Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Voseerie

Hi everyone! Im Voseerie, formerly mylilpegasister, my Username, and accounts are changing to keep everything separate from eachother. 
Please call me Vos, Eerie, Vee or Voseerie. I dont like my irl name being used.

What I'm looking for are characters that are not being used currently in any story or timeline to be recycled into characters in a graphic novel im creating.
I need characters, and its hard to keep creating ones whom are too similar or have the same traits as my own.
Therefore im asking for old OCs that are not in use, characters who have been neglected and you wish to see them used or characters who you simply dont want anymore.
If the characters are fitting and we both accept, credit and links will be beneath each page in the description, where the page includes or references them. and inside each
overview and informational piece about the GN.

What id like to make very clear  is that if I'm allowed to use your OC in my story, their personality, name, race and some design tweaks might be made.
This is just to make them fit better into the story if need be. Ill run any tweaks by you first to see if you are okay with their ' Voseerie AU' Self. 
However, i will try to keep the character as true to themselves as i can. If any tweaks are hard NOs then i can try to use them elsewhere.

When submitting an OC please make YES and NO tweaks clear.
PLEASE also include your characters age, gender, pronouns, sexuality, and beliefs,
Also include if they are eligible for Romance, children, conflict, and Death. Some characters may die, some in flashbacks others just mentioned.

If the direction of the character takes a turn you dislike, please contact me and i can try and change the issue(s) while the pages are still being developed.
If the issue goes unnoticed and the page is uploaded or finalized before the issue is resolved i can try and salvage the issue in the next few pages.

If the issue is serious and you are completely against the alternative salvaging pages the character will be removed from the story as soon as possible where necessary
this can include simple or extreme methods such as character death. 
A disclaimer will then be made explaining the issue and where the character has gone. If the character takes on an important role in the story then they will remain until they
can be either safely removed or until a replacement is made. The replacement will have the same Name, gender, and basic personality traits until they announce their new alias in the story.

While this may seem extreme; The same way you are your characters creator; I will be their publisher and i don't wish for my novel to have any loopholes or issues because of 
poor communication. 

If you wish to withdraw a character please give me 2 weeks notice and (optional) allow them to remain until the end of the chapter, this allowes me to tie up loose ends and give them a fitting goodbye, You will still be credited unless specified not to for your contribution.

Moving on !  :D 

The story is about my headcanon of batponies and their society after the Rise and Fall of nightmare moon and then their adaption to lunas return.
The story will have talk of racism to the batponies, scenes or war, blood will be a regular occurrence, and mentions of sexual content and reproduction. 
Nothing explicit will be seen however as i don't feel comfortable in drawing gore and NSFW scenes. All pages will be appropriately tagged.

The characters im looking for will be background characters and minor characters, many will be made into my batpony race, and others will remain 
as they were. As apperance goes, dull and natural tones are preferred. No neon colours will exist among the batponies execpt with eye colour and hair.
 If your OC is brightly coloured, their coats will be desaturated to fit in better with the society. If they remain their original race, only a few tweaks of colour will be made. 

If after reading all this and you still would like to submit your character, please include a clear visual, and basic information about them.
Include a basic outline of who they are, their goals, likes, dislikes, cutiemark, tect... 
please also include as stated above; age, gender, pronouns, and sexuality.  Having many characters can lead to confusion after all! and i don't want to offend anyone or
misinterpret their character in any way! 

Thanks for reading everyone!! 
--Voseerie.

I have a few who were made for a story I never finished so I guess you could use them. Unfortunately the files I had for them had been corrupted so I lost all information I had on them so I'm forced to rely on memory alone. It's harder still when I haven't touched these characters in quite a while. For now, though, I'll start with Snow Perch.

Snow Perch

1036149__safe_artist-colon-alektorotelum

Race: Unicorn
CM: water rippling as two fish are swimming in circles around the point of ripple 
Orientation: Pansexual

Snow Perch lives in his log cabin the woods surrounding the city of Tall Tale. His day job is serving as a tour guide of the forest, as well as selling souvenirs he's made himself. The area where his magic skills excel is in mobility in marine environments. These spells include allowing him to walk over the water surface, create air bubbles within water to allow breathing, expand the bubble to encompass his whole body to allow free movement on the bottom of the given water body, create magic fins around his hooves to facilitate swimming. His skills in other forms of magic are basic. Other than magic, he's also skilled when it comes to mobility since not getting tumbled around like a rag doll when standing on rough surface water takes quite a bit of practice. Since he lives in the woods, he knows how to navigate around them, as well as having some knowledge about natural remedies should he need it. He makes sure to visit his widowed mother once a week. His father was a fisherman who died of hypothermia when he fell overboard during a very fierce storm.

He's a very laid-back pony who doesn't fret about much. He's actually quite competent with being sociable and holding a conversation but he does have a hard time keeping it up for very long. His presence can feel like a fresh breeze in warm morning light: low energy but soothing -- a bit zen, even. If attention is squarely placed on him, he can hold his own well enough but once he's in a larger group where attention tends to be more scattered, he tends to lay low unless he's charged with leading the group like when he does his tour guide. It's something he's experienced in, considering that was his job at the city aquarium when he was younger.

