Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

Aveon

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was searching on Google where to best start and I got directed to Poniverse, which brought me here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I originally met some Bronies on Garry's Mod and one of which (named Reinflak) sent me a few fan made items he had found interesting and after that I was hooked, I started this very Summer and I am very excited to join this community!

Hey guys I just joined this marvelous site and I thought that I could see all kinds of cool new discussions and maybe get some more friends I could talk to since I am actually very nervous to go about it in person. Anyway I hope my time here is fantassstic!

• Brohoof 6

I guess I should maybe add some personal stuff eh? (Blanked on it before). HS student who doesn't really le tout that much about my interests, somewhat introverted and all. I think my favourite song of MLP the Days Gone By cover with the Apple Family. I am also pretty into some video games if anyone else may be interested in such! I also welcome the chance to talk about the fandom more as I am relatively inexperienced of it. Here is the personal touch to join my original greeting!

• Brohoof 1

Hey @Aveon I know all to well how it feels being introverted and not really good at socializing. Plus I also really enjoy video games. From MMORPG's to games from Bethesda and random indie games. Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here and a warm welcome from me ^~^

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, Aveon, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Applejack is my third favourite pony!

How are you?

I'm doin mighty fine! How about yourself? Honestly its a really close one with AJ and fluttershy with me, thanks for the warm welcome! 

• Brohoof 1

Hi, welcome to the forums! I hope you like it

To answer your questions, i love all the characters and can’t really choose a favourite but I chose rarity as my profile pic because she looked so cute:wub: I found the forums because like you I was searching google and found this, and I became an mlp fan because when I was little I loved the older generations of mlp and I was feeling sad one time so I started watching friendship is magic and it made me happier!:squee: I’ve now watched it about six times through:please:

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Mlp_fan101 said:

Hi, welcome to the forums! I hope you like it

To answer your questions, i love all the characters and can’t really choose a favourite but I chose rarity as my profile pic because she looked so cute:wub: I found the forums because like you I was searching google and found this, and I became an mlp fan because when I was little I loved the older generations of mlp and I was feeling sad one time so I started watching friendship is magic and it made me happier!:squee: I’ve now watched it about six times through:please:

I know whatcha mean! There a lot of cool and some cute characters! I haven't seen the series but once but I plan to come back to the start sometime and see it all again! MLP is a pretty awesome show and so I thought the fandom would be as well and so far I am correct! I really do love this warm welcome!

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Have fun:)

feel free to message me with a question or you just wanna talk about HOW AWESOME AJ IS:P

enjoy:)

34 minutes ago, Aveon said:

Does anyone have a good recommendation for some forums to start with?

Also yes...try to get into role playing its really fun:pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, woodchunks66 said:

@Aveon

Have fun:)

feel free to message me with a question or you just wanna talk about HOW AWESOME AJ IS:P

enjoy:)

Also yes...try to get into role playing its really fun:pinkie:

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello!

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! ;) Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you so much for the welcome! I shall look at RP! I hope I find it too!

• Brohoof 1