Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Make up a lie about yourself

Reecejackox

I'm totally a communist. :dry: It's not that I'm just called one by fringe right lunatics simply because I dare to have views left of center. Also by that experience that I totally didn't have, I totally don't conclude the far right to be intentionally divisive and legit out to prove their agenda by demonizing everyone with totally not insane lies.

EDIT: And I totally have never once encountered a far right troll on here either. :unamused:

Edited by Spider Demon

I think that Angel Dust totally isn't an absolutely amazing character, and Hazbin Hotel's pilot is totally not the best cartoon pilot I've ever seen, and totally didn't just have a slight issue with pacing that's even remotely notable.~

Edited by Spider Demon
Added something to make it more about me

I'm an undercover agent from the Albanian mafia sent here to spy on everybody and discover their favourite different types of cereal. Once my task is complete, I shall take my leave of this forum forever, bringing nothing with me but the aforementioned virtually priceless knowledge and an inflated sense of accomplishment.

• Brohoof 1