against a stall as she tried to catch her breath.

(edited)

Lethe sighed with relief and headed out to find Kyubi.  She turned a corner to find herself face to face with Jest. She let out a quick scream as Jest tackled her to the ground.  She kick out to hit Jest in the chest. The knife fell out of his mouth and caught the top of her wing. She wiggled out and took off running

Jest smiled as he found Lethe and tackled her. He wascaught ooff guard with her kicking him and thought he heard a crack. He dropped the knife in order to catch his breath. 

Edited by reader8363

Kyubi could hear a struggle in the distance and felt fear grip her heart. If Lethe was hurt, that meant that she was wrong about her. Not wanting to think about the worst case scenario, the bat pony moved into a large circus tent and hid under the seats. If she fought, then the darkness might give her an advantage.

Lethe looked around for Kyubi as she called out her name. She paused and looked at her wing to see that it was bleeding a bit, and still had the knife still in it. She headed into medical tent, grabbed a kit, pulled out the knife and started bandaging it as she was running.

Jest clutched his chest, where Lethe kicked him. He could hear Lethe yelling, but he couldn't think at the moment.