Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why do people hate Disney?

heavens-champion

theres hate for Disney?????

wait which part are we talking about? The Classic stuff (main animated movies that we all grew up with) or the part where theyve been buying up A LOT? becuase im hating that part as its already affecting our trip to the Disney parks. I want to go to Disney for the classic stuff, the REAL Disney charcaters and themes. Im hating that Marvel and Star Wars have barged their way into the spotlight. Its not true Disney to me. Had to postphone the trip to Paris another year because this winter has been Star Wars themed. I just wnat good old fashioned vanillia Disneyland.

Because Disney is part of the illuminati now. Have you heard they bought 21st century fox? Movies such as Die Hard to mention. So now they control another studio to make it while they earn on it. Its companies and world order.

I do love Disney animations. But the illuminati is watching.

Edited by Lyrin

4 minutes ago, Lyrin said:

Because Disney is part of the illuminati now. Have you heard they bought 21st century fox? Movies such as Die Hard to mention. So now they control another studio to make it while they earn on it. Its companies and world order.

I do love Disney animations. But the illuminati is watching.

Sigh. I never understood why people keep bringing up the Illuminati. It's becoming an annoying cliché that just makes people unnecessarily paranoid.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Sigh. I never understood why people keep bringing up the Illuminati. It's becoming an annoying cliché that just makes people unnecessarily paranoid.

But its true though. Disney has companies all around the world. I am sure they are part of the Bilderberg meetings aswell

3 minutes ago, Lyrin said:

But its true though. Disney has companies all around the world. I am sure they are part of the Bilderberg meetings aswell

It's called being a business. Dreamworks is a business. Disney is a business. The fast food industry is a business. Everything that requires money to make products that people would want to buy is a business. That's basic economy 101.

Also, not everyone knows about this "Bilderberg" thing.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

It's called being a business. Dreamworks is a business. Disney is a business. The fast food industry is a business. Everything that requires money to make products that people would want to buy is a business. That's basic economy 101.

Also, not everyone knows about this "Bilderberg" thing.

Its a place where political figures, media and stuff meet to discuss global events. Its all connected. But Disney is a business yes, but they have huge monopoly on other companies. So i think its part of the world order.

Edited by Lyrin

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 7:41 AM, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well back then there was a group named the Illuminati and they were focused on making a new world order, but people are confused that the Illuminati is more of a suspicion nowadays. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mainly hate disney because their movies are overrated and I hate their fanbase, besides of that walt disney was an anti semite.

I don't really care how much hate I'd get I just hate disney with all my heart.

You can always watch this video so I can rest my case in peace : 

And disneyland or disneyworld or whatever this shit's called is far away from "the happiest place on earth".

Edit : I'd also love to share with you guys the family guy's parody of disney, the ending is so damn true!

Edit 2 : I just remembered that disney once sued the Fox company for airing one episode of family guy which has "spread" (according to their logic) hate towards jews, ironic, isn't it?

Edited by Guest

On 1/30/2018 at 1:54 AM, Cyralicious said:

I mainly hate disney because their movies are overrated and I hate their fanbase, besides of that walt disney was an anti semite.

I don't really care how much hate I'd get I just hate disney with all my heart.

You can always watch this video so I can rest my case in peace : 

And disneyland or disneyworld or whatever this shit's called is far away from "the happiest place on earth".

Edit : I'd also love to share with you guys the family guy's parody of disney, the ending is so damn true!

Edit 2 : I just remembered that disney once sued the Fox company for airing one episode of family guy which has "spread" (according to their logic) hate towards jews, ironic, isn't it?

You're entitled to your own opinion

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You're entitled to your own opinion

You can hate as much as you want but that's the truth, you fellow brony stranger.

• 1 year later...

I don’t hate Disney but it gets annoying seeing it everywhere nowadays. Their movies aren’t that incredible.

• 4 months later...

Cuz mickey mouse is evil or so theories suggest :0

But ye I guess cuz they keep buying up properties, they are greedy, they changed copyrights law, milk their franchises and more lol 

but there are a lot of good disney works lol

If people truly hated Disney as much as some fans would suggest the company would be dead. Which I frankly think can be seen as both good and bad.

At least they won't be ruining Pixar anymore. Before they got bought out, they had never made a single even remotely bad movie. The worst they did was Bug's Life and that was alright even if I personally don't see any appeal in the film for non-child audiences. They're also greedy thugs who milk everything for all its worth...

If only we got 90s Disney back then I MAYBE wouldn't personally have a disdain for them.

• Brohoof 1

I don't hate Disney because I see no point in hating something or someone but I don't like the fact that they buy everything. They are ruled by money and so they do everything they can to get it, thus, ruining lots of stuff along the way.

And I don't really enjoy much of their work.

Will guide, Sparklefan, don't kill me. :worry:

11 minutes ago, Bastian Bolts said:

I don't hate Disney because I see no point in hating something or someone but I don't like the fact that they buy everything. They are ruled by money and so they do everything they can to get it, thus, ruining lots of stuff along the way.

And I don't really enjoy much of their work.

Will guide, Sparklefan, don't kill me. :worry:

Don't worry. I've seen people who said far worse things about Disney.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:54 AM, Guest said:

All I can think of is how expensive that animation was, just to get through to the joke... Jesus! :scoots:

They're just a big, greedy, corporate monster.  The world is full of 'em, but Disney is just a particularly bad one.  Their habit of buying every company they can is pretty distasteful.  They won't stop until they own the whole world, and that really sucks.  There used to be a lot of media companies, which meant healthy competition and diversity of perspectives.  Now, I think it's something like 5 companies control all the world's media.  You don't want one frigging company controlling everything and deciding what you should see.  I don't know about others, but that's the reason I dislike Disney as a company.

• Brohoof 1

Its not Disney's fault the y have a lot of money and people want money.... Believe me if people want my shit id give it to them.... but alas.... They want money.....so disney buy them...or.....