Apple Bloom

Friday Movie Night Request Thread

Movie Night June 21'st Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote on the films you would most like to see. Please be aware that double and triple features will take up both showings.

• Gamera Trilogy
    • The Incredibles and The Incredibles 2 - Double Feature
    • UHF
    • Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail
    • Coco
    • (Rifftrax) Manos: The Hands of Fate
    • Pokemon The First Movie and Digimon the Movie - Double Feature
    • Tinker Bell (2008)
    • The Devil and Daniel Johnston
    • Shrek 1 and 2 - Double Feature
    • The Mask and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - Double Feature
    • Ponyo

Suggesting The Mummy Trilogy for next week. :D

Suggesting The Mummy Trilogy for next week. :D

This. All of this. Please. 

This suggestion has been supported with... a trilogy. Because I want it too.

the poll has been updated

sorry for the later-than-we-wished-to poll update, we were gonna do it friday and it totally flew over our heads xD

the poll shall run until wednesday night (unless we forget that also :lol:  )

the poll has been updated

sorry for the later-than-we-wished-to poll update, we were gonna do it friday and it totally flew over our heads xD

the poll shall run until wednesday night (unless we forget that also :lol:  )

Hey, sby, not to sandbag you, mate, but :ab: basically said, and I paraphrase "vote for whatever you want to see regardless of quantity, and we'll sort it out later" as opposed to the standard "pick two".

Hey, sby, not to sandbag you, mate, but :ab: basically said, and I paraphrase "vote for whatever you want to see regardless of quantity, and we'll sort it out later" as opposed to the standard "pick two".

i don't actually have the forum rights to put up the poll yet, i asked tank to throw it up there and i posted the notification. he probably copy pasted the typical poll message he was used to having up there.

i haven't heard anything otherwise, so yes i do believe that we are still doing the approval voting style of being able to vote for whatever movies you would be alright with seeing. so feel free to vote as you wish ;)

(i was the one who suggested opening up to the approval voting, so i wouldn't downplay it by attempting to revert my own efforts xD )

edit - if one of the big 3 see this and it has not been done already, would you kindly tweak the wording on the poll to something like "pick any of the movies you would approve of seeing"

more edit - i am told editing the poll tends to mess up the votes, so i guess we'll have to roll with that description.

i don't actually have the forum rights to put up the poll yet, i asked tank to throw it up there and i posted the notification. he probably copy pasted the typical poll message he was used to having up there.

i haven't heard anything otherwise, so yes i do believe that we are still doing the approval voting style of being able to vote for whatever movies you would be alright with seeing. so feel free to vote as you wish ;)

(i was the one who suggested opening up to the approval voting, so i wouldn't downplay it by attempting to revert my own efforts xD )

edit - if one of the big 3 see this and it has not been done already, would you kindly tweak the wording on the poll to something like "pick any of the movies you would approve of seeing"

more edit - i am told editing the poll tends to mess up the votes, so i guess we'll have to roll with that description.

'sall good, just wanted you to be in the know, mate. :muffins:

Much good, can't decide between Harry Potter and Mononoke's Howling Castle, wont vote for anything however since I'll be away during this weekend.

And Deathly Hallows takes the lead :)

Putting up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy up for next week again.

I would like to nominate Free Birds. Because Thanksgiving.

Just letting you guys know, but we realise that we missed your nominations. Unfortunately it was rather late when tank put up the poll so he slipped up a little, he even missed my nomination :P

Ill make sure these get put into next week's poll. We should also be going back to the 'vote for as many as you want' system on the poll next week.

and just incase someone is putting up the poll half asleep again, heres the 3 nominations Tank missed.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trilogy

Free Birds

Spirit:Stallion of the Cimarron

The Mummy or Howl's moving castle, which to pick...

Howl's is one of my favorites.....

Voting for Doctor Who. You guys should too! If it wins I'll skip work to watch it!

And Deathly Hallows takes the lead :)

I voted Harry Potter, it's one of my favorite series :D

The poll is now closed.

This week's winner is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2. A schedule thread will be posted later today or tomorrow before the event.

This week's winner is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2. A schedule thread will be posted later today or tomorrow before the event.

Damnit. The Mummy trilogy was SO close. :eww:  

Suggesting the Doctor Who stuff I requested last week.

Suggesting 'The Lion King' and 'The Lion King 2' double feature.

'Cause I think Timon and Pumbaa will just hold me back.

Badges

guardians of the galaxy..... if its out on digital

and if it isn't I nominate tommy boy and black sheep again

Next week's poll is now up!

If there is still room, I want a double feature of Ralph Bakshi's Wizards and Lord of the Rings (1978).