Apple Bloom

Friday Movie Night Request Thread

@

Yes. Woman in Black should be watched!

The website that this is being streamed on is Equestria.tv. There will be a thread saying something about the showtimes and that. The link will be there.

(edited)

TOY STORY TRIPLE FEATURE

A brohoof means someone else wants it.

BROHOOF THIS POST FOR TOY STORY TRIPLE FEATURE

(I have a feeling I'm getting a little carried away here.)

Edited by Ayaze

Along with The Mummy(1999) I would like to see Birdemic....Yes I am serious.

UGHHHHH.

RLY.

How about "The Room" then?

(edited)

The more the merrier.

How about "The Room" then
  Edited by NoodleBrony

The more the merrier.

LOL no

not plz no.

we should do toy story triple feature

(edited)

no. The Mummy, Birdemic, and Birdemic 2. We will watch that. :maud:

we should do toy story triple feature
  Edited by NoodleBrony

@Ayaze

@NoodleBrony

Just making sure you two know that you can only suggest one movie. Around tomorrow a poll should come up with all requested movies that you can then vote for so there isn't much need for arguing over what is being shown.

This week's poll is now up. My apologies for the delay. :blush:

You may notice that some of the suggestions aren't on there. That's because the poll was meant to go up on Monday, so I left off any suggestions made after that. (except for The Sixth Sense because it was suggested in hopes of being shown with another movie) All the suggestions that were left off will be added to the next poll which will go up as soon as the current one is closed. Speaking of which, I will probably wait until Thursday to close the poll since I was so late posting it. Once again, I apologize for that.

Sixth sense and Unbreakable!

Anyway gonna suggest Expendables 3 for next week.

Despite my previous post about a Bruce Willis tribute night, I can't vote for anything but Doctor Who.

Because...

ZJVYJlI.jpg

This week's poll is now closed and next week's poll is up!

With six votes, this week's winner is Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2. A thread will be posted some time tomorrow with showtimes.

This is our first attempt at switching polls on the same day. If you haven't read my previous post explaining what's going on, essentially we're attempting to keep a poll up at all times. Until now we have always posted polls on Monday night and closed them on Wednesday night with Thursday through Sunday reserved for suggestions. That meant that you only had two days to vote and if you missed the poll, you had to wait until the next one. Since you can already suggest movies any time you like, there's really no point in reserving specific days for that purpose. Now, if everything works out, you will be able to vote for movies at any time as well.

Unfortunately, since this is our first week with the new format, there aren't that many suggestions, but if we continue to get suggestions throughout the week, we should have more for the next poll.

i suggest edgar wright's three flavours cornetto trilogy: shaun of the dead, hot fuzz, and the world's end

edit - i can see how shaun of the dead might be pushing the gore limitation, or world's end push the drug use with all the drinking. i'll leave the decision up to ya'll to add it or not. either way, looks like there are already some really good suggestions for the next poll :muffins:

Unfortunately I think all three films push it a bit too far. Shaun of the Dead with gore and profanity, The World's End with profanity, and Hot Fuzz with one particular scene. (If you've seen it, you may know what I'm talking about)

(edited)

Will be suggesting Dr. Who and the Daleks/Daleks - Invasion Earth 2150 AD Double Feature again

Edited by The Coffee Pony

Such a small poll... Anyway I'm gonna suggest Pick of Destiny for next poll. It has Jack Black!

I am going to suggest Evolution cause I haven't seen it in a long time and its hilarious!

I revoted for Fantastic Mr. Fox.

I'm sorry, this movie is too awesome NOT to be watched.

Not sure if everypony who already has voted will pay attention and re-vote for the one they actually rather would watch instead of the first set of options. It will probably be appearent if the first appearing movies always jumps and stays ahead.