Edited by Liquid

12 hours ago, Liquid said:

Snow Perch

Thanks for getting back to me liquid!
Snow perch is a beautiful character, very well thought out with a unique backstory! 
Id love to have him in the GNovel! 

Due to his personality already having strong key points that are already fitting; and his 
very original talent relating to magic, i think leaving him as a unicorn fits best.
However, If youd like to see him as another race or species please let me know so i can make adjustments :) 
Below is a (incredibly messy i apologize) sketch of Snow Perch in my style to give you a better visual of my
interpretation of his appearance. From left to right i have sketched out his original design in my style, and on the right
him as a batpony. Part of my headcannons include that not all, but many batponies have a pattern down their spine
and across their flanks. These patterns can include natural designs such as shown or geometric shapes as well.

If there is anything youd like changed please let me know, i can change anything from eye shape to height if youd like.

22 hours ago, Voseerie said:

Also include if they are eligible for Romance, children, conflict, and Death

If you dont mind, please also include these topics; If any of these are yes, 
youll be informed of each suitor, child and topic for approval where applicable.

Hope to hear from you again!
-Voseerie

Artwork below belongs to me, please do not reupload, or copy as your own work.

Lineup.jpg

I'll move this topic towards AK Yearling's as a casting call thread, as I believe it will be more proper considering the updates and discussion on modifications that should take place according to your post. People might get the wrong idea with the art (which is lovely, by the way) and the unusually back-and-forth interaction and mistake it with a request shop.

Have a lovely day now, and good luck with your project!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah to be honest maybe if you want to add a deep background theory element to your story then my OC Techno would be perfect for it! Like he could just randomly appear in the background of some scenes and every time he appears he would appear to be watching the main scene very closely. So he could be like a mysterious watcher pony in the story like there might be a scene where two main characters are flying together in the earning having a chat and Techno then appears flying behind them and when the two main characters look behind them to see who was there Techno would have completely disappeared by then. Plus he would also have a massive cape and his character page is linked in my signature! Anyways here's a couple of images where Techno is wearing his cape! :)

image.thumb.png.f799f55899f395d44e546d5271b7bfb5.pngimage.thumb.png.8bb2e12b04f9977d5646012c1152c5a5.pngimage.thumb.png.cf45a714f0a8476d9a987fe1f020c793.png

1 hour ago, Shadow Beam said:

I'll move this topic...      ....Have a lovely day now, and good luck with your project!

Hi shadowbeam, thank you for the move and the compliment!

31 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah to be honest ...    .....Techno is wearing his cape! :)

Hi Techno!
First of all, thank you for replying to the thread!
As for techno as a background character im a little unsure of having him as an
interactable character due to his unique abilities and being an alicorn.

Please note i having nothing against any race in MLP or otherwise such as alicorns,
but for story purposes id like to keep as many loopholes and possible issues to the 
minimum, im already drawing a novel based on my own headcannons :D
With alicorns having the unmesurable power alone, plots can quickly fall.

However making surprise appearances sounds really interesting, with his abilities; can 
he project himself into/ onto inanimate objects while remaining sentient? Similar to twilights spell?
Or perhaps into drawings and sigils that the ponies draw/ wear? 

Or would you prefer an alternative version of Techno to be included?

3 minutes ago, Voseerie said:

Hi shadowbeam, thank you for the move and the compliment!

Hi Techno!
First of all, thank you for replying to the thread!
As for techno as a background character im a little unsure of having him as an
interactable character due to his unique abilities and being an alicorn.

Please note i having nothing against any race in MLP or otherwise such as alicorns,
but for story purposes id like to keep as many loopholes and possible issues to the 
minimum, im already drawing a novel based on my own headcannons :D
With alicorns having the unmesurable power alone, plots can quickly fall.

However making surprise appearances sounds really interesting, with his abilities; can 
he project himself into/ onto inanimate objects while remaining sentient? Similar to twilights spell?
Or perhaps into drawings and sigils that the ponies draw/ wear? 

Or would you prefer an alternative version of Techno to be included?

Well really I was thinking that Techno would mainly  be like an Easter egg character. Like he would randomly appear in paintings and books and a number of other things! But when he appears he would only appear for a single image in the comic at a time so we might even have a number of scenes where he's in the background hiding but watching the scene that's taking place. Like in the background of a diolog scene you might see him peaking his head over a wooden box watching the scene. Like he wouldn't ever actually interact with the characters but the closest he would get to interaction is if he's like flying behind a couple of the main characters in a scene and the main characters then turn thinking that someone is there only for Techno to disappear the moment they look in his direction. :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Well really I was thinking that Techno would mainly  be like an Easter egg character. Like he would randomly appear in paintings and books and a number of other things! But when he appears he would only appear for a single image in the comic at a time so we might even have a number of scenes where he's in the background hiding but watching the scene that's taking place. Like in the background of a diolog scene you might see him peaking his head over a wooden box watching the scene. Like he wouldn't ever actually interact with the characters but the closest he would get to interaction is if he's like flying behind a couple of the main characters in a scene and the main characters then turn thinking that someone is there only for Techno to disappear the moment they look in his direction. :)

Ahh i understand now, they yes having Techno would be an interesting addition.

