Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask A Changeling Praetorian

GoldieS

You know, I have no idea what the big deal is about these 'ask' threads, so why not start one? So, feel free to ask me anything from life in a black shell hive, to neuro surgery, to those pesky elements that leave me uncertain after the last season about who actually claims the title as holders. Doesn't mean I'll be able to give you a good answer... XD

@Fennekin Why, glad you asked!

A drone elevated to a higher status of course, ones that serve in leadership positions where access to direct commands to our brilliant Queen is unavailable or impractical. We're rewarded for our *ahem* ingenuity and loyalty to the hive. An advanced state too, not like those ugly and garish 'reformed' changelings. Ugh... such traitorous things, wouldn't you agree?

• Brohoof 1

I choose not to answer.

however, this next one will be hitting close to home. @GoldieS Have you ever did something you regret? Something that haunts you in your nightmares, something that stalks your memories, wishing you could go back and fix it?

• Brohoof 1

@Fennekin Why of course... several in fact. 

It's only logical for us sentient creatures to have such regrets. But, hindsight is 20/20 isn't it? Sadly all we can do is attempt to amend our mistakes and continue on. For the good of the hive of course. Learning from them is one thing, but dwelling? Such distractions are unacceptable! 

• Brohoof 1