Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls Holiday Fest

PinkiePie97

Discovery Family is advertising a weeklong event called Equestria Girls Holiday Fest starting December 25 at 3:30 P.M.

I don’t know the details, though Zap2it has the December 25 listings and Legend of Everfree is airing that day.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?fromTimeInMillis=1513832400000&stnNum=16618&channel=&sgt=grid&aid=zap2it

Edited by PinkiePie97

Apparently this was mentioned in Discovery Family's December highlights under a working title.

OfHrBC0.png

I did contact Jared Albert for the full schedule, but he responded with a link to Discovery Family's website. Unless there's something I'm missing, the schedule on there only goes ahead 2 weeks. I don't want to bother him, so I'll just wait for the schedules to come out. Though I will say that the first Equestria Girls movie is airing on December 26.
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/my-little-pony-equestria-girls/MV004842230000?aid=zap2it

I think from here on out, I'll just wait for the rest to show up on Zap2it, then post the full schedule.

Edited by PinkiePie97

Essentially, this thing is just showing all of the Equestria Girls movies and specials back-to-back without any new content though I could be wrong about that last bit. Anything Equestria Girls is always a plus in my book but I was expecting something a little bit more.

Full Schedule

December 25 - Legend of Everfree
December 26 - Equestria Girls
December 27 - Rainbow Rocks
December 28 - Friendship Games
December 29
-3:30 - Dance Magic
-4 - Movie Magic
-4:30 - Mirror Magic

This event doesn't seem to include the weekend.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

Full Schedule

December 25 - Legend of Everfree
December 26 - Equestria Girls
December 27 - Rainbow Rocks
December 28 - Friendship Games
December 29
-3:30 - Dance Magic
-4 - Movie Magic
-4:30 - Mirror Magic

This event doesn't seem to include the weekend.

I'm most fascinated by them airing Legend of Everfree first.  Um...what? That's out of order.  The first one should be on the 25th.