Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A couple things I’d like to know about on the site

ArtisticFangirl7

Hey everyone! I’m fairly new to this site and I’d like to know a couple things, since I’d really like to spiffy up my profile.

a couple things I was wondering about...

- I notice people in the forums have Signatures whenever they post.. where do I go on my profile to set up a signature?

- Is the coding for this Website CSS, or HTML. I am very much more familiar with CSS, since I use a sight called Furvilla, which features CSS coding for profiling and signatures..

- Is there a Discord for this Website?

- And, last but not least, does this website ever hold any kind of events, or are people allowed to have art Commissions up on This site?

thanks in advance to anyone who reads, and if I posted this in the wrong forum place, someone tell me please. XD

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, ArtisticFangirl7 said:

- I notice people in the forums have Signatures whenever they post.. where do I go on my profile to set up a signature?

Spoiler

click your name in the top right corner and go to "Account settings" in the drop down box.
1.png.ae1dd55fa0c7367f09c37dd1b1706164.png
then look for this little window and click "Signature"
2.png.ab62061ae8fb66ebbf769c9529d59b8e.png

9 minutes ago, ArtisticFangirl7 said:

Spoiler

That there is, here is a link~

https://discord.gg/Poniverse

10 minutes ago, ArtisticFangirl7 said:

- And, last but not least, does this website ever hold any kind of events, or are people allowed to have art Commissions up on This site?

Spoiler

Both, there are events, sometimes the prize being a voucher for commissions which the site does also support, you may set up a shop or purchase art here.
For inquiries about starting up a shop to sell artwork I believe it is best to consult one of our deerest administrators @PathfinderCS. Via Personal Message.

I cant help with the CSS/HTML part, that isn't something I'm familiar with sorry.

• Brohoof 4

13 minutes ago, Snow said:
  Hide contents

click your name in the top right corner and go to "Account settings" in the drop down box.
1.png.ae1dd55fa0c7367f09c37dd1b1706164.png
then look for this little window and click "Signature"
2.png.ab62061ae8fb66ebbf769c9529d59b8e.png

Hide contents

That there is, here is a link~

https://discord.gg/Poniverse

Reveal hidden contents

Both, there are events, sometimes the prize being a voucher for commissions which the site does also support, you may set up a shop or purchase art here.
For inquiries about starting up a shop to sell artwork I believe it is best to consult one of our deerest administrators @PathfinderCS. Via Personal Message.

I cant help with the CSS/HTML part, that isn't something I'm familiar with sorry.

Thank you so much!!!

Hello there! :)

10 hours ago, ArtisticFangirl7 said:

Just like @Snow has explained, though I believe you'll need to have at least 5 posts (which will advance you to the next, "Muffin" rank) to access that option. Either way, if you'll not see the signature tab in your settings, just wait and make few posts, it will be eventually unlocked. :) 

- Is the coding for this Website CSS, or HTML. I am very much more familiar with CSS, since I use a sight called Furvilla, which features CSS coding for profiling and signatures..

It seems to be using both, but that's for the site itself. For posts and other contents, all I know is that it accepts HTML, no idea about CSS as I haven't used that to create contents here. Also it's worth noting, that the site doesn't allow us, members, to post HTML code for security reasons, so functionality may be slightly limited. By that I mean, that you shouldn't be able to post something, you normally wouldn't be able to post, such as .. I don't know, working countdown clocks etc.. The same thing may apply to CSS. It just won't allow you to do so. I think it is advised to use BBCode and/or build-in editor, for maximum compatibility.

NOTE: What I said may not be 100% correct and more importantly, please note, that I'm just a normal member, so take what I said only for your own information, from a fellow user. That is, don't listen to me. :P For that kind of information it's best to wait for more 'official' answers from staff.

In addition to the link given by @Snow, you can always find the link in the navigation menu. That's for future reference. :) 

9NJnak6.png

Nothing more to add, @Snow said enough. :) (Summarizing: Yes and yes.)

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked