Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lookin for gamers yall

DavidCurser

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw it by incident. I liked it. I watched more. I liked it more. And so the cycle turned.

hey there yall, Im David Curser. some might remember my closed Deviantart account under the name of DavionX. I made some art for Dr.Wolf and Digibro back in the day and did some crossover art with Warhammer and League of Legends.
Gaming is a pretty big part of my life and for a while now i play Warframe.
I cant find any members for my Pony Clan in game, so I googled Brony Gamer Warframe and found this forum.

I dont mean to make a callout for my gaming clan here, but ask therefore where to make it instead. If someone could lead the way, that'd be very nice of yall.

Thank you for your time, yall.

• Brohoof 4

well i guess im doing my shoutout here then after all. since the only gaming section is purely minecraft based and i wasnt addressed by any moderator about the issue.

My Warframe clan is

Elements of Harmony

its in its final stages, fully build. only some reasearch is missing. The rules of the clan are similar to the forum rules and can be found here
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/791304-pony-lovers-clan-finally-here/

If you do play Warframe and are in lack of a clan or just want to switch to something more ... pony. address me in game under DavidCurser and I will ask you the necessary question, so you can join.

See you in Space, Tenno-pony. Penno, Tenny. Tennony.

Edited by DavidCurser

Thanks Sausage, i mean, Trotter, i mean ... Tea Ess ...
though Im afraid that I will  have to say goodbye to my plan, getting more Tenno with this forum. Other than your warm welcome, theres no reaction to my issue. And i doubt there will be more in the future.

It is a bit tough to get fellow gamers on this site to join you in any game. I occasionally do a shout trying to get people interested in joining TERA, but so far no dice. You actually might have better luck not so much using the forum itself... try getting into the official discord channels and such and asking around in there. Good luck with your plan... I do play Warframe on occasion, but am still 100% n00b at it since I barely play and only then mostly with another friend.

id be happy to add you anyway, GeeGee. even if not that active, having a name on the list can help getting more ponies to join.

I made a post in the WF forum, without luck. and in discord I only hear, that all are in their own clans already.