Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Behind Changling Lines Me and Aveon

Brobot

@Aveon Sling was walking towards the military training camp,today was his first day.he was just and average earth pony with a knack for sling shot or anything that involved accuracy for that matter,he looked at his sling shot cutie mark and remembered the day he got it, he was a small colt with his favorite toy.....a sling shot and then he say a bird flying high and some thing just snapped he grabbed his sling shot and shot the bird,he hit it dead on and then he felt a weird sensation on his flank then he saw his cutie mark!  by this time he was already at the gate of the camp,he turned around and saw a unicorn with a electricity cutie mark approaching him.......

• Brohoof 1

Walks up whistling and listening to music, staring mostly at horn as it makes a small electrical aura around the end of it, Remembers when horn was struck by lightning as a foal and the sheer energy it gave him and his own ability to utilize it (albeit not like the strength of lightning) *looks away from horn* Oh hello! You here to join too?

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Sling looked the unicorn up and down and saw his cutie mark and wondered what it was for....he'll ask him that later..."yeah these changling are getting out of hand, I think I have the skills to help out,when I get there.... the changelings will wish they had never laid there eyes on me" before he could continue a horn sounded and ponys started to form a line in the middle of the camp,"let's get a move on buddy" Soing said as he started to trot away "I didn't catch your name by the way....

@woodchunks66

Ah my name is Mael! Err not like the system for messages! I'llshow ye the spelling... or atleast sometime soon! This looks important hopefully we can just walk in without a hitch! *trots forward while also dispelling the little spell around his horn*

Edited by Aveon
  • Brohoof 1

@Aveon

The Earth Pony and the Unicorn trotted over to the middle of the camp and stood n formation with the other pony,then a scary looking peugusus walked out of a near by building and started pacing in front of the group of pony,"Cadets" she suddenly yelled"You have no idea what you gotten yourselves into,the changing are dangerous creatures and they will not give any of you mercy,now.......i want to to find a partner......they will stick with you through your training and if one of you fail..you both fail,is that clear...your dismissed!"the ponys quickly started to get into groups,Sling eyed the Unicorn next to him and said"hey you wanna do this thing together"?

@woodchunks66 *snaps to attention as if he was staring off* Uh yeah sure! We entered together we might as well be partners eh? This is gonna be interesting! But are you sure you wanna work with me? I mean i have no qualms about working with you, I'm just a bit nervous is all

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Sling started to walk to the common room "Pfffff why are you nervous with my accuracy and your ummmmmm......"Sling knew that some unicorn had specific magic like water or fire but he could not for the life of him figure out what type Mael was,Then he saw electricity crackling on Maels horn" what happen there" Sling asked...

@woodchunks66 "well thats the type of magic I'm good with!" Mael explained "it happened when i was a young colt and i got an extra dose of lightning while i was practicing magic in the rain because its my favourite weather!" "The reason I am nervous is because i use my magic often and what if they don't allow us to use it?!" Mael exclaimed. 

"The first step to your training is this course!" Shouted the instructor, "it will be of utmost importance tobe able to pass it by the end of training as a test of your most basic skills, and in the end without magic or flying it must be completed"

• Brohoof 1

The course looked like a typical run of the mill course up until the hill where it couldn't be seen where the group of ponies was standing, before  it was a magic firing course ((just a bit of pain and a mark nothing serious)) after which no pony knew what was present other than the instructor

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Sling smiled and thought to him self" I can do this,no wings no horns no problem"that was his favorite quote from applejack,she was his hero....until she passed away with her wife rarity...."Come on mael LETS DO THIS" he yelled he jumped up into the air a crashed head first into a climbing wall...

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Sling grumbled as he rubbed the bump on his head,he noticed the majical aura surrounding and starting to lift him into the air "woahh woahhh woaaaah" he hated heights he thought as he was gently put down on top of the wall, he stuck his hind legs out and "hold on....you're going for a crazy ride" as he flung he unicorn over the wall

@woodchunks66

"Woah!" exclaimed Mael, "i'm glad i can use magic or that would have been a hard fall!" *looks up at sling* "You are quite strong my friend, how did you develop it?" *looks around* seems we may be the first over the wall!

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

"You know how you have your majic and Pegasus have there flight....well is Earth ponys have been farming this land since forever and farming takes a lot of  manual labor...well I could go on and on but we have a obstacle course to win" , the two ponys ran until they saw a pool, Sling turned to his new friend and said " can you swim"?

Edited by woodchunks66

Mael looked over slightly embarassed "i always just used to go around water or float it with magic" Mael continued, "i mean i can float but swimming may slow us down a lot" *looks down with a flushed face and scrapes hoof on the ground*

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon

Hmmmm can you use your magic to Push the water aside,like a paddle if you can do that you can hop on my back on you can paddle us to the end. Sling looked back and saw the other teams closing in"we better hurry"

"Yeah I think I c-can" Mael shuddered " I just wish I was better with water and not afraid when swimming" *uses magic to start paddleing* "Hey so where are you from?"Mael said quickly, "I mean uh I just figured we could get to know each other better since we are gonna be partners and all"

• Brohoof 1

@Aveon Im from Winneapolis....and*gurgle gurgle* water splashed up Slings nose and startled, they reached the end and started to dry them selves and they saw the first team dip there hooves in the water,as they ran Sling continued " and you"?

• 2 weeks later...

"Well I am from Manehattan but I am more of a traveler myself, I haven't been very far and wide as of yet but I hope to be able to do that upon the end of this conflict" Mael smiled. Mael hops off at the other side seeing the other groups still lagging fairly far behind, lifts Sling with magic, "lets go my friend!" Mail exclaimed

• Brohoof 1