Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you react to Twilicorn

Moonstarleader101

(edited)

First it was a mix of confusion and astoundment, like, "This can happen?", then I remembered how characters can be made royal by doing something crown-worthy. So it was just another one of those things I didn't mind as long as it was executed well. 

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I was expecting it, but not at the end of season three. So I was mainly surprised about the timing, but I was and am also in favor of that. This has never been controversial to me. The only thing which was not so great about this was the short time window. I still like this episode quite a bit, but I also feel this transition would have deserved more time. At least two episodes, but it could have also been more, maybe half a season time for this? 

So, I reacted mostly positive to it :)

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

No opinion then and no opinion now. To be fair though, I already knew that it was going to happen, so I wasn't really surprised or anything.

• Brohoof 2

Not well, I am afraid :worry:

I was one of those who saw how damaging it was for the core fans. It was the beginning of the end.

Spoiler

But that is in the past. We can't go back and change it. Just gotta deal with it! spla_twilfly.gif

• Brohoof 1

I thought it was really cool, I knew people were going to be mad about it, but I didn't really care. It seemed like a natural progression of Twi's character to be honest.