Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How about a Pinkie/Fluttershy/CMC episode?

FirePuppy

After seeing that Happy Birthday to You video that our two adorable ponies (Pinkie and Fluttershy) have made and released on Netflix, I'm really hoping to see these two interact with the Crusaders for a change, at least just this once. I mean, it's been two seasons in a row so far where in every CMC episode, we don't ever get to see these two.

I know the CMCs normally only get episodes with their big sisters Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow Dash, but trust me, there's always a good time for a change to happen. I don't even care what adventures exactly all five of them can have.

One more thing before you reply: DO NOT mention Starlight Glimmer in any of your posts because as far as I know it, she doesn't even know their names (although they did hear about her one time and I don't know how), and Twilight only mentioned them to her by their initials once.

Edited by FirePuppy

Yo. Don't tell me what I can and can't say. You don't get to decide the flow of the conversation. 

Starlight Glimmer would be a phenomenal choice as it is literally unexplored territory with these four characters. After seven seasons, anything unexplored is very welcome by me.

That said I would be fine with the dynamic you mention as it isn't one we have seen much of, but trust me ... every season touches on the CMC and Sister bonds and I have no reason to suspect that will stop here. 

> Poofs

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

After seven seasons, anything unexplored is very welcome by me.

Hopefully for me too; I'm always just anxious about what we're getting every season. That's all I'm saying.

2 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

Hopefully for me too; I'm always just anxious about what we're getting every season. That's all I'm saying.

But that's also what makes it a bit more fun to watch right. I always love the thrill of getting something new, as long as it's good though. ^_^