Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What goes in which pockets?

DubWolf

I carry a ballpoint pen in my right pants pocket, loose change and keys in my left. I carry a leather organizer with my ID, cash, etc in the left inside pocket of my jacket (or right front pant pocket if I'm not wearing a jacket). I keep hand sanitizer in my lower right jacket pocket and a stun gun in my right inside jacket pocket. I don't carry a phone. 

• Brohoof 2

Phone goes in right cargo pocket slot, wallet in back right, keys go in my hoodie pocket or clipped onto my belt loop, change goes into my right pocket, and my Pokemon go plus is clipped to my right pocket as well. I really don't use any pockets on my left side

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, Lunarlicious said:

Keys and wallet in left pocket and earphone and phone in right pocket. Sometimes I accidentally put my phone on left pocket and freak out when I try to take it from right :D

One thing I forgot is that I sometimes carry my New 3DS in my left pocket xD

I have a tote bag, and not all my clothes have pockets, so I normally use the bag, but if I keep stuff in my pocket, it's normally everything on the right, if there's no space left there, which is very rare, I use my left!

As we need a knife and matches when you go to forest, I bring only a phone, plastc card and keychain. Yeah, I'm kindo minimalist.

I like to keep card in pocket on the butt, cuz it's thin and phone in chest pocket to access it easily when you sit in car. Keychain is usually going to front pocket on pants.

I always keep my phone in the right pocket of my trousers, unless I’m wearing a skirt or dress then I have to have a bag with me unless I’m wearing a coat.

If I’m wearing my coat I put my keys in the right pocket and my purse in the left.

Edited by Battenberg

• 2 years later...

I am a female and I carry a purse that holds all of my items. I will sometimes use my back pocket of my jeans to carry my cellphone but not often.

• 3 years later...

Left: phone and switchblade because I’m left handed. My right pocket is wallet, earphone, pack of cigarette and a match. earphone. As for my back pocket bunch of receipts because I just stuff em right in the back.

When I’m carrying a purse I don’t need my pockets much, but sometimes I wear a vest, in which case I keep a wallet in my left inside pocket, hand sanitizer in my right chest pocket, a mini Lysol in my left chest pocket, keys in my lower left pocket, flashlight and phone in my lower right pocket. Pen goes in my pants pocket.

• smile 1