Please PM me all viable links to include in the desc and your preferred method of chat.
Youll also be notified of update dates and any changes regarding your character(s) where applicable
including draft pages featuring said character(s).
If you would not like to be notified please PM me and i will remove you from my list.
Thank you for your kind participation! 
-Voseerie

4 minutes ago, Voseerie said:

Ahh i understand now, they yes having Techno would be an interesting addition.

Please PM me all viable links to include in the desc and your preferred method of chat.
Youll also be notified of update dates and any changes regarding your character(s) where applicable
If you would not like to be notified please PM me and i will remove you from my list.
-Voseerie

Yeah plus Techno would really be an interesting target for theorists as he would be a very mysterious character so it would lead people to start making up theories of who and what he is! Anyways we could just chat through PM here! :)

On 12/7/2017 at 2:36 AM, Voseerie said:

Also include if they are eligible for Romance, children, conflict, and Death. Some characters may die, some in flashbacks others just mentioned.

Forgot about that. Yes, he is eligible for all those things. If anything, I'd like to know beforehand if anything terrible happens to him.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Liquid said:

Forgot about that. Yes, he is eligible for all those things. If anything, I'd like to know beforehand if anything terrible happens to him.

Thats not a problem at all liquid; all things relating to your character including issues and 
changes will be run by you first. Thank you for your lovely character!

Please PM me all viable links to include in the desc to your profile(s) and your preferred method of chat.
-Voseerie

I'll add another to the list now: Morning Solitude

Morning Solitude (Sully)

Sully.gif

Race: Earth pony
CM: None (hence the robe)
Orientation: He's unsure himself -- possibly pansexual

Since his name's kind of a mouthful, most ponies just call him Sully. He's the youngest of three siblings under well-off parents in the city of Tall Tale. His two older siblings Metro Shade (M) and Meadow Howl (F) are already out of the house, leaving him alone with his parents. He tried going to college and majoring in psychology but he dropped out after the first year because it's hard to focus when you have enough important questions about your life that remain unanswered before the curriculum even comes to mind. His father tries to encourage him to figure things out while his mother really puts pressure on him to make something of himself.
What he does understand is that he can learn things very quickly and that remains as true now as it did when he was a younger colt but he never seems to excel at anything. Whenever he tries something new, he would figure things out quickly but never really excel at anything. Just when he thinks he's found his true calling, another pony always one-ups him, often leading to that other pony getting their cutie mark if they haven't already or it gets that pony recognized and lucrative opportunities showing themselves. No matter how hard he tries, the fruits always seem to go to somepony else. He has won trophies when he was a colt but they're all silver and bronze. He's always been one of the best in his classes but never the best. It's just hard for him to stay confident or even courageous after this happens for so long and he can get very depressed about it. Without any confidence in himself or any true understanding about who he is and what his destiny is, he has become very averse to being self-conscious, so he lays low as much as he can and hides his blank flank.
(This part is optional. Use it if you think it'd be better suited for your story) Sully has been visiting Snow Perch from time to time after he caught Sully sulking alone in the dead of night on one of the bridges in the forest. Snow Perch has been listening to his troubles and he thinks Sully could benefit from shifting his perspective. Since that's easier said than done, Snow Perch offered him to come visit regularly so Sully could talk about his thoughts and Snow Perch would let him know about any insight he might have. Sully would also help Snow Perch with common tasks and they would partake in activities (like meditation) meant to ease Sully's mind and spirit in hopes he might see something he hasn't before. It's a process that is still ongoing. He's come to see Snow Perch as a mentor.

Personality: He tends to be timid and doesn't like drawing attention to himself out of fear that ponies might ask who he is and what he's all about. Because he knows he'd feel deeply ashamed if he tells the truth about himself being a 19-year-old blank flank who doesn't know what the point is in him being alive anymore, he'd actively try to steer a conversation away from his being and focus on other topics such as the pony conversing with him, the weather or anything else that goes on. Sure, he'd tell ponies his name if asked. If anyone asks about why he's wearing that robe, the very last answer he wants to give is the fact that he's wearing it to hide his blank flank so he'll come up with all sorts of excuses. If all else fails, he will fall back on this: "Look, there's a lot that I _don't_ want to talk about. A lot, so why not just drop it?" He has trouble being assertive but this is one of those few instances he will be assertive. On that note, he tends to be a very complacent one and how could he not be if he's so lost and confused about his own identity? That said, it's much easier to take on subordinate roles but he knows better than to expect anything worthwhile to come out of it. Even if he does something really good, he'll shy away from really taking any compliments from it since he just thinks that any pride will inevitably send him tumbling back down -- though he will acknowledge compliments if just for the sake of being polite. And, of course, he does tend to be insecure and also sensitive. If he feels he's being judged negatively, he'll curl in a bit, try not to look too hurt and hope with all his heart he'll endure it without breaking down and look too pathetic.

Edited by Liquid

• 1 year later...