Toilet paper: over or under?

DubWolf

Toilet Paper Orientation  

47 users have voted

1. 1. Over or under?

• Over
    • Under
    • Mixed/unsure/no preference

Well? Do you have it over or under :P ? I think I prefer it under, even if over means more accessible :wacko: . It just feels weird to me having the paper hang closer to me...

• Brohoof 1

I'd write down all the reasons why over is better on this scroll but the paper it is made form appears to be incredibly weak, so here is a picture detailing 1000 words regarding the correct orientation for toilet paper instead.

tp.png

• Brohoof 8

well since my family can't handle having toilet paper on a bar thing apparently (they broke the damn thing + cats attacked it), none of that matters the answer is still over.

I'll admit, this is a pretty random thread. 

But that's besides the point, I always have mine in my bathroom in the "over" position, not really for any reason, it's just the way we've always had it in our house, and it seems like most other people have it the same way too.    

I stayed over at a relative’s house for a week once and they kept putting their toilet paper under, so I had to readjust it every time, but they just kept putting it under. It‘s so frustrating in my opinion for it to be like that. It also looks nicer if it’s over (especially if you fold the end into a triangle, but only if you bother to lol)

H-how is this even an argument? A thing to do?! Clearly, you would only ever Over! What? You want to scratch your nails on the wall each and every time you're scrabbling for paper? You want to put actual mental effort into sanitary buttpats? The only way Under is ever done is if you simply don't care one way or another. Why do you think all public restrooms have it rolling sideways & perpendicular to the wall? You need room to grab!

You're mad! All mad! It's an Outhouse! AN OUTHOUSE!!!

• Brohoof 2