Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP Tournament of Power

Deviousnights

Anyone who has watched Dragon Ball Super knows where thiss is going. Planning an RP for a MLP version of the tournament of power. You fight on a stage suspended in space along with three other top fighters from your region. If you get kicked off the stage, you lose, and may not return. To avoid congestion, there will only be 3 "Regions" (Originally Universes) and each team will only consist of four ponies. Needless to say, no game breaking powers or abilities, but you may borrow attributes from anime. To sign up, fill out the form below, Ill go first. Attach a reference of your OC if at all possible. You may not add powers once we begin so be as specific as possible. If you dont wish to fight you may apply your oc to be a god of destruction and simply commentate. If any clarification is needed, feel free to ask and i will add it to the description.

OC name:Nightmare Moonlit

Power(s): Advanced level Unicorn magic, Sharingan eyes from Naruto, can make himself hover briefly with a magical current under his hooves, due to his small stature, he is very nimble, and is about half the speed of rainbow dash while flying. Can teleport, but only a couple feet at a time, so it is nearly useless. Can use chakra based jutsu, but the cooldown is about 3 minutes between each attack, so it is mainly a last resort. At the cost of one of his eyes, he can use the Mangekyo Sharingan, teleports a target from one place to another, however, he cannot teleport the opponent off the stage or into the observant stands as per Zeno's rules.

Region: Region 3

------------------------------------------------------

Regions:

Region 1:

------------------------------------------------------

Region 2:

-------------------------------------------------------

Region 3:

God of Destruction:

Kai:

Fighter 1: Nightmare Moonlit

Fighter 2:

Fighter 3:

Fighter 4:

7blf-1469896155-339792-medium.png

• Brohoof 2

@Deviousnights

Yeah maybe I'll figure something out for my OC Techno! So really you can check out his character page to get a general idea of who he is but still maybe in this contest he was somehow abducted from the cannon equestria universe to the be forced to take part in this contest. However in the universe of this contest he wouldn't have almost all of his God powers so he wouldn't exactly be too OP in this. Anyways his character page is linked in my signature and I wonder what you would recommend for him as I'm a little unsure about if he would be in the contest or be like a god of destruction. :)   

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

@Deviousnights

Yeah maybe I'll figure something out for my OC Techno! So really you can check out his character page to get a general idea of who he is but still maybe in this contest he was somehow abducted from the cannon equestria universe to the be forced to take part in this contest. However in the universe of this contest he wouldn't have almost all of his God powers so he wouldn't exactly be too OP in this. Anyways his character page is linked in my signature and I wonder what you would recommend for him as I'm a little unsure about if he would be in the contest or be like a god of destruction. :)   

Personally i see him more as a god of destruction, but if you can nerf him enough to be admitted into the tournament, Id be honored to include him

3 hours ago, Deviousnights said:

Personally i see him more as a god of destruction, but if you can nerf him enough to be admitted into the tournament, Id be honored to include him

Yeah like I was thinking that his abilities in the contest would be something like neon objects so he would basically spawn in thease indestructible blue glowing boxes that he would use to try and force his enemies off. However the boxes are only being held in existence by his magic so if magic input in the objects is lost then the objects would instantly delete themselves. Plus also what's not mentioned in his character page yet is how Techno has a massive five meter long cape and maybe his cape might contribute to his powers. Anyways his cape is pictured here! :)

image.thumb.png.cf45a714f0a8476d9a987fe1f020c793.png

• 5 months later...

its been pretty close to half a year since i responded to this because i forgot but, yes any race, but no God like creatures or mytheical beings. And yes you can use up to three. Sorry for the very extended delayed response, but i still want to do this