Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the happiest moment in the show for you.

Moonstarleader101

There's a lot of moments like that, but if I had to pick a moment I personally related to, well...

*prepares hate shield*

Wheter you love him or hate him, When Zephyr Breeze graduated from Mane Therapy Training, he made me realize that I too could succeed if I do things even though I might fail; because as much as failing is the worst, quiting isn't any better. And that song became such an awesome reminder and pick-me-up whenever I hear it.

And this episode came out when I needed it, when I was at one of my lowest points in self-esteem. It gave me what I needed to hear so well that it led to ME graduating myself less than a year later. Heck, if this episode wasn't made, I'd likely be in a terrible situation right now.

Thank you, MLP staff!

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

There's a lot of moments like that, but if I had to pick a moment I personally related to, well...

*prepares hate shield*

Wheter you love him or hate him, When Zephyr Breeze graduated from Mane Therapy Training, he made me realize that I too could succeed if I do things even though I might fail; because as much as failing is the worst, quiting isn't any better. And that song became such an awesome reminder and pick-me-up whenever I hear it.

And this episode came out when I needed it, when I was at one of my lowest points in self-esteem. It gave me what I needed to hear so well that it led to ME graduating myself less than a year later.

Thank you, MLP staff!

Congratulations for graduating!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

There are three that are tied for me:

Twilight telling her friends she loves them at the end of MMC.

Rainbow Dash and Scoots hugging at the end of Sleepless in Ponyville.

And Twilight hugging Starlight at the end of Shadow Play.

(I really like hugs, I guess.)

• Brohoof 5

Without question has to be the CMC getting their cutie marks. After watching them grow for 5 seasons and finally achieving their dream was quite a wonderful moment. 2nd would be Twilight getting her wings. 

• Brohoof 3

I loved it when the CMC got their marks, when Twilight earned her wings, the big happy ending after the Changeling invasion. There were a lot of good, happy moments. It's hard to pick the top happiest moment for me. XD

• Brohoof 1

Lots of moments to choose from but i think the happiest for me was the end of Castle Sweet Castle when the gang shows Twilight how they decorated the castle. It was a very genuine feeling moment and it made me a very happy bunny watching it! :squee:

• Brohoof 6

4 hours ago, Moonstarleader101 said:

What was the moment you liked most of all it made you so happy it was hard to say much about it other then "Thank you mlp for giving me this moment" for me its when Twilicorn happened

Me too, PLUS A True True Friend song :fluttershy: 

• Brohoof 2

It made me happy when I saw Starlight's new design, I was so happy that she was going to be a good character now and I've grown to love her a lot since the beginning of season 6.

Seeing Apple Jack's parents made me pretty happy too, even though I'm not the biggest fan of Apple Jack it was quite a cute episode.

• Brohoof 5

Probably the intro of Once Upon A Zeppelin. Finally confirming that Spike and Twilight consider each other family. (Also the Spike and Twilight christmas tradition scene is really nice solid 2nd place)

• Brohoof 2